Ver 2

I'll Teach You What You Need to Know

Yugyeom leans over a figure and stares at it, his bottom lip and sighing. He should be used to this by now, this kind of lifestyle of stalking and waiting, but he’s not. It’s been months - at least he thinks it has; he hasn’t been keeping up - since he’d been changed, and almost every night it’s the same thing. The rush of adrenaline and heightened senses makes him feel like he’s alive. But it takes time to get used to this, being undead and all.

He tilts his head when he hears the soft footsteps behind him. Yugyeom chooses to ignore them for now and reminisces about the now dead person below him. She was pretty, he thinks, but not too bright. It’s common knowledge around these parts not to be drunk this late, but who uses common sense at bars? He his teeth as the footsteps stop beside him.

“You don’t usually go after girls,” the figure says, red hair almost glowing in the moonlight.

“Yeah well,” Yugyeom starts, straightening up and looking over at the other, “I was hungry. I haven’t eaten since yesterday.”

Mark hums, stepping closer to him and eyes casting over his blood-covered face. They stare at each other, noses touching slightly, the smell of fresh blood heavy in the air (Yugyeom can smell a hint of arousal, but that’s another story). Then Mark’s lips are on his, tongue quick to push inside. Then it’s over and the redhead’s his own lips. It isn’t until seconds after that Yugyeom realizes his own mouth is spotless.

“You’re still messy, but we can fix that, right, Yugi?” He rolls his eyes at the nickname and turns to walk away, a quiet “whatever” escaping his lips. Mark’s high-pitched (and stomach fluttering) laugh is the last thing he hears before he blends into the shadows and leaves.

 

 

__

Sorry for the wait everyone! I had changed the idea for the update several times, and I feel like this is rushed and too short. It's a two-parter, so the next update will be longer and give a background story. It will also be the last one for markyeom ;; Thank you for reading and feel free to comment~

Special thanks to my beta Leann~