I'M NOT YOUR SLAVE!

Omo... Go My Love!

CHAPTER 2

I’M NOT YOUR SLAVE!

 

My eyes were staring at Papa Rain. He laughed and nodded a couple of times while talking over his handphone. I took some breathing while I saw Joon was glancing at me. I looked at other direction but G.O’s image was appearing in my eyes. Damn! Screw him! I really hate it when I started thinking about him!

Papa Rain end his conversations and staring at both of us. He took a deep breath and let it go. “I got job offer from my old friend. So I have to leave this place for a while.”

“You want us to handle everything for you here?” Joon asked while his eyes were looking at him.

“You know your own role. I need better results after this.” He smiled and I saw his eyes were staring at me. My head down as I know I never had a strength to look at his eyes. He always scaring me with his killer stared and sometimes the way he was talking at me.

“Joon … I need to talk to Jeong Rin.” Suddenly he said that. My heart was pounding and I know he never gave a friendly talking to me. Joon nodded and smirked. He was walking leaving both of us in the room. The moment Joon closed the room’s door I know Papa Rain will scare me again! He stood up and walked near to me. He was standing behind me when I feel both his hands grabbed my shoulders. I was stunning and I feel my sweat burst at my forehead.

“Can you take care of them?” He asked and I nodded. “A better care Jeong Rin. I really meant it.” His voice running through my ears and I know he was serious about that. “Don’t you ever think to fight back everytime they asked something from you. Just do that.”

I took a deep breath and nodded again. “Oppa…,” I called him. “Will you let me go when you find my father?” I know he might not answer me. But I really want to know what he was thinking about that. “I live here for almost three months. I need my own life. I don’t want…,”

“Slave? Do you think that’s not for you?” He asked.

“I’m not slave. You should know that. My father…,” I stopped when suddenly his fingers rubbed my hair.

“Your father sold you to me. I will let you go when he redeem you back. I hope he has an attention to do that.” His voice tones a little high. He was staring at me with big eyes.  “Anyway, I paid half of his debt. And you should be glad that I let you to call me oppa.” He smirked while walking to the window. “I want you to stay here with them. Your reality of life will always hunt you. Just like your father.” He continued while his eyes were glancing at me. “You can finish your study if you want. But you have to remember Jeong Rin. Your father’s shadow will always follow you.” He warned me. “You can go.” He pointed his finger at the door. I nodded even my sadness can’t describe how regret am I to ask that question!

 

 

“Once slave, always a slave.” Seungho laughed while knocking his fingers on the study table. I can hear Joon coughing while shook his head. I ignored them while my hands arranging pillows on their beds. Joon yawned and jumped into his bed. I was staring at him without saying anything. He smiled at me and was waving both his hands.

“Good night Jeong Rin. Have a bad dream.” Joon teased me while grabbing a blanket and went under it. He rolled his body meanwhile Seungho smirked while continuing his reading which pause for a while because of me.

I walked out, closed the door and went to the living room. I sighed when I saw G.O sat at the couch while talking with someone through his handphone. He glanced at me when he realized I was standing in front of him. “I’ll talk to you later.” His face expression looked annoying when he saw me. He was staring at me while he put his handphone on the small table next to the couch. “That’s what you call rude, Kim Jeong Rin. Should you…,”

“You want me to do anything for you before I go to sleep?” I asked even he still not finish his sentence. He shook his head and his eyes became small when he was staring at me. “Anything...,” I looked at him but no answer. “Alright, so I will pretend…,” I completely shocked when suddenly he stood up and grabbed my wrist.

“You want to play with me? I will show you…,” He dragged me while went to the main door. He pulled the handle and pushed me outside the house. He walked out and went near to me. “Annoying . You think you can do anything you want? You’re slave. So work like a slave.”

“Why you do this to me? Why you hate me?!”

“Screw you! No question! It’s depending on me!” He yelled and makes me moved backwards. “What are you gonna do? Kicking me like you always did?” He smirked at me.

I shook my head and ran to the road. He was chasing me and I heard he shouted my name. I keep running without turned back. No slippers or shoes and that’s hurt my feet. But everytime I heard his voice, I really want to run as far as I can. I reach at the T junction. I turned to the left but I completely shocked when suddenly I bumped at someone shoulders. I almost fall but luckily that person grabbed my hand.

“Are you alright?” He asked.

I stunned! I completely confused right now! Damn! What should I do?

“Yaaaa … Kim Jeong Rin!” G.O shouted while his running near to me.

My eyes widen and back off. “Help me.” I grabbed that man hand and standing behind him. G.O was staring at both of us. He took some breathing while my heart beats like crazy!

“You know him?” That man who I accidentally bumped asked. I shook my head while my eyeball was glancing at G.O. He rubbed his hair while I still frozen waiting his next action.

“Jeong Rin aaaahh… I’m sorry okay. I didn’t mean it when I said that to you.” Suddenly he spoke to me. His voice totally changed. Sweet and nice. My eyes widen. Damn G.O! His totally pretending now! “Jeong Rin aaahhh….,”

“Liar! I can’t believe you do this to me!” I yelled at him and make the man who standing in front of me shocked! That man staring at my face and I shook my head again. “He lied. He tried to hurt me.”

“Really?” The man asked. I nodded but I saw G.O smirked and walked nearest to me.

“Jeong Rin…,” G.O called my name again.

“No!”

“Alright. I don’t know what your problem is but I don’t think you should force her.” That man interrupted while he was looking at G.O. I took a deep breath but it was clearly G.O doesn’t want to give any chance for me even for a while.

He smirked when he heard what that man said to him. He nodded and rubbed his hair. “You know what. I won’t allow any outsider butting in my problem. So, I want you to get out from my way.”

“What did you say?” That man was staring at him with big eyes. “I really hate it…,”

I screamed when suddenly G.O released one punch on that man face. He clinched his fist and grabbed that man tee. “I already told you. Outsider not allowed!” He pushed that man body and makes him move backwards. “You got a problem with that, huh?!”

“Damn!” That man wiped blood on his mouth.

G.O walked near to me and grabbed my wrist. He dragged me while the man who I bumped just looked at both of us. I yelled at G.O but he totally ignored me. He stopped when suddenly I screamed and make him angry!

“Shut up!” He pushed my body and I was stunning when he punched his fist on the air and almost hit my face! I completely frightened and my breathing sound seems so difficult. “I hate it when people thought they can fool me.” He whispered to my ear. “Just like you Jeong Rin.”

“I’m sorry…,” I tried to hold my tears but failed.

“Don’t cry.” He warned me.

“I said I’m sorry.” I was looking at him.

He took a deep breath and let it go. “I hate tears. You better stop crying.”

I nodded eventhough my tears keep falling down. G.O was staring at me when I looked at him. Our eyes meet but I closed my eyes when slowly he approached his face near to my face.