I love you Too

I love you

Oh Bold means they are speaking in English okies? Okies :D

 

 

A soft giggle with a glare casted towards the source of it. Another round of laughter, this time being bit into a pillow to stop it from being too loud, but it still received a very loud groan and another pillow shot at the source. "Will you shut up!" 


Kibum blinked up at his brother for a moment as he nudged the pillow onto the ground. "What's got your pants in a twist?"


Jonghyun just growled. "You took my best friend. I'm not going to allow you to take over my show time either."


"Are you.. jealous?" 


Jonghyun just sighed before launching off the couch and attacking his little brother with a pillow. "I am trying to enjoy my show. Now either shut up or go giggle somewhere else."


Kibum screeched. He tried to push his brother off, but despite his smaller size he was rather strong. The younger man's phone was dropped on the carpet, the soft ding of the new message coming in going unnoticed because of the sounds of the struggle on the couch. "YAH. Dino!" 


Jonghyun didn't say anything, just continued with his assault. He stopped momentarily when the phone started to buzz and the sound of soft singing filled the room. When the song registered in his mind Jonghyun shouted, "His voice is your ringtone? Really Kibum?" 


His little brother's cheeks were bright red as he pushed against him and fumbled for the phone. He grumbled,"Shut up!" before answering the phone and rushing into the kitchen. Hey Hyung softly being heard as he made his dash for the room.


"You are so ing whipped Lil bro!" Jonghyun hollered. It was then he turned to notice he had missed the ending of his show because of his rumble with Kibum. His shoulder slouched and he pouted. He flopped onto his previous occupied seat, getting comfy before mumbling, "And all I wanted was to watch my show. Damn kids. In love kids." 

 


                        ---- 

 


"Hey Hyung." 


"You seem out of breath. Running from the Dino again?" 


"He uh... actually nevermind. When are you coming over?" Kibum whined rather cutely if it were up to him. 


There was soft chuckling on the other side of the call, "Whenever your mother says I can Baby boy. Have you told her about us yet?" Kibum almost choked on the juice box he was drinking. "Take that as a no."


"I keep meaning to Hyung! I really do, but then I'll have to give up those nights in my room." As soon as it spilled from his lips his cheeks were hot and a nice shade of pink. Jinki was laughing on the other end of the phone call and that only added on to his embarrassment. "Hyung stop laughing!"


"Not my fault you're too cute Baby Boy." Kibum huffed. "I've told you I don't like sneaking around your mom like that. I come in as her oldest boy's friend and go take away here baby's innocence at night? That doesn't sound very good to me."


"You aren't taking anything if it's given, " He mumbled, "I'll tell her, just not right now. Give me 2 more days okies?" 


There was a sigh and Kibum knew the older man had relented. "I guess since you're so cute. Ask if Jonghyun can cover for us again, and if so I'll be over as soon as I can okay Baby boy?"


"I love you." 


"I love you more."


"Doubt it." 


"Don't back talk me in another language. Goodbye Baby boy. Text me okay?" 


"Okay." The call was ended and Kibum felt like he was floating on a cloud. A big warm fluffy cloud, which he knew was scientifically impossible, but to hell with science.

 


                        ------

 


Kibum was walking to his room from the bathroom when he heard the two older men talking. 


"What exactly is he to you Hyung?"


"I really don't like that tone Jonghyun. Are you insinuating that I'm just using your baby brother?" 


"Well! What am I to make of it? My parents don't even know!"


"Do your parents know of Taemin? Or Luhan? That girl from 4e? No right? Then what is your problem? I love him Jonghyun. We've been together for 4 months now and you think I'm using him? Oh off."  


"Listen I'm not ... JINKI.... I just don't want him to get hurt okay? He's my baby brother. I can't protect him from you like I have all the others. You'd probably kick my ."


"I love him. This isn't just some fling or something. I'm not trying anything out or using him. I sincerely care for him. I'm in this for as long as he wants me."


"That's all I needed to hear Jinki." 


Kibum squeaked and rushed to get back into his room before either of them saw him. His hair was still wet and he needed to get dressed before Jinki sneaked down the hall to his room. 


His heart was beating hard against his chest. His emotions were everywhere. He was kind of in between being pissed the hell off at Jonghyun for doubting his and Jinki's relationship, and being all fuzzy, warm and a pile of goo on the floor by his boyfriend's words. He shook his head and quickly finished drying.


Kibum was pulling on his polka dot socks Jinki had got him a couple weeks ago when there was a soft knock on his door. He smiled as the man popped his head in with an equally bright smile. "You decent?" 


Kibum waited until the door was closed and locked before pushing back to lay against his pillows. He crossed his legs and stuck his tongue out. "Like that matters Hyung."


Jinki was softly chuckling as he pulled down his jeans and leaned down to pull them off his ankles. "Wouldn't want to see the Princess in compromising states of undress." 


Kibum just rolled his eyes and pulled the man into the bed by his shirt, "Oh shut up." Jinki's eyes flicked down to his lips a moment before he leaned in to press their lips together.


Jinki and gently nipped at the younger man's lip before smirking, "You're wearing the strawberry tonight."


Kibum ran his eyes up the man's chest, beautiful shown through the deep v neck of his t shirt, and ran his fingers up his neck to his jaw. He his lips as his eyes finally roamed up to meet the other man's gaze. "I wanted to taste good for you."


Jinki growled. "You're killing me Baby boy." 

