In the Mind of a Love-Struck Teen

In the Mind of a Love-Struck Teen

I don't even know what this is. I apologize. 
Any mistakes made in this will be due to my lack of ability to read through my own writing. I apologize again in advance.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________



His body…God, his body…He’s really too perfect. So perfect! Where’s he gone? Oh, there he is. Wait, who’s he talking to? Is he blushing?! No, no, just sweating. That was a close one. My heart nearly stopped. No! Don’t turn around- Oh, wait, turn around. Now I just have the most perfect view of your perfectly shaped behind. What I wouldn’t do just to have my way with that-

“Park Yoochun!”

Holy crap! What? Oh, it’s just the teacher. I forgot I was in school.

“Sorry, Miss.”

No I’m not. You’re the one that should be sorry. Sorry for disrupting my magical thoughts of that magical boy and his magical -

“Yoochun!”

The hell does she want now?!

“There’s a note for you, you’re wanted by the sports coach. It would be best if you went now.”

…Wonderful.
 
What does the coach want with me anyway? I don’t even do sports.

Wait. Sports. Junsu is currently doing sports at the moment. So I’m most likely going to see him up close. Oh no…I am not prepared for this. I really am not. Heaven hath mercy on me.

Where’s the coach? I’m on the sports field, but he isn’t here? Is it nearly the end of class? I’ll just check my watch-

Where’s my watch?

Oh well I’ll just check my-

…Where the hell is my phone?

Jaejoong probably took them. He always takes my stuff. He doesn’t even do anything with them either.

Oh well, I’ll just check the changing rooms.

…Or I would, if I knew where the changing rooms were.

I don’t even do sports.

Hmmm, I’ll just go for this door.

Showers? Since when did the school have showers?

Doesn’t look like the coach is in here…Would be a bit strange if he was…Wait, someone’s in here. I’ll just wait until they’ve finished and ask where the coach is.

Oh no…They’re coming out. Damn it! I should have left and looked for the coach myself! They’re going to think I’m some sort of ert! Okay Yoochun, just pretend you’re busy. No, pretend you’ve only just walked in. Turn around, go over to the door and then turn around again when they’re coming-

“Hello?”

…Nice going, Yoochun.

“A-ah, sorry, I was just looking for the coa-Ah!”

No way. No way. This can’t be real.

“Are you okay?”

This is some sort of dream, right? Did I fall asleep in class or something?

“Yeah…I’m fine…Coach, um, do you know where he is? I’ve been trying to find him?”

Junsu, a wet Junsu at that, stood a few feet away from me. He’s even more beautiful up close…

“He’s probably gone to his office.”

He smiled at me. Oh my…My heart can’t take this.

“Ah…Thank you so much! Um…I’ll just be going now…Oh, I-I don’t know where his office is…”

I must sound like an absolute idiot.

Like I said, I don’t even do sports.

“Hmmm, his office isn’t far. Just turn right, then right again and- You know what? Why don’t I just take you? I’ll need to be going there myself anyway. I’ll be ready in a minute if you don’t mind waiting?”

Of course I don’t mind waiting. Anything for you.

“No, no of course not. I’ll wait.”

“My name’s Kim Junsu by the way.”

Oh, I know. “Ah…I’m Park Yoochun.”

Waiting was hard. Especially with a Junsu several feet away from you. It was painfully hard. Heh. Hard. *gigglesnort*

“What are you smiling at?”

Damn it Yoochun. You idiot Yoochun. Idiotic idiot. Honestly, who stands there smiling to themselves in public showers? What a sight that would have been if someone had walked in. Yoochun the ert. The ert who stands in showers smiling. Just standing there smiling.

Oh, Junsu.

“Just something my fried said…friend! I meant friend. I don’t fry people. Especially friends. Unless that turns you on…I mean…what?”

Oh, the look Junsu was giving me.

Please let me boil my head in shame whilst I just fry my friends.

What is wrong with me.

I sure as hell hope Jaejoong doesn’t find out about this. I’ll never live it down.

Speaking of Jaejoong, that bastard still has my phone.

And watch.

And probably half my other belongings.

And people think I’m the weird one!

“I’m so sorry, today has just been one big mess, and my friend stole my watch and phone, and then I get sent down here to see the coach! I don’t even do sports, so that itself is confusing as hell! And then I came in here, and you’re here, and that just adds to everything!”

You’re rambling, Yoochun! Get a grip and unleash some Chun powers!

Wait…Junsu looks…amused?

“Wow, eventful! But I don’t really know how me being here should be much of a problem. Follow me anyway, or else the coach will end up coming to look for us.”

