Friends

You and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Not a continuation for Fate]

“Where are you?” Jaebum asks right after Jinyoung answer his call.

“Huh?” That’s the only word Jinyoung can say. It’s not like he doesn’t know why the leader asked him though.

“Bambam said he is alone in the dorm. So, where are you going?”

“He isn’t alone, Seunghoon hyung is there too. And yes, I already told him I need to go out for a while.”

“That’s not my question.”

Jinyoung chuckles and says, “I know you will nag about that too.”

“Where are you?” Jaebum asks once again, this time with more calm tone.

Jinyoung doesn’t answer right away. He looks up to the dark sky, there’s no moon and no stars tonight. He shifts his gaze, staring at blindly city light in front of him. Then he lowering his head, and end up looking at the reflection of light in the water.

“Han-gang,” he finally says. He can hear Jaebum sigh in the other line before the older ask him another question.

“Are you okay?” Now it’s Jinyoung turn to sigh.

“I am okay hyung,” he pauses for a moment. “Have you watched it?”

“Not yet, but I believe Youngjae said something about you being lucky to get high-five with her.”

“Am I lucky?” Jinyong smile a little.

“Depends on the point of view, from Youngjae’s yes, you are lucky.” From his voice Jinyoung knows Jaebum is smirking now.

“From yours?”

“Oh, you are lucky to be an MC for music show.” Jinyoung laughs, he knows his hyung is trying to cheer him up.

“Thanks hyung.”

“No problem. Now, go back to the dorm, you have flight to catch in the morning. And I know you get flu symptoms since last night, you can catch cold if –”

“I know hyung, I know.” He laughs once again until…

“Jinyoung-ah?” And Jinyoung freezes, that voice…

“Wait, is that her?” Jinyoung can hear Jaebum’s shock voice from his phone.

Jinyoung turn around, and that’s really her. She looks at Jinyoung, still with the same eyes that he avoids all day.

“Hey, are you going to Han-gang to meet her? Jinyoung-ah, what are you –”

“I will call you again later hyung.” Jinyoung end the call while his eyes still focus to the girl. She still stands there, without smile, without saying anything, just look at him. Jinyoung hates that look of her. The look that make him weak, make him can’t do anything.

“Suji-ya…,” he says at last.

Suji cut their eye contact before walk and sit next to him in the bench.

“What are you doing here?” she asks without looking at Jinyoung. Her eyes are wondering to the river in front of them.

Jinyoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter