Prologue

I Don't Care :P [Baekhyun & Chanyeol Fan Fiction]

 

 

 

Title: "I Don't Care" [Baekhyun & Chanyeol Fanfiction]

 

.

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

.

 

"Why do you keep on rejecting my calls you ! You also don't message me anymore! You don't even ask if I was okay or if I'm still breathing! Do you still even care for me you idiot?! You don't even dare to just at least glance at me everytime I will go to work!" Byun Baekhyun shouted angrily at his wife.

 

 

 

 

 

"Going to your work.... or to your ?" she whispered quietly but loud enough for Baekhyun to hear.

 

 

 

 

 

"My... ? So that's why! You don't even know anythi--"

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes I do!" she cut him off and shouted back at her husband.

 

 

 

 

 

"Look... I already have enough proofs that YOU are always spending most of your time to your than your own wife! I-I don't need further explanations, Baek.... It's hurting me... More likely, It's killing me.. I've had enough..." tears started streaming down from her eyes and Baekhyun froze. She was right. Baekhyun has been cheating on Jinyoung for 5 years since their marriage. Baekhyun was supposedly to marry his , Kim Taeyeon, but his parents opposed it and they told him to marry Jinyoung instead. And Baekhyun did. His parents didn't even force him to do it. Because that time, Baekhyun was madly inlove with Jinyoung. It wasn't love though.  It was more of a mistaken love known as infatuation. Jinyoung was Baekhyun's high school crush. But Taeyeon is still the one for Baekhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

"L-Look, Jinyoung.... I-I'm sor---"

 

 

 

 

 

"You're sorry?! You're really are?! For pete's sake, Baek! You tell me those two ing words like forever! Baek.... I'm tired. So tired of seeing you DIRECTLY cheating on your own wife. It hurts, Baekhyun....." she explained and tears streamed down from the sides of her face.

 

 

 

 

 

"S-So now....."

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes. It's over now, Baek... Here.... sign these papers and after that, we're done." she said rather coldly to Baekhyun and after that, she went upstairs to pack her things and leave their house. Baekhyun was shock after he read the things written in the papers inside the brown envelope that Jinyoung handed to him.

 

 

 

 

 

"W-What are these....." Baekhyun asked her with a shaky tone.

 

 

 

 

 

"Just sign those... then I'll be free." she demanded.

 

 

 

 

 

Jinyoung wants her freedom back.

 

Jinyoung wants a divorce.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun cried and looked at his wife, telling her not to leave him. But she pretended she didn't hear and she went upstairs to pack her things and leave immediately. She doesn't really want to leave Baekhyun, but she has to. It's the only way for him to realize everything he did to her.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun left the papers hanging and rushed up to their room. He saw her pulling out her clothes from their closet. Baekhyun cried. He didn't know what to do. The only thing that came to his mind right now is to break up with his lover and stay with Jinyoung instead.

 

 

 

 

 

Just as soon as Jinyoung finished packing her stuffs, Baekhyun locked the door and pleaded Jinyoung not to leave him.

 

 

 

 

 

"Please, Jinyoung... Don't leave me.... Jebal....." he was crying hard and he locked Jinyoung in his arms. He doesn't want to let her go. He never wanted to let Jinyoung go. Baekhyun didn't expected things to turn out like this.

 

 

 

 

 

"It's all YOUR fault, Baekhyun.... You committed so many mistakes... And with that, I will go. So please... I want.my freedom.back." she said emotionlessly while trying to free herself from Baekhyun's tight hug. Guilt struck Baekhyun upon hearing what Jinyoung just said... which was true. It was his fault. If only he didn't got tempted, he and Jinyoung should be living normally right now.

 

 

 

 

 

"I-If that's what you want..... I-I'll let you go, Jinyoung.... You don't deserve me anyway..." he said in a small but cracked voice. Then he let go of Jinyoung. She looked at Baekhyun for the last time and said her final words before she left.

 

 

 

 

 

"I loved you Baekhyun. Thanks for everything.... and I'm sorry for this. Take care." then she left the crying Baekhyun inside his room, broken hearted.

 

 

 

 

 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