I. Chanyeol’s Goodbye

If You Ever Fall in Love Again


"Hi Baek, please don’t cry. Please don’t grieve that long for someone like me. It’s been a month since I’ve been gone and I hope that you feel much better now. Just remember the Chanyeol that always smile at you, the happy virus one. I know you love me because of that. I still remember how you always say to me to keep on smiling because it makes you smile. So I’m asking you the same way. Please, smile. Please smile so every time I’m watching you will bring smiles to my own lips. There is another thing I want to ask from you. Please fall in love again. I had broken your heart because I left you but I know you can find someone who can mend it. I pray to God that He will soon let that person cross his path to yours. A person who can take care of you as much as I do, who can cook more deliciously than I do, who can make you smile more than I do, who will always call you every time he is worried sick because you are not yet home, a person who can understand your mood swings and most of all, a person who will love you more than I do. Silly isn’t it? Back then, I always told you that no one will love you more than I do, that I am the only one who can shower you with love and no one else. I always disagree the fact that someone is better than me when it comes to loving you, but look at it now. I’m praying that you can find that better person soon.

Baek, if you ever fall in love again with someone please do not hesitate to show it. Do not feel any guilt because of me. As much as it hurts me saying this, thinking that you will fall for someone aside from me, it kills me over and over again. Jealousy eats me. But I want you to be happy. It is wrong for me to feel jealous now, but I can’t help but feel that way. If the time that you fall in love again, I will accept if there were times that you will forget me. Honestly, I don’t want you to forget me. I still want to exist in your life but that means a selfish me will just hurt you over and over again. What is the sense of thinking of me when it will just hurt you? Time will come that memories of me from yours will slowly fade away. Time will do that. Even if you do not want to forget me, you can’t beat time. Time will erase me. Instead of holding onto our memories being together, why not make new ones with someone… with someone you will love from now on. Don’t worry I can handle it. I can handle watching you being with someone else yet you are happy than being alone still thinking of me but sad.

So Baek, my Baek.. Just let me say it again for the last time. My Baek~ My love. Thank you for everything. Be happy. Love again. We will meet again someday. Not in this lifetime but I know we will… soon."


 

Baekhyun hold onto that letter as he walks aimlessly. He folds it neatly and put it to his shirt's pocket, the one nearest to his heart. He blindly cross the street, tears continuously pours down through his cheeks.

“Chanyeol.. c-can we meet now?” He whispered not hearing the car almost coming to him. All he can hear right now is his heart breaking.

“Hey~!!!” Someone shouted and push him from the back. Baekhyun’s mind now is towards the person lying on the street. His white suit covered in blood. People started to gather around the guy. Others were just watching in horror, while the others tried to find help. Baek just stared at him. The guy is in pain, and breathing seems so hard for him. What makes his heart stop for a moment is when he saw the guy’s hand, clutching a piece of paper with the words written:

"My Vow"



 


a/n:
How was it?

Up next.

 



II. Tao's Vow
 



So expect a TaoRis~ :))