Give that back

Give that back

 

It was a very boring afternoon. Minseok and his boyfriend , Chen , have nothing to do. 

Minseok who is gently caressing the hair of Chen who is casually laying on his lap and lazily flipping through the channels. 

The truth is they planned something for today but it was cancelled due to the heavy rain outside so they don't have any choice to stay inside.

Chen let out another sigh again for nth time .

 

"Minseokkie~~~ so boring" 

 

"I know" Minseok frowned. 

 

"What should we do?" 

 

"Just keep on searching for a good channel" 


Chen pouted on this. His thumb is going numb he was been clicking the ch+ button for 10 minutes now.


He stopped to the channel of spongebob. Chen looked at Minseok if the channel he picked was ok but he just saw him typing on his phone.


He just ignored it and continue watching Patrick being dumb.

 

Then Minseok started shaking that disturbed Chen's watching. 

 

"Why are you laughing can you stop?" 


"Oh sorry, don't mind me."

 

This time Chen became aware of Minseok's movements. His eyes are on the tv but he will keep glancing on Minseok and will caught him smiling.


This pissed Chen. What is he doing? Is he talking to someone? 

 

Minseok continued typing on his phone laughing softly careful not to shake so much for Chen is still laying on his lap.

 

But there's something building up on Chen's stomach. Jealousy.

 

"What are you doing?" He finally spoke up. 

 

Smiling Minseok answered " hm, im just talking to someone"

 

So, I am right he's talking to someone" Chen thought.

 

"Who are you talking to?"

 

Not even glancing on Chen , Minseok replied "Luhan"

 

This made Chen jealousy increased more and it pisses him. It was always Luhan. Soccer. Luhan. Closer. Luhan. But how about me ? The boyfriend. I know that they are childhood friends and their age are closer but they are more close. Minseok pays attention more on Luhan than me. They have more bondings than we. 

 

Once more, Minseok cracked a soft laugh and type again on his phone. Chen's face scrunched up. 

 

Chen coughs. But Minseok did not even get the hint. 

 

Chen's face scrunched up more. 

"I can't handle this anymore. We are supposed to be having fun today. Just us. " Chen angrily thought.

 

Chen grabbed Minseok's phone. Raising his hand away from his boyfriend who is fortunately smaller than him.

 

"Ya, give that back" 

 

Chen just glared at Minseok.

"No way why would I"

"Because it's mine. Now give that back Chen"

"I dont want. You would just keep on talking to Luhan-shi and you will forget bout me"

This made Minseok smile.

"Are you jealous?"

"So? If I am " 

"Give that back and i'll tell you?"

"I won't"

"Are you really sure you don't want to give that back?"

"No I would not. Why would I give it back ? So you could keep on flirting with Luhan-shi? Minseok this was suppose to be our day but then looks like you are enjoying Luhan's presence than m-"

Minseok pushed Chen into the couch so he is now lying on the couch. And kissed him. Chen who is shocked , this gave Minseok a chance to snatched his phone.

"Don't be jealous. We're just talking about your face when you are jealous. Because I like it. It makes me happy."

Minseok smiled and peck his boyfriend's lips again and typed on his phone 

"Luhan it worked"