Chapter 2

Shattered To Pieces

Five months have past. Seohyun and Changmin’s relationship have started to develop. Seohyun started becoming more open to fiancée. She was able to call Changmin her “oppa” now.

Seohyun woke up one morning and found a note taped to a pillow lying next to her.

I have to go on a business trip and it’s going to take a while. Take care of yourself. And also, last night……..you were really cute.

                                                                                                                                                                 

                                                                                                                                                             -Your oppa

 

A wide smile spread across Seohyun’s face. As she caressed her lips, her mind flashed back to what happened last night. Her face instantly became strawberry red.

“Aish Seohyun-ah! That was so embarrassing!” Seohyun squealed while she stuffed her face on the pillow.

 

Flash Back~

Seohyun was sound asleep when she felt someone sat on her bed. She slowly opened her eyes and adjusted them.

 

“O-Oppa?” Seohyun said noticing her fiancé sitting beside her. He had this look in his eyes. He almost looked like a little boy who had been caught with a broken plate.

“What’s wrong oppa?” Seohyun quietly said while pushing her self up to a sitting position.

Changmin did nothing and only stared at her. He looked like he was on the verge of tears. Then Changmin slowing intertwined his fingers with hers and brought their hands to the side close his face. They both just stared at their intertwined hands as silence filled up the room. Then he slowly leaned into her and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. This kiss was different from the first kiss Seohyun shared with him. Even though her heart was still beating as crazily as it did the first time they kissed, the feelings conveyed were different. Their second kiss was slow, gentler, and it somehow pained her heart. She didn’t understand why. He was different from the usual Changmin oppa, who would always smile at her and make her blush with a simple glance.

Changmin ended his kiss to let them catch some air. But Seohyun was already missing his lips. Changmin then placed his forehead against hers while his free hand caressed her cheeks. Seohyun knew something was wrong.

‘Is he having a hard time at work?’ she thought. If so why isn’t he telling her about it? Does…..he not trust me? Those thoughts started clouding her mind and finally she decided to not hide her feelings anymore.

“I love you,” she finally said.

Changmin looked at Seohyun, his eyes full of surprise and a hint of sorrow. Seohyun didn’t notice because her attention was on their intertwined hands. She didn’t remove her gaze and continued her confession while her face flushed.

“I-I’m not familiar with the things associated with the word love……………..but I’m pretty sure this is it,” Seohyun said while releasing a small giggle. Two minutes have past with Changmin not saying a word and it made Seohyun even more nervous. Then suddenly Changmin lifted up Seohyun’s chin and placed a passionate kiss on her lips. Seohyun was a little surprised but she eventually kissed him back and started enjoying it. Changmin bit her lower lip and Seohyun hesitantly opened up allowing his tongue to explore . That night Changmin had stolen Seohyun’s heart, but little did she know that he was going to take her heart and shatter it to pieces.

 

 

 

Thank You so much for reading my first ever fanfic! I hope everyone likes it! Please anticipate the next chapter!