* Apology + Announcement

❝ℳonday ℬlues ℊraphics❞ | Completing Batch 3 Requests!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

          Hello, yeorobeun~ First, I want to say my deepest and greatest apology for not updating and not being active. It has been three months since I made a poster while it has been 8 months since I updated my stories. I was gone due to personal reasons/issues. These issues greatly affected my life, causing me to be unproductive and lose appetite in life.

             But now, I am back on track. (And back on Kpop) I will try my best to finish all the requests by February and probably open my new shop. I know I have been such a gijibae* so let me make it up to you. Many have cancelled their request which I completely understand. So, is there any people who would like to cancel their requests or who already have a poster from other shops? I will completely understand.

             Sadly, this is the last batch of Monday Blues. I was planning to go until Batch 20 or something unimaginary but working alone was never fine. So, I will reopen my Sorceress' Shop under a new name, CUBE CREATIVE DESIGNS. Those of you who are interested to join the crew of designers can check out details here. (x) I am planning to keep this upcoming shop running until I graduate on the new graphic course I will enroll in. So, sign up!

             That's all, I thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter