Just say I love you

Just three simple words (taehyung x reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking in the black double doors, I was greeted by a group of girls as always. But today there was twice as more than usual. "Hi oppa how was tour", one asked. "It was great thanks. Um I really have to go to class. I mean I can't be late", I said walking through the small crowd. They just squealed.
  What I really want to see my shining star,(Y/N). After walking to my blue locker and putting in my combination, (24-16-24). I headed to (Y/N) class. On the way if walking to her class I saw jungkook who was waving to me. I waved back and smiled.

"Hey taehyung, where are you going? Class is that way", he said pointing the opposite way of where I'm going. "I know. I have to say good morning to my jagiya", I answered. "Oh well okay just don't be late again." I nodded and continued walking to my destination.

'Finally here' I thought smiling. I sneaked up behind (Y/N) and hugged her back, making her jump in her seat. "Good morning jagiya", I whispered in her ear. She smiled warmly and pecked my left cheek. "Why aren't you in class taehyung", she asked. "Can't I see my girl before I go to class?" She shrugged.

"Your so cold to me", I pretended to be hurt. "No I'm not", she said. "I have to go. Love you", I smiled waiting for her to say it back. A long silence came between us. She pecked my lips and shooed me out the door.

After walking to class and sat down waiting for a boring long day of class to start. ~What is it about (Y/N) that I love so much... I mean we haven't had a passionate kiss yet nor does she says, 'Love you too'~ I thought.

"Oi", Yun said smiling nocking me out of my train of thought. "Yes Yun?", I asked looking down. "You know what", I answered. "What's wrong?", Yun asked. "You know.. Its probably that she's to shy to say love you back." I shook my head. "Yun if she always speaks her mind than, (Y/N) can say I love you back."

"Taehyung. If its bothering you that much then just ask.", jungkook said walking by yun and I. "No. I'm a guy, I'm strong enough not to ask. I mean (Y/N)— I wish our relationship was like you and yun", I sighed.

Jungkook put his arm around yun and pulled her close. "We do have a awesome relationship", he smiled. "Ahh, pabo can't you see our best friend is having girl trouble", yun said pushing his face away from hers with her index finger. "Fine.. Well taehyung just take my advice and just tell her", jungkook said walking to his seat.

"Taehyung just follow golden maknae advice. Hey I heard it was going to rain today", Yun said. "How does that concern me?!", I asked raising my voice. "Oi calm down. I'm just saying that well since you walk home with (Y/N). On the way home you just tell her how you feel and kiss her in the rain. It's more romantic. I mean speaking in experience and reading fan fictions", yun said rubbing my back.

I nodded an
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter