3-This is my missions.

When i met my BIAS.

I was dancing to the tune of Jojo(SHINee) when my phone rung. I answered it while dancing.

"Annyeong~ Who's this?" I asked to the caller.

"Ek ek, Kwangmin.. Kwangmin..Kwangmin.." He repeated his name again ang again.

"Oh sorry kwangmin! I forgot to save your number." I apologize and still dancing to the tune.

"It's okay. Your listening to SHINee's jojo? Right?" He said.

"Oh yes! How do you know?" I asked him.

"Your music is WAY louder than my voice alex" He answered.

"Sorry" I move the volume 5 to 4. "Oh! Congratulations btw!" I said sounded happy.

"Wae? Congrats for what? He's completely clueless. I dont know why.

"For being the new member of Boyfriend!"I said happily to him "CONGRATSSSSSS!" I said with my highest pitch voice.

"H-how do yo know?" He sounded like clueless and worried. 

"Internet.. Why? Are you afraid or what?" I asked him.

"Im afraid, I want to attend school everyday but before my Hyung join this kpop group.. The manager also notice me. Even i dont like to join" He explained everything i need to know.

"Oh, Sorry.." I said with my lowest pitch.

"It's okay.. Infact i enjoy it" Suddenly, he change the topic. Well i was glad he's happy what his doing now.

"That's good. Are you free tommorow?" I asked him.

"Yes, why?" He answered.

"I want to talk to you. At our university. Rooftop. 8am." I said it completely.

"Okay, I will be there at 8! So i need to go! Bye" He hang up.

Geez, He never give me a chance to say Goodbye . Aish, That boy. Wah, Nevermind. I was tired dancing so i just let the music play. Well it's relaxing. I was lying in my bed when something great idea pops in my mind. "At first, i will be kwangmin bestfriend,sungmin lovable friend and Taemin's girlfriend."  Wow~ That's a great idea. I love it. But, Do im too desperate for those 3 boys? Nuh, nevermind. You just sighted. At first, you will do a move to be kwangmins bestfriend. 2nd you need to know more about to sungmin and 3rd MEET TAEMIN. I went downstairs and look for ricky. I find ricky playing with his phone at his room.

"Ricky-ah." I call his attention and stop for a minute.

"Yes unnie?"

"Do you know what's the number of the sungmin guy?" I asked.

"Nae unnie.." He stop for a moment and look at me. "Wae?"

"Geez, It's none of your business ricky. Give me his number.."

"No unnie ah. " Ricky throw some teasy eyes to me. He like to tease me EVERYTIME even im way OLDER than him.

"Yah! Give me give me.." Ricky run around the room, ofcourse i follow him.

I stop for a moment because im out of breath. I breath heavily and look at ricky's mehrong face.

"Ricky-ah! Give me the number or else!"

"Or else noona?"

"I will tickle you!" Ricky dont mind i say and start to run again.

I almost run for 30 minutes following him! Oh my gad. He's way more stronger than me. 11 years old vs 16 years old? I almost lost my breath and stop for a minute.

"Ricky! Okay! I give up" I said and play like going to collapsed. Suddenly, I collapsed and now im lying in the ground.

"Unnie-ah? Are you okay" He said.

"GOTCHA!" I said and hold ricky's waist and get the cellphone. I run as fast as i can until i reach my room. I look for my phone everywhere and God, I left it to ricky's room! Oh my! It's hard to get this cellphone to him and i left my phone in his room?! THIS IS NOT THE REALITY I WANTED!

I went downstairs quietly so ricky will not caught me. When i was about to enter his room. Mom caught me.

"Alex? What are you doing?" I almost jump with shock.

"OH MOM. You shock me!"

"Oh sorry, But what are you doing?"

"I will get my cellphone to ricky's room mom"

"Okay." Mom left me and go back to the kitchen. thanks god ricky dont caught me. When i see ricky his playing something, i just see it's only a device but what's it? OMG! My cellphone. I run to him and take my cellphone to him.

"Do you read something in my messages ricky?" I asked him.

"Nothing unnie-ah! Give me back my cellphone." I give him his cellphone and went upstairs. I entered the room and sit for awhile. I suddenly looking for ricky's phone. Am im this so idiot? I give it to him and i dont know it. What a life i had. Because im tired. Maybe tommorow, i will steal ricky's phone again. I feel tired so i go to bed and sleep for a while.

~~♥~~

*KNOCK KNOCK*  *KNOCK KNOCK*

"Alex? The dinner is ready. Just went downstairs and eat your dinner okay?" I hear my moms voice.

Do i sleep that long? I wake up and it's already night. OMO, Even i sleep for a long time, i feel sleepy somehow. So i just act like i dont hear anything and back to sleep.

After an hour, im craving for food. I went downstairs and look for food. I eat fish and rice for my dinner. It's already late night so mom, dad and ricky is sleeping already. I went upstairs and open my computer for a while. I search about SHINee again and i read some articles about them "SMTOWN will be back at korea tommorow!" Really? Well im happy. I just sighted. I dont feel like reading something today so i turn off the computer and take a sleep. After 5 minutes, I fall asleep.

I was walking at the eifel tower when taemin hold my hands and get close to me.

"Alex, Do you love me?" he asked.

"Ofcourse" I answered.

He pull me for a kiss. It's last long. I wish it will never END. I wish it will be FOREVER.

"I love you alex"

"I love you too"

I hug him and the fireworks is just beautiful. Full of colors. Taemin kiss me again and again.

It's the best day ever!

The dream. I always have a dream like thiss.

"Good night taemin.." I said and fall asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[A/N] Annyeong! Strawberryshin29 updated~What do you think of the update? Boring? Yes, Maybe. I only have 2 subscribers. It's okhay naman ;_;.

image

09-17-11♥