The Divorcement

I Don't Care :P [Baekhyun & Chanyeol Fan Fiction]

Chapter One:

 

 

'Finally!' she thought as she saw his ex-husband sign papers. The papers were divorcement papers. They're in a nearby cafeteria and Baekhyun was in a verge of crying, but he tries his best not to. He doesn't want his ex-wife to see him crying. He doesn't want that. He wanted to break up with his , Taeyeon, but it's already too late. Baekhyun and Jinyoung are already over.

 

She sighed, but she was between happy and sad. Baekhyun smiled weakly and handed the signed papers to Jinyoung. Baekhyun stared at how beautiful Jinyoung was, how kind she was to him, and how much she cared for him. He realized all of it just now, now that they're already separated. 

 

"Ummm.... Jinyoung...." he called her. She looked at him with a fake smile plastered on her face but Baekhyun thought that the smile was for real. He thought she was very happy.

 

"Y-You look happy..." he said above whisper. Jinyoung lied. She nodded and organized the papers. She put them inside the brown envelope and finally put it inside her bag. She turned to face Baekhyun.

 

"I-I hope we could still be... at least..... friends...." he said, looking down.

 

"Of course. Anyways, I'll be going now. Take care, Byun Baekhyun." she said her farewell and she left Baekhyun again, broken hearted. At first, Baekhyun wanted to stop her from walking away, but he thought that she will think he's guilty. He really is but, he wanted to make her believe that he's not. So he just stood where he is and ordered one vanila cappucino from the waiter that walked by.

 

Baekhyun was worse than sad.

 

 

• ~ ☆ ~ •

 

 

"Yeoboseyo?" Jinyoung answered her ringing phone.

 

"Hey Jinyoungggg!!!!!!!" the girl on the phone shouted like there's no tomorrow. Jinyoung sighed.

 

"Yea yea..." she rolled her eyes.

 

"I'm guessing you two are finally divorced!! Oh!!! I am so happy for you, Jinyoung!! At last you're finally as free as a flying bird~ Oh! You should meet me now!!!" she congratulated Jinyoung.

 

"Thanks and sure, Jieun. Where should I meet you?" Jinyoung asked.

 

"Yesss!!! Meet me in the cafeteria near the Han River!!!! Okay??? Byeee~~~~" then the girl hung up. Jinyoung sighed again and she headed off to where her friend asked her to meet. 'She sounded so excited.. I wonder what she's up to.' Jinyoung thought.

 

 

20 minutes later, Jinyoung arrived at the place where they would meet and she sat on the bench outside. Few moments then, her friend arrived... though... she brang somebody with her.

 

"Eyyo Jinyoung!!!" she greeted her and hugged her as well. Jinyoung hugged back and then broke it after a few seconds. Jinyoung noticed that Jieun brought a tall and handsome guy with her. His face looked familiar but she just snapped the thoughts away.

 

"Oh right. I would like you to meet my cousin, Chanyeol. Dude, say 'hi' to my best friend, Jinyoung." Jieun introduced the two to one another.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Byu--- Erhm.... I mean... Cheon Jinyoung. It's very nice to meet you." she introduced herself with a simple bow. 'I almost said 'Byun' instead of my original surname... I guess I'm pretty used to Baekhyun's last name...'' Jinyoung thought.

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jinyoung-ah. My name is Park Chanyeol. I'm very pleased to meet you." he bowed to her as well and he showed her his pearly white smile that made girls blush. However, Jinyoung didn't.  Instead, she got a bit jealous of it.

 

"Oh... I like your teeth... It's really white..." she complimented. 'How come his teeth is whiter than mine...' she thought to herself. Chanyeol smiled and he rubbed his nape shyly because of what Jinyoung said. He was flattered. 

 

"And now... kiss! Ahahahha!!!" Jieun joked at the two and they  looked at her with their eyebrows twitching.

 

"People. I was just kidding. Hahha~ Anyway, wanna have some ice cream? It's hot." Jieun said while pouting. Jinyoung and Chanyeol agreed and they went to a nearby ice cream shop.

 

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

Oh this noona... Tsk Tsk Tsk. She just dragged me the moment she heard that her best friend just got divorced with her husband. I wonder what happened but my noona just dragged me along. *sigh* But the guy must he very stupid to let someone like Jinyoung go. She's stunningly beautiful... She looked like an angel--- No... More likely, a goddess. Hmm... I dunno why but this girl seems ro be very familiar to me. I just don't know when and where did I met her.

 

 

• ~ ☆ ~ •