* Announcement

❝ℳonday ℬlues ℊraphics❞ | Completing Batch 3 Requests!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, everyone. Let me use this chapter to say the things I have to say.

I have been inactive for a month. And I won't list down the reasons why I am but it's something serious that I cannot update.

Secondly, I cannot update that often. Because, my laptop has been infected by a malware due to the unnecessary downloads from the internet. I don't know why but it says that my host has been manipulated by a malware.

This malware prohibits me in visiting few websites without getting the Cloudfare warning. Whenever I open up Asianfanfics.com, the cloudfare warning comes up and making me complete the code test to see if I am really human. After completing the code, I was again able to access to Asianfanfics.com but! the pictures are not showing up. I tried to "Open lmage in new tab" but it just directs me to the same link I am in.

I didn't mind it at first. I thought it was just some website construction issues that AFF is going through. But then, now that I am currently learning web designing, some websites are not accessible too.

It alarmed me so I googled up what it is and found the real cause of that Cloudfare thing.

Later, I will be reformatting my laptop back to its factory settings, 1PM KST, and hope it will solve the problem.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter