Chapter 3

Memorable moment

Meanwhile at Neul ra house :

 

Neul ra pov

 

"Yahhh Ah byul wake up!!The sun was shining brightly but you still slepping heavenly in MY ROOM!Come!Wake up and brush your teeth and eat your breakfast immediately.We have some mission to do."i said while smirk at her.Actually Ah byul overnight at my house because we had promised to watch the korean movie together at my house.We're so sweet right?Haha."Huh?Mission?What kind of mission?"Ah byul was puzzled and looks so dumb hahah.

 

Ah byul pov

 

"Um I will tell you later and now wake up you pabo yah"Neul ra yelled and push me to the toilet.Such a cruel leader.After finished taking my bath and also the breakfast,we went to the downstairs to watch music bank at tv."Oh maigawt that was eunhyuk!!!arghh!!!i kennot!!"i started fangirling when I watched my bias appeared."Yeah i know that was enhyuk and look that was LEETEUK!!!Damn he was so hot!!"Neul ra shouted like a tarzan and we fangirling together.Actually Super Junior was appeared because of their comeback with a song called "MAMACITA".Their comeback was really daebak!

 

Neul ra pov

 

After tired screaming and fangirling,I went to the kitchen to take some cold drink to drink."Neul ra shi please take my drink too!Im exhausted!Pali okay pali!"Ah byul shouted from the relax room and i was like go die you pabo haha.While making my drink,I remembered my mission with Ah byul and Min hyo."I need to tell about this to them now"I quickly took my drink and also for Ah byul and rushed to the relax room."Here your drink.I have something to talk to you.Please listen and pay attention okay.Forget about your bias for awhile arasso!"i said with a serious face."Ah okay fine"Ah byul said in as sad tone.I quickly tell her about our mission and yeah she agreed with my plan.

 

Ah byul

 

I felt super excited with Neul ra's plan.So I immediately dialed Min hyo's number and call her."Yoboseyo,who's there?"Min hyo said when I called her and I feel like wanna punch her face right now."Yah pabo you.Didnt you save my number Min hyo yahh!!!How could you!"I yelled and screamed at my screen phone."Oh my mian mian Ah byul.I didnt save your number because i just got my new handphone and I have no time to save your number.Hehe.Btw,why are you call me?Any news that you want to tell me huh."Min hyo seems waiting with my answer."Neul ra and I have a plan to do with you.Its about Sung young.We wanna make a surprise for her.Please call Chen and Chanyeol also Jackson and tell them about this plan.I heard that Chen and Chanyeol are on the way to Msia right?It will be easier to do this plan."I said and Min hyo suddenly shouted "WHAT?!oh oh sory Sung young.What??So i have to spend my credit to call Jackson who is in the Korea.Did you know that its expensive to me to call Jackson.It will charged my credit alot."Min hyo said in a low tone."Wait.Are you in Sung young house?I beg you to not tell this plan to her okay or I will shoot your head haha.Um Neul ra will treat you topup if you follow our plan.Haha"i laughed while Neul ra watching me with dead glare."Really?!Oh okay okay.I will call Jackson right now!Anneyeongg!!"Min hyo end up the conversation with a happy voice.

 

 

Sorry for not updated for such a long time.Im so busy with school works.And now enjoy my new chapter.Hehe more to Neul ra and Ah byul moment :3