Fate

You and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where did he learn those cheesy words?” Jackson asked in a whisper to no one. His eyes still focus to Bambam and Suji who are enjoying their date.

“He must be learning from you, hyung!” Youngjae commented, which give him a death glare from Jackson.

“Can you guys shut up? PD-nim can scold us.” Mark shifted his gaze to the PD-nim and other staff to ensure their presence there did not disrupt the last filming today.

“I can do better than that,” said Yugyeom suddenly, make everyone turn their gaze to Bambam and Suji again.

“Eii, you must be more awkward than that,” Jackson taunted. “I know she should choose me.”

“You guys must know who can do better between all of us.” There’s a silent, seems like everyone waiting for someone to speak. “Eh, no one admit it?” Mark added in the end.

“Because he is not here,” Jaebum said. Actually he knows from the beginning that there’s one member missing. Jaebum doesn’t know where he is, but he sure knows the reason.

“It’s not good to peek someone’s date.” A voice suddenly surprised them. Jinyoung, the voice owner, stand not far from them, giggling when he saw his friends’s reaction.

“Hyung, you must see it.” Yugyeom glanced to Bambam and Suji before added, “They are so awkward.”

“And that’s not a date!” protest Jackson not accept.

Jinyoung laugh and continue his step to the bunch of bags in the corner of room.  He looks like doesn’t care with a little date that their second maknae got.

“Are you okay?” ask Jaebum who secretly following Jinyoung.

“I just went to toilet hyung, don’t worry.” Jinyoung smiled a little to Jaebum before he sit on the floor cross legged and grab his bag. Jinyoung really know the meaning behind Jaebum’s question, and he knows that his answer not make his leader satisfied.

Jinyoung sighed, looking up towards Jaebum who stood in front of him, looking at him since last. “I am okay hyung, really. Why I must not?” Jinyoung added, more like asking to himself.

“Good job.” Jinyoung frowned, staring at Jaebum not understand.

“You did a good job today,” Jaebum continue with understanding smile in his face.

“Are you kidding hyung? I’m always did a good job.” Jinyoung laugh when he saw Jaebum snorted heard his comment.

“Whatever,” Jaebum said while walking away. He feel useless has worrying the boy who is a few month younger than him.

Jinyoung laughter slowly disappeared, replaced with a little smile when he saw Jaebum go over to the other members who busy to tease Bambam. Looks like filming have done.

Jinyoung turn his focus to the bag in his lap, trying to find his phone. His forehead frowned when he read a short message on his smartphone's screen, a very short message. Come out.

The young man raised his head, looked around and trying to find the sender of the message. When he not find any signs of its existence, Jinyoung sighed and stood up, decided to obey the message.

When

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter