Once Upon A Time

Captured
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I. Once Upon A Time

 

 

Today was something he looked forward to. It was something he definitely craved from the past several months and he was finally having it, experiencing it and he would certainly enjoy it. Some might say that he was exaggerating what he feels but who cares about them. Day off or rest day was unusual for him or for the other members.

 

Surely, there would be those bitter people that would tell him that having no rest days was a small price to pay for the fame and money they made. But then, those people were and would always be ignorant on what’s the real deal behind it. If he could describe what it’s like for him in one word, it’s HELL. Not sure if it was because of their jam pack schedules or the ridiculous small amount they’ve got for all their so-called sales or maybe it was just that they certainly looked like hell from their exhaustion. But it was hell, nonetheless.

 

They were really shocked when their managers told them that their request for a rest day was approved by the top dog of the company. Everyone have jumped for joy – from the humongous maknae to the energetic leader. And not only was it approved, they have the whole weekend for themselves. Yet they were stuck inside their dorms and here he was preparing snacks for the members again.

 

He looked down and saw the pink apron with a big pouch-like pocket embroidered with little colorful flowers. It was a gift from one of his closest friends, Hyunjoong. That friend of his had a loose screw sometimes that even he can’t catch his drift at times. Speaking of Hyunjoong, his friend was the main reason as to why the five of them were spending their precious free time in their dorm.

 

That’s right. You all read that right. Hyunjoong was the main reason as to why the five members of DBSK were lazing around in the comfort of their dorm and watching the TV waiting for some music video to come out. And certainly the reason why he, Jaejoong Kim, was preparing snacks for s again.

 

“Hyung!” Junsu shouted from the living room. “Hurry!”

 

“Can’t you get any faster than that, hyung? You’re slower than a turtle.” Changmin added.

 

One of his eyebrows arched upwards at the youngest’ words. Did Changmin say that out loud and thought he could be ordered around? Seriously, that kid was rotten at times. Eyeing the living room where the other members were lounging, he heard the maknae laugh and saw him turned around. He glared at him as soon as their eyes met which made the maknae smiled at him nervously.

 

That should shut him up. He ruefully thought as he put the pica-pica snacks he prepared on a tray to deliver it to the members. Changmin stood up as soon as he saw him and helped him carry it. He let the youngest do that so he could grabbed the pitcher of lemonade and ordered Junsu to grab some glasses.

 

“So has it been shown yet?” Jaejoong asked as soon as he put down the pitcher on the coffee table and sat beside Yunho on the couch.

 

“Not yet.” Yoochun answered as he poured himself a glass of lemonade. “But it should be out soon.”

 

“How did you know that?” Jaejoong asked, a frown formed in his flawless face.

 

“Hyunjoong said so over the phone.” Yoochun stated.

 

“He can be such a girl. That Hyunjoong.” Jaejoong muttered to himself as he leaned on the sofa.

 

The other members laughed at his antics. But who wouldn’t be irritated when he had other plans for his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter