Enchanted.

Enchanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enchanted.

                dedicated for Kyumin’s anniversary, happy joy day<3

(( tho I’m not entirely kyumin’s shipper, I think my hubby needs a special story on this very special day, enjoy pa^~^ and sorry it came out pretty late;; had an emergency for 4hrs fak ))

*

There I was again tonight

Forcing laughter, faking smiles

Same old tired lonely place

*

Sungmin pulls his jacket a little tighter around his body. It’s autumn in Seoul and of course it’s going to be so cold on the night. And the stupidest thing Sungmin ever did on this season, is forgetting to bring his autumn’s new arrivals oversized sweater that can warm him up.

Who could blame him?

He already has loads on his plate; the bills that always on his front door, the lack of food he barely can afford, friendless and no family, and his boss that gave him no mercy. He did not mean to slack off on his work, but with the problems that kept coming; he always wondering why he hasn’t lost his sanity yet. And it wasn’t like he’s really poor that he cannot afford any food, it just one forth of his money already used to pay his rent, send the half of it to his parents who life miles away from Seoul and help his brother-doctor-soon-to-be’s education, so with the salary left he only afford cheaper kind of food. Friendless? Nah, he just doesn’t like to stick his nose into people’s business, therefore he has a less acquaintance than his other colleagues.

Even life is hard on him, Sungmin is genuinely happy with his current life. He has a loving family though it’s far far away from him, a nice and understanding brother who kept supporting him through phone calls, and a couple of friends who will always be there for him (though they would like ditch Sungmin for their date (eeps yes they are a couple)). His salary is not too much, but it’s able keeping him under the roof and not starving himself off.

So there it is, a long-short story on how Sungmin has been putting up with life for 3 years by himself.

Sungmin laugh pitifully. He has lost his sanity tonight, and he didn’t need people to point it out to him. A small smile appeared on his face, once he realizes it just a few blocks away from his place. Sungmin already can imagine himself on his not-so-fluffy single bed, snuggling on his pillow and curling under his pink-but-warm blanket.

He just about to pass the road then arrives on his destination, but a motorcycle roared on the way with a high speed, driving into his direction. Blame it to his tiredness; he feels his legs numb thus he couldn’t move backward to avoid the motorcycle. The light of the motorcycle going closer and closer, Sungmin didn’t realize when but he already closes his eyes preparing for the worst, however instead of a loud crashing sounds and himself flied into a few meters ahead, a loud screech of tires scraping the tar paved road can be heard breaking the silent night.

*

Walls of insincerity,

Shifting eyes and vacancy

Vanished when I saw your face

*

The driver put his helmet off, cut his engine, and throws his glare to the anxious guy who stands before him. Sungmin bows his head and clutches his jacket tighter, ready to kick that man if he’s going to beat Sungmin. He might be a cute-little-baby guy, but he knows the hook and the crook of taekwondo right.

“Hey, kid. If you’re brave enough to not jump from the road once you spotted me, I guess you’ll brave enough to face me and beg forgiveness.”

How rude.

Sungmin take a deep breath and face the guy ready to shout, “I’m not a kid and I’m not afraid with a snarky bastard who doesn’t know the limitation speed on the road! You should apologize at me, not the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter