A Night In The Park

When One Door Close, Another One Opens

Siwan and Jiyeon was just about to leave the party, Jiyeon had enough of Kang Joon. She knew she had to get him back for doing what he did to her. 

" Did you see the face he gave you when he saw you?" Siwan said walking next Jiyeon having his hands in his pockets smiling big.

Jiyeon didn't respond, All she could think about is how Kang Joon looked at her, She smiled and looked down at the path to go to where their car was parked. 

" Biyen" Siwan said looking down the dark path as well. Jiyeon snapped right into reality all over again. Jiyeon looked at Siwan, But siwan was smiling while looking down at the ground.

" Why are you sorry?" Jiyeon asked, She was confuse why Siwan was telling her that he was sorry. He didn't do anything wrong. 

" I didn't know that Mr. Kang Joon was into the car complany as well." Siwan said looking away 

Jiyeon looked at Siwan and smiled " Yah, Don't worry about it. I came here to be your date, Not to worry about him." Jiyeon said smiling at him then looking down.

" I see," Siwan said also smiling at Jiyeon.

Jiyeon looked away, There was a breezy feel of wind, Jiyeon started rubbing her hands on her arm.

Siwan looked at Jiyeon and saw that she was rubbing her arm's. Siwan took off his coat and gave it to Jiyeon.

" Anniya, Kwanchana." Jiyeon said moving away when Siwan put it around her.

" Yah, Stay still. You're freezing cold.," Siwan said putting it over her and buttoning it up.

Jiyeon looked at Siwan and smiled, Siwan put his hands in his pocket and continue to walk. 

Siwan and Jiyeon finally have reached the car, Siwan walked over and open the door. Jiyeon smiled and got into the car.

Siwan closed the door and went to the driver side, Siwan started his car and was about to leave until he felt someone's hand on his.

Siwan looked over and saw Jiyeon. Jiyeon smiled at him 

" I Don't want to go home yet, Take me away." She said looking at him. 

Siwan smiled., He lean back into his seat, " Where would you like to go princess Jiyeon?" Siwan asked looking at her in a koing way.

Jiyeon punched Siwan's arm playfully. Siwan looked at her and smiled.

" Sit back and relax, I will take you somewhere beautiful" He said starting his car and started driving off.

* 45 Mins later* 

Siwan open the door for Jiyeon, Jiyeon got out of the car and was in complete shock.

" Woah, Siwan-ah.. This is..." Jiyeon said looking at the beautiful place Siwan had taken her

* The Place. ( I don't own) 

" Ugly?" Siwan said finishing her sentance.

" Noo.. It's beautiful" Jiyeon said.

" Alright then, Well. Let's go take a look around" Siwan said

Jiyeon nodded and Siwan smiled, They both walked down the path together and watched the stars light up also.

" Jiyeon-ah, Kamsaminmetha" Siwan said having his hand behind his back.

Jiyeon smiled and shook her head. " Anniya, Just helping a friend out." Jiyeon said.

Siwan smiled. Jiyeon was enjoying her night and forgot all about home.