Our Love Song

The Legend of Us

Highschool student Min is a big fan of the musician 'Jr'so much that she still hasn't found her first love.What happens when she meets Jinyoung who turn out to be her much idolized 'Jr' ??? 

 

tumblr_mdpjldfO5F1qdlkyg.gif

 

image Lee Min Young (Min)

 

image Park Jin Young (Jr)

 

tumblr_mdpjldfO5F1qdlkyg.gif

 

"Waaaa !!! It's Jr's new single !!! This song and his singing is just as superb as his previous one. And the lyrics are just so wonderful. Jia !! You should listen to this song ! Hey ! Are you listening to me ???" Yelled me towards Jia.

"Nope.." 

"Why !!! Come on !!"

"Enough !! You have been 'Jr this and Jr that' for almost everyday and everywhere !!" Jia answered.

 

Jr is a popular singer who got recruited under Markson Entertainment (also known as Jark Ent.). Not only is his voice top-notch, but he also composes his own songs. I got mesmerized even at the first time I heard his music. It was simply beautiful. It's as if the music is alive with his emotion.

 

"Seriously ! Snap out of it !! Since you love listening to Jr so much, why don't you put your all into this. If you continue on being such a brainless fan, you'll never be able to find a boyfriend !!"Said Jia.

It's not because I'm not interested to find a boyfriend. It's just I haven't found the right person yet. Right now I'm already satisfied enough  to just be able to listen to Jr's voice although I've never see his face cause he never show it.

"Min ! Mr.Junho said he wants you to hand over your worksheet by today." Suddenly one of my classmate greeted me from behind.

"Oh right!! I had almost forgotten ! Thank you.."

"You're welcome. But dont forget to hand it to the teacher's room during break time." Then he left. 

"Kyaaa Min !! I'm so jealous of you !! Being able to talk with Jinyoung ! He's cold but he's so handsome! " said Jia.

"Hey Jia...I've just talked to him once."

 

But why did I feel so excited when I hear his voice ?? And why I have a feeling I've heard Jinyoung's voice before?? A voice that deep but penetrating. A sound that really lingers in my heart...The question is, where in the world I heard that? Let me try and remember, perhaps we have talked before. But I think I've missing something. Mmm maybe I was really mistaken.

During lunch time, I had bumped into Jinyoung in school corridor and the worksheet I hold fell on the floor.

"Ahh sorry Min."

"No no no !! It was my fault for not paying attention."

"Here...let me help you get those worksheet."

"Ahh never mind I can do it by myself!"

"It's okay...it's a bit messed up...."

 

Oohh wow...He's actually helping me out. Because he always by himself with the expressionless face, it's make people feel like he's unapproachable although in truth he's really kind. Upclose, he's really good looking.

But...wait...I think this piece of paper is Jinyoung's. 

Huh? Is this sheet music ? This is the same melody as Jr's new song.

That's right !! Now I remember ! Jinyoung's voice is like Jr's voice !!!

"Oh my God !!! Jinyoung is the singer 'Jr' right ???"

 

"No..I'm not" he answered.

"Liar !!"

"What the hell makes you say that I'm Jr ??!!"

 "I could tell even listening to your voice !! I'm sure about it !!"

"What ?? That's totally impossible. ."

"This is the music sheet for Jr's new single too isn't it ?? !!"

"Yaa!! Where did you get that ??" And he snatched it away from my hand.

"You're definitely Jr !! Just tell me the truth! !"

"Ughhh!! Fine !!!" "Since my secret is already out..."

 

So....it's him....He's Jr !!!!!

 

"I really loves all your songs! Please be my friend! !"

"Huh??"

"I'd die of happiness if you became my friend !!!!! Please....."

 

"Yaaa pabo!! Are you really listening? ?" Said Jr.

 

Somehow I ended up coming to this studio after my school time and I become Jr's friend but with the condition of becoming his third composer.

"If you're not interested. ..I think you should just give up. Is not as if I forcing you to do this."he added.

"Hahahaa even though we are friends now but you still as heartless as usual Jinyoung. .."

"This is not FRIENDSHIP" "You suddenly blurted 'I really love your song'. If I had refused you would cry and yell!!! Thats probably considered as THREAT you knowwwww !!"

"Well...it was pretty rude of you.."

But tbh I don’t care at all as long as I can meet you everyday Jinyoung....

I was pretty shocked that I sad such abrupt things...Jinyoung is actually Jr.

Thats right!!! This is my chance to ask anything about Jr !!!

 

"Hey Jinyoung! "

"Whats now?"

"Why did you become a singer? "

"Why are asking such question? ?"

 

Did I just asked something that I shouldn't have???!!!

 

"Well ummmm...that's because you always work so hard to compose your own song....so I thought there must be some special reason for that.."

"There's no special reason behind that" "Umm...I was in a band when I was in Junior High."

"Deabak !!! You're already in a band even in junior high ???!!!!"

"That was just the start..I have a lot of fun during that time..but the band already broke.."

 

Now I understand. ..

