Only the Beginning

Make Him Fall For You!

A/N: This story will mostly be in your POV unless indicated otherwise. Also, beware of out of character moments. I haven't rewatched this show and vaguely remember how each character was like.

 

I sat down in the chair of the restauraunt with my legs crossed and waited for the blind date that my parents arranged for me. I let out a sigh and sipped on my water with lemon that I asked for. "I come here on time and this date of mine is not here and is really late." I looked down at my watch. "Half an hour passed. Should I leave? or Should I stay?" I mumbled to myself. I let ten more minutes pass by before I stood up and got ready to leave.

However, this blind date came rushing in. I watched him try to fix up his messy hair. I then trook a look of what he wore: a button downed shirt with a tie and dress pants. "I'm sorry I'm late. I lost track of time and...." He trailed off.

I looked at the man and sighed. "It's fine. I just wished you had sent someone to tell me or something. So shall we continue on this date or are you too busy?"

The man looked at me strangely. "I-I ugh....I..." He stuttered.

I interrupted him. "By coming late, it shows that you don't really have an interest in me. I understand if it were fifteen minutes or less late but not over thirty minutes. Well it was nice to have this short conversation. I would like to take my leave. Excuse me and good bye."

I walked out of the restauraunt and went inside my car. I sat down and slowly relaxed before turning on the car. I carefully left the restauraunt and drove off. I parked in the garage and went inside my parent's mansion. I stopped in front of a mirror and looked at my outfit. I was wearing a cream dress with short sleeves that had a soft round collar. "Another waste of time." I mumbled.

"Honey~ How was your date?" My mom asked.

"Umma~ Why do you arrange these blind dates? This time the man has the decency to come in late without informing me." I complained.

"______-ah! We just want what's best for you." My mom told me. "And there's always plenty of other blind dates that we can arrange for you."

I let out a sigh. "I know." I then excused myself to walk to my room. I opened the door and jumped onto my fluffy bed.

Yoon Seul, my older sister, came in my room and placed herself on top of my bed. "_____-ah! How was that date of yours?" She asked.

"I don't even want to talk about it." I answered.

"Don't worry. You will find somebody." Yoon Seul said.

I sat up on the bed and pouted. "Unnie! Like you can talk! You always complain to me about how Oska or Choi Woo Young always follows you around and how much of a player he is. Also how you can't seem to get the attention of Kim Joo Won."

She sent me a glare. "Whatever."

I glared back at her. "Just you watch! You probably still like Oska, but you just want Kim Joo Won's attention because he is a CEO and 'no one shall dare not give me their attention' as you would say." I watched her stomp out of my room angrily. I laid back down in bed and stared at the ceiling. "If only I wasn't rich then I wouldn't have to deal with all this. I could be free." I buried my face in my soft pillow and started to count down.

Yoon Seul returned to my room right when I reached to zero. "______-ah! I need some advice."

I turned and looked at her with a poker face. "What is it this time?" I asked.

 

 


I hope you liked the first chapter, and I hope it wasn't too boring. Since... you know... how some first chapters can be boring. (Not on purpose of couse!)

I just want to comment about Yoon Seul's and ______'s relationship. It's a love and hate relationship, but also (in a way) a parasitic relationship. (Meaning: Yoon Seul usually always benefits from something than you do) Yes, I know. What kind of older sister does that? Well it's the rich life... Everyone wants to be beneficial even if it is from your own flesh and blood. (But I mean this is more of the movies/dramas rich life! I don't really know how the rich really live and act.) But the two are quite close and trust one another.

And I can't really decide whether to have _____ already met and became friends/acquaintances with Oska, Kim Joo Won, and Gil Raim.