ODD

ARE WE REALLY MEANT FOR EACH OTHER?

MIYOUNG's POV

     Another tiring day,its been week since we became Donghae and Siwons' slave.Arrggh I hate to admit that we became their slaves its killing me how they always force us to make their assignments and whatsoever and I hate it too much because I cant spend much time with Sooyeon,speaking of her why isnt she here already?Its not normal coz everyday Sooyeon will be here to fetch me and if she cant fetch me she will send me a message telling me that she cant fetch me.Its weird.I kept on waiting but she didnt arrive so I decided to go to school alone,afterall I have my own driver too.

     I arrived at the school and as usual the students didnt even bother to bully me.I saw Donghae and Siwon there but not Sooyeon.Where is she?I just sigh and go to my seat."Where's my assignments?"Donghae asked me"Here"I answered nonchalantly and gave him his assignments,he get it and check it and I just sit on my seat.The teacher already arrives but Sooyeon is still not here .I tried texting her but she didnt even replied ,I tried callling too but she isnt picking up.I sigh again,I lost count how many times I sighed today .Im bored when Sooyeon is not here.The school hour ended like that,I dont even listen to the lectures."Yah!Nerd!"Donghae shouts  when I rush out of school.I am worrying about Sooyeon,my driver are already waiting infront of the gate,I asked him if he can drive me to Sooyeons' placeand when I am at the car I am thinking what's happening to her,this isnt her who missed class without even giving valid reasons .

     We arrive to her place and we are greeted by their butler "Oh!Hi Ms.Hwang"Butler Kang greets me"Hi Mr.Kang!Where's Sooyeon?"I geeted back and asked him "Oh!Ms.Sooyeon isnt here .She isnt home after she went to her parents office since yesterday"He answered"Eh?Sooyeon doesnt comes home?"I slightly shouted"Yes,Ms.Miyoung"He answered"Ahm.Thank you Mr.Kang,I'll be going"I said and bowed and went to my car.I kept on thinking her reasons and whereabouts.Arrggh.This is driving me insane,where in the world is she?.I kept on calling her and didnt even notice that I fell asleep.

                    Next morning

     I wake up with the sound of my alarm.I hurriedly search for my phone,if ever Sooyeon replied and I excitedly open Sooyeon only one message.

                    FROM SOOYEON:

   Sorry!Miyoung-ah! :( If I didnt picked up your calls and replied your messages and sorry if I made you worried for not telling you that I cant go to school,I went to my parents office and me and my sister bonds with them and left my phone in my bag that I didnt noticed it .SORRY!REALLY SORRY! but dont worry tomorrow I will fetch you !! :D Love yow!!~^^

                                                                                                                                                          TO MIYOUNG

After i read her mesage I hurriedly went to the bathroom and prepared,after im done I rushed out to our living room ,there I see my bestfriend smiling"Yah!where did you go yesterday?you made me worried!"I smack her head and hug her"Aish!Miyoung !Is this how you greet your bestfriend?your lovely Sooyeon?"she arrogantly said"Eiisst!Yeah-yeah!Moooorrrrrrnnnnnnnnniiiiiinnnnnnngggg my lovely bestfriend!"I greeted her lazily "Morning too Miyoung-ie!!Missed me?she said"No!Not even a little"I answered nonchalantly"YAH!"she shouted and I laughed at her puffing cheeks and pouting lips.I cant refrain my self to not pull her ears(AN:this is my habit!!^^) because of her cuteness"Yah!YAH!Miyoung!my beautiful ears!"she shouted "Haha.Sooyeon-ie you're being cute.I cant help my self to not pull your ears"I said"Aish!We should go now or else we'll gonna be ate"She said and we rushed out to her car because we dont like to be late or else we'll gonna be scolded by the teacher.I smiled from ear to ear coz sooyeon is with me today.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An update!!

Hope you'll like it!!^^

sorry for errors!!

tnx for subs!! I apprecaiate it!! *^_^*