That smile. Damn you, Junsu…

“Yeah, that would probably be a good idea.” Good thing he turned around, Yoochun. That smile you just gave him was slightly on the creepy side.

Why am I talking to myself in second person? Or is it third? How did I even make it through middle school?!

At least Junsu’s dressed now. Lord knows what I would have done if he still wasn’t.

*sigh*

This was the perfect opportunity for me. Junsu in a quiet shower room? Sounds like some sort of o…or horror movie. I’d prefer the first one.

Imagine if this was a horror? But…wouldn’t that make me the murderer? Heh, I’d take out that bastard Jaejoong first, THEN take my phone and watch back. They’re quite useful for me. Not for him. He doesn’t even care about time, so a watch is pointless.

Why did he take them anyway? I’ll have to ask-

“Yoochun?”

…Oh.

“You space out a lot. Do you do drugs or something?”

…What?

“Not that I know of…but Jaejoong may have slipped some in me a while ago. Plot-twist, Jaejoong’s been sneaking in my bedroom every night to give me a slow and lethal drug that begins to kill my brain cells off one by one until I’m officially a vegetable…I wouldn’t put it past him. He’s always wanted a human sized potato.”

“I…what? I don’t…what?”

That’s never happened before. I always make sure to not let my thoughts out. Damn. Goodbye any chances I may have had with Junsu. It’s been nice knowing you.

“Ah…on second thought, why don’t I just go to the coach myself? How hard can it be to find his office? I won’t be lost for long, haha…ha…”

Please don’t give me that look Junsu. Please don’t look at me like you’re five seconds away from calling a psychiatrist. My teachers give me that look enough as it is.

“Nonsense. It’s like a maze here. No one knows what could happen to you.”

“…you say that like the sports department have something sinister hidden away somewhere. I don’t deal well with stuff like that.”

“Tch, wouldn’t you like to know,” he winked. He actually winked at me- “come on, we’ll need to hurry.”

Yes. I’ll just follow behind. I like how your shakes slightly with every step you take-

“Like the view?”

Look away, Yoochun! Tear your eyes away from the booty!

“…y-yes. Very nice?”

“Good.” I could practically hear the smirk there. Is he teasing me?! “I get it quite a lot, you know. I’m used to- are you crying?!”

No, Junsu, these are merely tears of manliness. Only manly men cry when they find out others having been staring at their property. Especially if your property is booty. Or food. Even staring is a no-no.

“I got something in my eye. Or…eyes. Very bad, I think something might have flown into them.” Nice save there, Yoochun. Ten man points for quick thinking.

“Ouch. Let me have a look.”

Oh no. He’ll be able to tell that you were lying. Damn it Yoochun! Tell him you’re fine! Tell him- oh such soft hands. Like baby’s skin. No doubt his must feel the same-

Why’s he looking at me like that?

Oh.

I’m pulling that face.

ual frustration and Chun-face don’t go hand-in-hand.

“Uh…your eyes look fine…um…we should probably find the coach before it gets too late…”

“…Ah, yeah, sure.” Smooth, Chun. Smooth.

“He should be in his office down this way.”

How did we get here so fast? I don’t want to leave Junsu after our first time talking face-to-face. And not just me staring from a distance, pretending we’re well acquainted.

Very well acquainted.

“Junsu! Good to see you. What is it you need, my boy?” Your boy? Oh hell no.

“Well, I came to see about the match on Friday, but Yoochun here- Yoochun? Right, Yoochun here got a note for him to come see you.”

…Why’s the coach looking at me like that? It’s almost the same look my neighbor gives me whenever I have my weekly back yard ‘why-won’t-Junsu-notice-me’ cry. Alongside the ‘why-won’t-Jaejoong-stop-stealing-my-stuff’ cry, but that one’s reserved for Tuesdays only.

“Sorry, but I don’t know who you are.”

I don’t really know who you are, either. I don’t even do sports. “Excuse me?”

“I’m afraid there must be some mistake, I never sent for someone.”

“But that’s impossible; my teacher had a note and everythi- Jaejoong.” Oh, the looks on both their faces. They should be thankful that they don’t have a Jaejoong for a friend. “…I’m so sorry, but I think there been a big…misunderstanding here. I better just…leave, or something.”

Run. Run far away from the never-ending embarrassment that is your life, Yoochun.

“Yoochun!”

…Oh all things wonderful, Junsu has just screamed my name. Heh.

“We should hang out some time!”

What.

Did he honestly just…?

“Ah, s-sure!” Smooth.

His smile. His smile.

I guess today was pretty successful for the Chun!