Chapter 3

Daragon or Skydragon? Hmm

Your/Chaerin's pov

You were awakened by a huge headache. You felt like your head was gonna burst. And thinking of last night didn't make it any better...
Stirring out of bed, you walk to your closet. 
Putting on some blue jeans and a white crop top.
You apply minimal makeup and straighten your hair. You looked presentable and pretty. 
Walking to the kitchen you sense the air was filled with vanilla and something sweet. 
Pancakes.
 You smile, Bommie always knew how to pep you up.

" Hunchae!" Minji said while running up to you and hugging you. 

" Minji!" you chuckle. She was always such a sweet and bright person. You cared for her very much since, she was the mankae.

" Chae, are you okay?" she looks at you with those big innocent eyes.

"Yes, i am fine..." you smile.

" Did you sleep well?" Bommie asked.

" Well, yeah... Look i have to go to the studio."

" At least eat something!" Bommie scolded you.

" Finee..." you mumble while picking up a apple.

" See ya later!" you say walking to the door. 

Suddenly you were stopped by a pair of eyes looking blankly at you. She gasped. 

" Chae..." Dara barely whispers while  looking at the floor. 

" Not now, Dara." you tell her off and walk to the door. 

The fresh morning breeze made you shiver. Walking to the car you were consumed with thoughts. " Oh God, what should i do..." you think to yourself. It was draining you mentally     ... 

30 minutes later the car stopped. Being careful you step out and walked in the building. " CL mode on." you think to yourself. Standing up tall, you strut to YG' s office. 

CL was a totally different person than Chaerin. She was a persona that made Chae feel powerful and confident. CL would never show her weakness and she would be a role model. It was a unbreakable shell. And that is what Chae need to be now. Strong.

"  Miss CL! YG Saranghim is expecting you, please proceed." the secretary smiled at you. 

Walking in you sit down taking your sunglasses off.

Your heart started pounding like crazy at the sight.

 GD was there as well sitting in his chair casually.
He was watching your every move. 

" Chaerin." YG said gaining your attention. You stare back at him.

It was a special thing you two had. Nobody in the company, not even Gd could stare into YG' s eyes without looking away. But you could, it didn't scare you. You actually found it cute how he was trying to intimidate or question you with his gaze...

" Yes?" 
" How are you feeling?" he asked. 

"Well, i see GD was a busy bee. Since even YG know about yesterday. ." you think to yourself.

" Fine." you scoff. 

" I wanted to talk about 2ne1's comeback." GD stated while looking at you. 

You raise your eyebrow telling him to continue. And he did, the " meeting" progressed for an hour. 

" GD, you can go first. I need to speak to Chaerin. " YG said.

GD looked at you one last time before exiting the room. 

" Chaerin... I want you to know that  i am on your side. What ever you need i am here." YG said while looking at you. You smile, YG maybe looked like a grumpy man but he was like your father.

" Yes, Saranghim." 

" You can go now." 

You bow and turn to the door. Walking out you sigh. 
" Jeez, when will everyone stop babying  me..." you think to yourself.

Suddenly someone grabbed your wrist making you whip around.
Just to be faced by the himself. GD.

" We need to talk." he said.
Before you could respond he pulled you to the roof. 
.

Stepping put to the roof it was cold and windy. You walk past him lighting a cigarette. 
The smoke filled your lungs with satisfying bitterness. 

" You still smoke?" he asked.

" When i feel like it. When i have had enough of ..." you say coldly while facing him.

" ?" he said looking at you.

" Yes, Ji... " you stare at him.
" I have had enough of your ." 

His eyes widen " W-what? What do you mean?" 

" You really are stupid aren't you?" you ask a rhetorical question. 

" 3 years, Ji. 3 years i have suffered because of you. Every night for 3 years i cried myself to sleep. For 3 years i questioned myself everyday. Why am i not good enough? Can you imagine the pain I felt when I looked into the eyes of the one I loved so much, and saw nothing? Pure nothing..." you spat at him. 

He was shocked.

" Chae, please! What did i do wrong?! How did i hurt you?" he asked franticly.

Looking at his eyes you whisper.

" You never loved me, Ji..." your voice cracked as a single tear rolled down your cheek.