Chapter 6

Its you

Jinyoung POV

Me and Jiyoung noona just got back home from the mall . I close the door and sit on the couch turning on the TV . GAHHHH THAT CHAN HO GUY IS HOLDING HANDS WITH JAE YOUNG D: HOW CANT I BE COOL ? I WANT TO HOLD IT TO . "Hey Jin" Noona suprised me . "Oh noona you suprised me" I said . "Hahaha sorry" she said patting my head . "So you seem to be deep in thoughts ? Tell me whats wrong ? After seeing your friend , who is it ? Oh yeah Jae Young you seem to put on a frown along the way home ."

"Eh ? Ha ha ha nothing noona" I said rubbing my nape . "Dont lie to me you little " Noona said pointing her index finger at my nose . "Heh , am n-n-not okay ?" DAMN WHY DID I STUTTERED . "You like Jae Young right ?" Noona ask wiggling her eye brows . "Eh ? Where's Hae Jun ? Asleep already ?" I ask trying to change the topic . "Dont you dare trying to change the topic I swear I dont like when people do that , now answer my question dummy" She said hitting my head . "Oww , ummm is.. is .. is it t-t-to o-o-o-obvious?" I ask . "Honey , I can see through your 'beautiful-eyes-shining-like-the-stars' " she said sarcasticlly . "Well yeah I like her but her bestfriend you know the guy Chan Ho he seems to  be stopping me" I said and frown . 

"Eh ? I thought that was her boyfriend . HOHO . So your gonna give up just like that dummy?" Noona ask . "I dont knowwww" I whined . "Tch , come on dont give up show your true colours , where is the Jinyoung I know who is always hyper and never gives up at anything huh?" Noona ask . "Noooonaaaaaa , that was past now its present okayyyy?" I said . 

"But still I miss your old self , oh well nevermind . Think of something to attract her okay , I'll help you if you need my help , but ....... that Chan Ho guy .. emmm-" Before she could answer I cut her off . "Yeah yeah he's more cuter" I said rolling my eyes . "Hehe yeah come on ! Your handsome and hot ! He is just cute kay ?!" . "Noona he is y at the same time OTL okay OTL ." I said . "Your not gay aren't you?" She ask me . "Am not okayyyy , I just emm heard it from some of his fangirls ." I said .

"Heh whatever you say dear , have no fear ! super noona is here !" I laughed at what she says . "Hahaha I love  you noona" I said . "I know I love you to" She said . "I want to sleep so tired . Night !" I said . "Kay night" She kissed my cheeks . I went to my room and tuck my self inside the blanket . And doze off .__________________________________________________________________________________________________

No One POV

It was Monday already and you woke up getting ready to go to school . You went down and eat breakfast then went to school . You arrive at school and as usual your bestfriends waiting for you there . "Oh look the princess is here" Hyung Seok said . "Guys please tell me today is not  Monday ?" You pouted . "Honey yes today is Monday and I hate Monday" Hae Jin growled . "If Monday were a person I would slap that person 10000000.000000 already" Chan Ho said while putting his hand in his pocket . You 4 laughed . "You look hot today not to mention that hair" You said to Chan Ho who kindda look messy but in a hot way . 

"OMONAAAAA , CHAN HO OPPA LOOKS HOT *_*" One of Chan Ho's fangirl spazz . You , Hae Jin and Hyung Seok look at Chan Ho at the same time . "What ?" Chan Ho ask . Then the 4 of you laughed . 

Your school routine is the same nothing new . You were really bored since your homeroom teacher didnt came . Then Mr.Cho came in your class all of your clasmates scattered around findind their own place . "Class as you can see last week I gave you exams right ? So here's the marks ." He gave the class their results . You got A+ and you were really happy same as Hae Jin . 

"Yessss we got B- ! No detention !" Hyung Seok and Chan Ho . You and Hae Jin just laugh looking at them . Today your last period seems to be free since your proffesor didnt came . Hae Jin , Hyung Seok and Chan Ho all have classes but you dont . You pouted and make your way to the cafeteria . You were reading your cook when someone sits beside you .

You look to your right and saw Jinyoung smilin brightly at you and make a peace sign "You seem bored" He said . "Yeshhh" You said cutely . *AWWW CUTE !!!" He thought . "You got no class" You ask him . "Hmm na uh" He said . You just nooded .

"Umm Jae Young-ah ...." He called you . You look up . "Hmm ?" . "Are you busy this Saturday ? Cuz I wanna ask you out like a friendly date" He said . "No im not , really ? great then !" You beamed . "Great thenn , soo I fetch you at your house?" He ask . "Sure I'll text you my house adress later" You said .  

The bell ringed its time to go home . Your bestfriends came to you . "Oh Jinyoung gotta go! Bye ! Take care !!" You waved your hand . "You to." He said .

He stood up from his seat and sigh heavily . *Your so adowavleee I felt like pinching your cheeks* Jinyoung thought . He go to the parking lot and hop on his motorcycle and go home .