Chapter 8

Its you

No One POV

You woke up lazily and you realize its not your room then you remembered you stayed at Jinyoung's house the whole night . You went outside and saw Jiyoung unnie cooking at the kitchen . "Oh unnie ! Morning!" You said . "Ahh Jae Young you scared me hehe morning to" She said . "Hehe mind if I help ?" you ask . "Oh no need just take the plates" she said . "Haha okay then" You took the plates and serve it on the table . 

"Jae Young can you help waking up Jinyoung ?" She ask . "Um sure" You leave the kitchen and walk to Jinyoung's room . You tip toed to his bed and stare at his peaceful cute face . *Aww I never knew he is also cute I only think he's handsome but awww*

"Jinyoung-ah wake up" You shake his body . "10 more minutes noona" he mumbled then pull your hand and hug you . Now your face is at his chest . You grew red *Gosh he still smells good* You snapped back to reality . "Jinyoung-ah im not your noona its Jae Young ." You said struggling from his tight hug

His eyes shot open and saw him hugging you . He let go of you and stood up . "Oh God im sorry , I.. its .. I oh God please dont be mad" He nervously said .

You chuckled at his attitude . "Silly , thats okay haha come down and have breakfast ." You said . "Oh hehe" he blush hard . But he didnt regret doing that . Instead he is happy .

He walk downstairs and went to the kitchen . "Noona's cooking always smells good" He said . You and Jiyoung unnie just chuckled . You 3 sit down and start eating . "Oh Jae Young-ah I forgot , your uniform I already wash it and its already dried up" Jiyoung unnie said . "Thank you so much unnie its just troubling you" You said bowing a little . "No its not a problem at all , you help me more bigger last time right when Hae Jun's lost" She said . "Hehe" You chuckled . 

You 3 finish eating then you and Jinyoung went upstairs to shower and get ready to go to school . You took your clothes at the laundry room and your uniform is already ironed . You smile to your self . You finish showering and dress up , you went out the room and at the same time Jinyoung also got out HALF .

Your eyes widened slightly . Jinyoung's face turn reder than ever because you saw him half . *he's skinny OTL haha but got slight abs* "EHEM" You cleared your throat and you just smile at him and went downstairs . 

Leaving Jinyoung dumbfounded . *OMG she saw me half >< NO WAY MANNNN im skinny* He went inside his room and dress up . He went downstairs and saw you reading a book , "Oh your finish lets go I was waiting for you" You said . "Oh emm yeah" He said awkwardly . *ITS LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED JUST NOW* he thought . You were actually feeling nervous when he came down but you acted cool . *I CANT BELIEVE MY STOMACH GOT BUTTERFLIES WHENEVER I SEE HIM SINCE YESTERDAY* 

You two put your shoes on and bid Jiyoung unnie/noona goodbye . You two walk in silence and sometimes would end up staring at each other then laugh or smile . 

Yo arrive school and saw your bestfriend . "GUYSSS!" You shouted and wave . You wanted to run to them but you dont want to leave Jinyoung .

"Ehhh why did you walk ?" Hae Jin ask . "I stayed at Jinyoung's house yesterday" You said . "WHAT?!!" Chan Ho shouted . You 4 look at him weirdly . "Oh hehehe sorry why ?" He said . "Yesterday his noona wants to see me and I stay there for diner and it end up raining heavily so I dont want to trouble Mr. Lee since its raining cats and dog" You said . 

Your three bestfriend nooded . 5 of you went to your own class and school is just normal like ever . "Emm Jae ?" Hae Jin call you . "Yeah?" You ask . "Do you by any .. chance like Jinyoung?" She ask . "Emm how do I say this ? I dont know .. maybe?" You said . "Ohh emm I can feel you like him . Go for him ! I'll support you ! Hwaiting !" She said . "HAE UNNIE !" You said blushing . Yes Hae Jin's your unnie by few months . 

"Hahaha whatt ? Dont worry okay !" She said . "Alright then" The school bell ringed , you bid goodbye to Jinyoung and went home with your bestfriends .