I have had enough...

Daragon or Skydragon? Hmm

Your/Chaerin's pov


You were awakened by a loud noise, stirring and grumbling you stand up. Walking over to the door, you slowly open it. Shocked by the person standing in front of you.  

" Ji?" you whisper looking up on the person you love.

" Chae! Have you seen Dara?!" he seemed very anxious and worried.

" What? No, isn't she with you?" you ask carefully.

" Oh God, i really screwed it up.." he mumbled while gripping on his hair. 

" What are talking about?" you were getting slightly annoyed i mean he did wake you up...

You love to sleep, ok?! Don't judge.

He walked in passing by you. GD sat on the sofa mumbling something. He literally looked like a mad man. 

" Will you tell me what happened already?!" you say a bit to loudly than you wanted. 

" Chae..." he said looking up at you.
" I-i broke up with Dara..." he whispered looking deep into your eyes. Almost like he was expecting something from your gaze. 

You weren't happy, no i mean you weren't a . Even knowing that if Dara was in your situation she would throw herself at him... You looked away and sighed. 

" Well, I'm sorry to hear that. Goodnight." you say while turning around to the bedroom. 

GD quickly grabbed your wrist making you stop and turn around. 

" Wait! We need to find her..." he said.

You scoff opening your mouth to respond but you were stopped by someone bursting through the door. 
Turning around you saw Dara. She looked like a mess, hair all over her face and mascara smeared all over. Like she was crying. Wait, why was she crying?

 "Da ?! Am i in a bad chickflick?!" you think to yourself.
 
" Well, well, well look what we have here!" Dara slurred. She was obviously drunk. 

" Huh i see you finally have your chance, Chae! Go on, take him from me i know you want him!!" she yelled. 
 
" Baby, please keep your voice down ." GD pleaded. 

" SHUT UP JI! YOU DONT CARE ABOUT ME!!!" she screamed. 

" Dara, keep your voice down!" you were fuming with rage. 

" SHUT UP YOU !! " she yelled at you. 

"Oh hell, no!" you think to yourself. She has never been this disrespectful  to her leader. And she was gonna wake up the girls and the whole building with the screeching. 

You walk up to her looking her straight in her eyes.

" NOW LISTEN TO ME YOU LITTLE PIECE OF !" you spat at her " I DONT GIVE A WHO YOU ARE OR WHO YOUR BOYFRIEND IS. I AM YOUR LEADER AND YOU WILL LISTEN TO ME AN OBEY. YOU RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME ONE MORE TIME AND I WILL END YOU. I CAN MAKE ONE CALL AND YOUR OUT!! UNDERSTAND?!" you were screaming at her. 

She gulped and looked away. Turning around you were facing GD

" I don't care where you take her, just go. I am going to sleep." 
you state turning and walking to the bedroom. 

Opening the door of your bedroom tears were flowing down your face. You slowly seep down to the floor . How could she say that? I mean she was y to me but this? And him taking her side. This was to much to handle.

" Knock, knock" 

" Yes?" you whisper barely.
"
 Hunchae?" you heard Bommie's angelic voice. As soon as she saw you her eyes widened. Picking you up she cradled you into her arms. 

" Hunchae, please don't cry. Please baby..." i could hear her silently crying with me. 

" I don't know what to do anymore Bommie..." you whisper. 

" We will figure something out. Just don't cry, you know i hate it. Please."

As time drifted you fell asleep in her arms. 

 

 

You guys!! I am so happy with this story! Are you? And for the Daragon shippers i am sorry but it seams that this fanfic is going down the Skydragon path... But dont be sad bcs i will be making a Daragon fluff soon. Thank you too all the Daragon shipper for staying with me atleast just for the 1 chapter! Hwaitingg

Saranghae ❤️❤️