A Huge Favour

Make Him Fall For You!

Yoon Seul asks you to make Oska's new follwer fall in love with you

"______-ah~" Yoon Seul waltz into my room.

I just got home and faced planted myself onto the bed to try to forget another lousy date. I lifted my head up to look at her questioningly. It's been about a month since our last conversation. "What's the problem this time?" I asked.

"Oska oppa has been following this guy like he's in love with him." She answered.

"A guy?" I tilted my head in confusion. "That's a different route... I guess." 

"______-ah!!! Seriously?! You ony think of that! What should I do?" She asked.

I let out a brief sigh. "What do you want to do? Or actually what do you think you should do?" I questioned. "You were the one who said you were going for him, so don't give up now. You just have to overcome this obstacle."

Yoon Seul looked at me with fire in her eyes. "I'm not giving up! I was just hoping that you would give me an idea or at least our conversation would help me develop an idea."

"_____-ah, how was your date this time?" Our mom burst through the door and interrupted our conversation. She sat down right next to my lying form.

"Umma~ Why do I have to keep on going on these horrible blind dates? They are either too arrogant and cocky or unintelligent. Can I please not go on these dates anymore?" I whined as I turned my direction towards my mom.

I watched my mom sigh and pinched the bridge of her nose in annoyance. "We had an agreement ______-ah."

"But it's been many dates later and no one has peaked my interest." I said.

She looked at me with determination. "It may now, but what if the next one is the one? You have to keep going to find the one perfect for you."

I laid my face on my pillow and let out a silent scream. After my outburst, I sat up and nodded my head. "Yes umma."

She smiled with satisfaction. "This next one will be better. I promise." She said before leaving the room.

Yoon Seul jumped up as an idea popped into her head. "I got it! Why don't you help me?"

I looked at her in confusion. "What?"

"You just got to get him to love you." She said.

I shooked my head from left to right in disbelief. "Again what?"

"_____-ah! Please help me. Get him to fall for you." She confirmed my disbeliefs.

"I can't do that! I don't know him and I am most certainly not one to impose love on someone." I told her in my attempt to get out of this situation.

She shooked her head from side to side. "No! I mean all you have to do is pretend and be interested in him. Get him to fall in love with you."

"Yeah like that's easy. You do know I still have blind dates right?" I questioned. "In addition to that, I do not go playing around with other people's feelings. That's just too cruel."

"Please ______? Please help me!" She begged.

"Can't I just befriend the guy? At least no one's feelings will get hurt." I suggested an alternative solution.

"Make him fall for you or befriend, either way it makes him spend more time with you than him spending time with my oppa." She retorted.

"Anyways, do you know about him? Like what's his name? What he does? What he is interested in?" I asked.

She begun telling me all about him. "His name is Han Tae Sun. He plays music and sings. He likes oppa's songs. He is about your age. He tends to be more quiet and myseterious with cold and prickly vibe to him."

"And you want me to befriend him with this kind of personality? To be honest with you, being friends with that kind of man is not easy. He has built up walls and does not have the intention to bring them down. It may take time." I warned her.

She smiled confidently. "I know. I can wait. It's just one more step closer to getting oppa."