"You do this because you love music and take it seriously right ???!!! Even it brings you bad memories...isn't that why you still continue to make music?? I wouldn't have the heart to handle things the way you did.."

I am attracted to him. Whether it is Jinyoung's warm expression or only Jr's voice...

"Jinyoung!! You're really amazing! !!" "So please believe in yourself a little more..."

"Pfffffftttttt"

"Yaaa!! What's wrong ??!! Did I say something inappropriate? ?"

"You really like to say things on impulse.."he giggling. 

"You said you adored my singing voice out of the blue, and then you wanted to be my friend, then now you're giving me advice? But that's what make you really interesting. .." he added. 

He startled me. Up until now I have only heard Jr's voice...but just now I was able to actually hear Jinyoung's voice for the first time.... but I really love passing my time like this..

 

 

From then on, just like this...I visited his studio right after school everyday. Although mostly I'm just looking at Jinyoungg compose but I really do love passing my time like this. ..

 

 "Jinyoung the way you wrinkle up your eyebrows is really impressive !!"

"Blergghh. ..you're so annoying. .."

"Heyyy...I do enjoy sitting by your side. .. Is there really nothing I can that I can help with ???"

"How do I know..think of something by yourself! !"

"I will!!" "Haaa!!! I know!! It's almost Jr's first anniversary since his debut !!" "I'll help you arrange a celebration in this school studio! !"

" Ehh? You don't have to do that. ." "Why do you even know the date of my anniversary? ??"

"Of course I do! !! Because I'm a big fan of Jr !!!"

"Yaaa!! Stop it !! Don't say those kind of thing infront of me!  It just roo embarrassing. .."

"Btw...are you really writing a song for your anniversary ??!! Let mee see it !!" I tried to snatch away the music sheet from him.

"Idiot!! I can't let you see this !! I'm not done with this yet...once I'm finish I'll sing it for you and you have to let me know what you think..."

"Promise ??!! Of course I'll be looking forward to it !!"

 

Although I'm really happy to just be able to hear his voice...right now I'm even more happier that we had made this agreement. ..

Before I never understood what it feels like to be with someone like this ..so I really wish that this wonderful experience does npt end here...I really do wish...

In class.

"Min !!!!! " Jia yelled.

"What ???"

"I've some big news for you !!! Jinyoung was the 'Jr' that you idolized so much !!!"

It seems that some of the student have knew this secret...

"Heyy Min !! What's wrong? Isn't it Jr ?? You're not gonna suprise ?? Or excited?? Are you okay ?? Is everything all right? ?"

Everything is fine cause Jinyoung and I had an aggrement...

"Let's just forget it for now.."

Everything is fine...

 

There's a lot of fangirl surrounded Jinyoung today.

 

"Seems like its really troublesome for you..."

"Yeahhh...but I don't have to bother those brainless fan "

 

Brainless? ?

"If you continue on being such a brainless fan, you'll never be able to find a boyfriend"

To Jia, I just like those fans...

 

"Hey Jinyoung...was I like that too in the beginning ??"

"Hahaha what are you talking about? ? When I first met you, you were even more hopeless...hahahaha"

 

I get it know.. we made the deal just because I liked Jr's voice and without knowing how Jinyoung felt about it. I rashly forced him to become my friend....

 

"Hey Min...what's wrong? Why you looked sad ??"

 

All along I'm just like being a trouble for him...but still why...

My tears dripping.

 

"Ahhh really? I'm hopeless? ? Then I'm really sorry..."

I thought that he would say that I was different...but I suppose I was really greatly mistaken...it just all was some wishful thinking of me. I'm really an idiot.

 

 

Today is the day of Jr's first anniversary but im still here in my bedroom.

"Ohh well what a bad way to start of my day"

I opened up my lappy and found something.

 

"A live broadcast ??!!It's Jr's! !!" "This is my first time seeing such event..people from all over are coming to interview him. How incredible! " "I'll just leave a message here. . Forget about everything and become the fan that I used to be again.."  

 

Going back to the brainless fan that I used to be.

 

HUH? Whats wrong with me ?? Why am I crying when hearing his voice...

 

It doesn't matter anymore...no matter how Jinyoung sees me I want to go and see the Jr that isn't broadcasted through a computer screen. I want to see Jinyoungieeeee !!! And properly telling him these feeling of mine.

Therefore I run to the school studio and I will confess to Jinyoung no matter what happen.

 

"Jinyoung !!!!" 

"Huh...It took you awhile idiot to come here." he smirked. "But still,, I believed you'll come..."

Believe in me ??

"Before I told you I had a song that I wanted you to listen...that song was especially for you...I finally finished it today..." Jinyoung added. "Because you're so dense, this time I will say it clearly..." he slowly come towards me..

"This song is a love song...."

 

And right now I think my face has become like a tomato as I'm just too shy to look at Jinyoung's face.

"Once you finish listening to it, you have to let me know what you think"

"Okay" I answered.

 

My heart is beating so strangely, I can't even make a sound....

 

But once I finished listening to this song...I'll definitely tell you my feeling Jinyoung..because what I fell in love with was you..

 

Author's note:

Which GOT7 member oneshot story after this ???