 

 

                        ------- 

 

 

The next friday night they had a gig down at some bar. It wasn't a big place, but it paid, and Kibum got to see Jinki play all sweaty and bronze up on the stage. Plus it was weekly and one of 2 consistent gigs the band had,


They arrived a little before they were supposed to go on holding hands to find Jonghyun grumbling to their drummer about something or other. The shorter man turned to both of them and started nagging Jinki, which said man just rolled his eyes at. 


Jinki lead him over to a table a little ways from the stage. After getting into the seat Kibum received a soft kiss on the cheek and a smile. "I hope you like tonight's show."


Kibum blushed and ducked his head a little. "I always like them." 


But Jinki was smiling and moving to bring his gaze back up to him. "But tonight's special. Just listen okay Baby boy?"


"Okies." 


Jinki kissed his nose, "Good. Stay right here." 


Then he was gone; running over to the stage to get his guitar out of it's case. Kibum just leaned back in his seat and watched the older man's thighs in those pants. God damn thanks for skinny jeans.


 The man looked over as he sat on the edge of the stage with his guitar lain over his thighs. He was gently strumming the strings as he tuned it, but his eyes were on the man across the way. Kibum softly giggled behind his hand and wiggled his fingers over at him. Jinki flashed a bright smile before going back to his instrument. Jonghyun came over and gripped his shoulder, and Kibum couldn't make out what was said, but at one moment both other men looked over at him and Jinki blushed so he had a good idea that whatever it was had been about him. 


Somewhere between the band getting ready and the show a drink was presented to him. It was a strawberry daiquiri with whipped creme and a fresh strawberry pushed on the rim. He looked over at the stage to see Jinki glancing at him, and he knew by that smile on the mans face he was responsible. He just shook his head and took another sip of it; the corners of his lips curling up into a smile.

 


                            -----

 


Half way through the set Jinki stepped up to the front mic. He adjusted it a little higher for himself and smiled as he flicked his hair out of his face. Kibum could hear girls near him sighing, and he just wanted to giggle. Because all that was his.


"I uh I don't get to be upfront much, but I wrote this next song for someone special here tonight." Jinki's eyes found him in the dim light of the bar, "I hope they like it and know how much they mean to me." If that stare wasn't making him want to melt those words did. Kibum blushed and reached for his drink, trying to hide behind the sweet frozen drink.


Jinki nodded back at the band as he swung his blue guitar back to his front. His fingers found the instrument skillfully and after a quick glance down a soft melody was being played. The bass joined in, then the drums. Next was his voice, and Kibum couldn't take his mind off how Jinki's plush lips looked all wet and parted by that microphone. 


Correction. It was that song that made him want to melt, but this time he wanted to melt against the amazing singer that wrote it for him.

 

 


                        ------

 

 

Kibum had to admit that making dinner that night was very different than all the other times him and his mother did with the other two boys in the living room. Maybe it was the fact that Jinki was now his boyfriend and not just Jonghyun's college buddy. He had come home to find his mother making cookies for game night that night and he just couldn't keep it from her anymore. She had been asking him who he had been texting for the last 4 months, who he kept giggling and blushing at, and he had just shook his head and said something on the internet. She had said okay, but he really didn't think she believed him in the slightest.


She was busy chopping onions, and every time the knife cut through the vegetable he cringed. "You're not... angry at me are you?" 


"I am Kibum."


He gulped and laid down his own knife that he had been cutting tomatoes with. "I said I was sorry for being in a secret relationship."


"Oh Son. I'm not mad about you being in a relationship. I'm angry that I haven't been able to spoil him like I should be." 


Kibum turned then. "You treat him as your son. Better than Jonghyun. How much more spoiling can you do?"


The woman blinked at him for a moment before going off on a ramble. "I see all these cute couple things and I just.. can you imagine how cute you two would be? I mean I'd do it with Jonghyun but we all know he's never going to settle, and you two are just so cute and I mean come on."


"So let me get this straight. You're angry because I took 3 months away from you being able to dress us up?"


"Mhmm." She was nodding so damn cutely that Kibum couldn't find it in him to ask her any more questions. He just chuckled, his nervousness and worrying fluttering out of him as he hugged her. He didn't even notice Jonghyun and Jinki walking into the kitchen to steal a cookie until his mother was yelling, "YAH PABOS."


Or until he heard the two laughing as they made a break for the living room.

 

 

                        ------

 

 

For once Kibum was walking Jinki to the door and not waiting for him in his bedroom. He closed the front door behind him as the older man pulled on his wrist to lead him to the swing a little to the left on the porch. Jinki sat down but he waited, hesitant. His mom and Jonghyun were probably looking at them through the window. Jinki just shook his head with a warm smile and pulled him down into him. "Jinki!" 


The man just nuzzled his nose into his cheek. "Your mom knows that I've been dating you these last 4 months. That during I spent the night over here multiple times supposedly just down the hall from you. She hasn't gotten mad and she allows us out here. I don't think she minds if I kiss you Baby boy. Or if you sit next to me on this swing." 


Kibum's muscles were tense still as Jinki's fingers moved under his shirt to softly run over them. "Jinki." It was softer, less tense and forced, and way less of a warning.


"Relax." Jinki smiled at him, and he got the urge to run his fingers through the man's hair. His boyfriend hummed contently as Kibum works his fingers through the long locks. "The night is so beautiful, but I can't enjoy it's beauty at all when you are right in front of me."


"Ji-jinki!" 


The man chuckled, soft quick breaths against the younger man's nose. "I love you."


Kibum smiled at the foreign spoken words and finally closed the distance between their lips. "I love you too."