BESTFRIENDS

ARE WE REALLY MEANT FOR EACH OTHER?

SOOYEON POV

     I am here waiting for my bestfriend at their house living room.Aish!Really she's very slow to move and prepare to go for school."YAH!MIYOUNG-AH!!"

I shouted,ad after that she came running down the stairs"Yah!Sooyeon!you dont need to shout"she said"Esh!,how could'nt I shout?when you are peparing like a turtle",I said and roll my beautiful eyes (conceited much!Eh?) "Whatever!Let's go!Faster!"She said and grabs my arm and went out to my car.The driver,droves us to the school.

     When we are at the car,we keep on talking about school stuff,we are not like the girls who are popular in our school,we can say that we are a nerds.Our school outfit is just a normal white long-sleeves blouse and below-the-knee dark blue skit and a long white socks and we only tie our hair into ponytail and we wear a glasses but without grade.We are in middle school in KENDRICK MIDDLE SCHOOL (AN:this is'nt real) here in San,Francisco California.We are'nt poor,the truth is,our parents are known in business world,both of our parents company are known in the world.My family and Miyoung's are'nt really in good term because they are competing for their companies but still it does not affect me and Miyoung's friendship.

     We already arrived in the school,me and miyoung are silently prayingthat there will be no students who will bully us today and as if our prayer answered already,the students are'nt relly treating us badly today."What in the worl is happening?!"Miyoung asked me"I-I dont know,I really dont know"I answered nervously because I feel like there is something or maybe someone behind this"This is making me nervous,Sooyeon-ah"Miyoung says"Me too,but we need to not separate each other,understand?"I encouragingly says to miyoung and I held her hands protectively.Im nervous too.

     We arrive safely at our classroom and the atmosphere is odd for our liking because our classmates who always throws a paper at us are'nt doing anything but they just kept talking with each other>Miyoung nudge me and I look at her she is pointing somewhere.I furrowed my eyebrows because its confusing why are they in our seats."Yah!Miyoung,what are they doing?"I quietly asked miyoung"Yah!How could I know?,we arrived at the same time!"Miyoung answered stating the fact and roll her eyes.

     We look around hoping that there will be vacant seats but to our dismay ther is'nt any vacant seats."Heol"WE said at the same time and sigh deeply and start walking to our seat."Ahm why are you in our seat?"I asked Lee Donghae"Oh?!Is this your seat?"He answeread sarcastically I feel like I want to punch this fish-faced boy,"Yeah.It is our seat",Miyoung answered "Oh sorry but from now on I'll be Sooyeons seatmate and you Miyoung will be Siwons seatmate"He said with a fake apologizing tone"What in the world?!Are you doing?!"I shouted and that makes our classmates look at us.Oh-Oh."I-I am sorry to shout"I apologize and bow a little bit to Donghae"Its fine.Afterall the seating arrangement are already decided,you cannot change that"Donghae said that and I just clench my tetth and form my fist hardly because I really wanted to punch his face.Miyoung touch my arm and it calms me down"Alright>If thats what you want,we will do it"Miyoung answered and I just sigh in defeat and for the last time before we sit Miyoung rubs my arm.I really like,how simple touches from her can make me happy"You'll be okay,Right?"I asked her,she just laughs softly and nodded.

     We set ourselves on the seat beside the two guys who always bully us.This is killing me I cant stand to be far away to miyoung and I thinks she feels the same as me because she keeps on reaching my feet using her feet.We really are bestfriend beacause if we arent near each other we arent comfortable and still doing things just to be with each other.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hope you guys like it~!! ^_^V

sorry if there is error or wrong grammar!!english isnt my first language!!^^

~k.T.~