You are my girlfriend now.

When One Door Close, Another One Opens

It was already late at night, Jiyeon was ready for the party. Jiyeon was still laying on her couch waiting for Siwan to come pick her up, Jiyeon's eyes were getting heavy, Her eyes were on the edge of falling asleep. until she heard a knock at the door. She walked over and open the door to notice and see Siwan standing there with roses in his hands.

" What is up with you and flowers?"  Jiyeon asked him, She leaned her head on the door and waited for Siwan's responds. Siwan smiled and pulled her arm,

" Are you ready?" Siwan asked Jiyeon looking at her, Jiyeon looked up and notice Siwan's faces inches away from her. 

" Bwoya, What do you think you are doing?" Jiyeon said in a shocked tone removing her head away from the door.

" Yah, Remember you have a girlfriend now." Jiyeon said in a dissapointed way, she looked away then looked bck up towards Siwan.

" Are we gonna go or not?" Jiyeon asked Siwan, Siwan just nodded.

*******************************

Siwan open to door for Jiyeon, Jiyeon smiled and stepped outside the car. Siwan grabbed Jiyeon's hands and started talking up the stairs to the door. 

Jiyeon was walking up the stairs until her heals got stuck on her dress. Jiyeon tripped, Jiyeon could feel herself going down until some pulled her up form falling down. 

Siwan had caught her, He looked at her deep in the eyes. He smiled and looked at her.

" Let me go." Jiyeon said in between her teeth, Siwan smiled and pulled her up. 

" Oppa." A girl said coming down the stairs as fast as she could. Siwan finally released, he looked to see who was calling him., 

" Oh, Sulli-ah.," Siwan said smiling at her.

" Oppa, Why did you come with her?" Sulli asked pointing to her.

Jiyeon smiled quickly and fixed her hair, Sulli smiled back.

" Oppa, my mom is waiting for to meet you." Sulli said. 

Siwan smiled, he looked back at Jiyeon and notice that she was  a little down.

" Jiyeon-ah, Come on let go." Siwan said walking over to Jiyeon and holding her hand.

Sulli was in shocked.  She watched Jiyeon and Siwan walked together happily. 

Jiyeon looked back and saw that sulli was giving her a dirty look.

" Let go." Jiyeon said to Siwan. Siwan smiled and saw people walking towards him.

" Hello Mr and Mrs. Seo. I'm Jung Siwan. It's a pleasure to meet you." Siwan said bowing down.

They smiled and bowed back to Siwan. Siwan looked over and saw Jiyeon smiling at them,

" Where is sulli? Why did you come with her. Where is sulli?" Her parents asked him.

" Uh." Siwan didn't know how to answer.

" She's outside, Siwan left her outside." Jiyeon added. 

Sulli came in running towards Siwan.

" Oppa, Why did you leave me?" Sulli said.

Siwan tried to remove Sullis hands. 

Jiyeon saw and looked away

**************************************

It was dinner time, Sulli was sitting very close to Siwan. Jiyeon was sitting next to Siwan as well. They didn't talk at all. Sulli kept passing food to Siwan. Siwan smiled and looked at Jiyeon. Jiyeon sat there and tried to enjoyed the food.

" Oh, So who are you to Siwan? Why did you come with him?" Her parents asked Jiyeon.

Jiyeon quickly wiped . " I'm just his younger sister." Jiyeon said looking at the parents and smiling. 

Siwan looked over to her and smile, Jiyeon smiled back.

" Don't you think your brother looks good with my daughter?" Her parents asked again.

Jiyeon was shocked,. " Eh?" She said in a shocked tone.

" They are such a cute couple." Her parents said resting her chin on her hand.

Jiyeon had enough, He put her spoon down.

" Excuse me, I think i'm going to go first i have somewhere else to go." Jiyeon said getting up from the seat.

" Stop!" Siwan shouted

" She's not my younger sister. She's my girlfriend. Sulli and i aren't dating. I'm dating her." Siwan said looking at Jiyeon who already walked over to the door.

Jiyeon was taken back, She turned back around and smiled at Siwan.

" Excuse me"  Siwan said getting up and bowing.

Siwan walked over and grabbed Jiyeon's hands and walked out.

" Why did you say tha? I'm not your girlfriend" Jiyeon said in a calm way.

" Well you are now." Siwan said smiling at Jiyeon and kissing her on the lips