Not Enough Time

Late Night Cuddles

Yongguk dragged himself through the lobby of the apartment building, headed home finally. With a glance at his watch, the sudden weight of a twenty-three hour work day fell on him. He had been awake the full twenty-four... It was okay though! He had wanted to be a musician! He had signed up for this, but... it could be rough sometimes.

The elevator clunked into place and the doors slid open at exactly 4:03 AM. Daehyun would be up in an hour... "At least..." Yongguk thought, "I don't have to be up in an hour." Sleep... The leader didn't care how much sleeping now would throw off his internal clock. Twenty-four hours was too much, thirty-six was suicide, forty-eight was hell.

The breaks of the elevator screeched into place and the doors opened on the right foor at 4:10. Yongguk swept the snapback off of his head and ran a hand through his onyx hair as salvation came into view. After a maticulous to unlock the door qietly, the man slipped inside of the apartment and out of his sneakers. It was dark except for a dim light in the kirchen that was much easier on the eyes than the ultra-violet lights in the hallway.

Softly pattering around for a while (drinkig a glass of water, washing his face, etc.) brought the time to 4:35. Bed... it was finally in reach, but something seemed off. Yongguk almost though he was hallucinating the red-ish mop of hair that poked out from under the sheets. He gently pulled back the blanket to find Jnhong fast asleep with Tigger pressed against his face.  The older man smiled warmly at the sleeping maknae and petted his hair down. A sigh escaped him as he rose with plans of clearing a space on the younger's bed and sleeping there, but a gentle tug on his wrist stopped him.

"Don't go, hyung." Junhong whispered, scooting over to give Yongguk the spot against the wall. The elder gave a gummy smile and crawled over the taller boy, taking his place behind him.

"You're getting too big for this Junhong-ah." Yongguk whispered back at 4:50 (according to the alarm clock. Moonlight cast a soft glow on th younger's sheepish expression.

"I missed you." Junhong explained, turning to face his hyung. "Tigger was keeping me company." Teh elder only smiled wider as he rested one of his arms under the pillows and the other around the boy's waist.

"I'm here now." he yawned, "neh? Lets go to sleep." With that, he wrapped his maknae in a tight embrace and placed a sweet kiss on the boy's forehead. Junhong nodded ligthly, closing his eyes, and caressed the script tattooed on Yongguk's shoulderblade as they both fell asleep. 

They slept deeply enough that Daehyun didn't even wake them with his incessant giggling a few minutes later when he woke to find them cuddling.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

483 words!

I hope you enjoyed my first little one shot. 

This adorable little fluffy thing was inspired by that there picture of Baby Jello sleeping with Tigger.

I don't usually write fluff (and this was really rushed), so tell me what you thought!

Thanks! 

-UbiquitousPulse