chapter 2

Memorable moment

After a few minutes driving..

 

Min hyo pov

 

"Aahh at last I safely arrived at this maknae house.What a tired journey.pheww" I mumbled to myself.I got from car and quickly press the bell button.After a few times pressed,someone opens the door house.It seems like Sung young's maid,Rose.She immediately opened the huge gate and invited me going in the house."Where is Sung young?" I asked Rose politely."She's in her room.You just can use the stairs to go to her room" she said while smile and continued doing her chores.I went to Sung young's room and shocked to see her big room."Wow" thats all that can I said.

 

Sung young pov

 

I was taking my bath because i felt very hot although there was an air-conditioner in my room.Nowadays,the weather was so hot instead.Suddenly,i heard like someone were in my room.I immediately wore my clothes and went out and shocked to see Min hyo in my room was resting at my bed."Oh Min hyo unnie!Youre here!Welcome to my big house.Haha" i said while laughed after seeing her tired face."Yahh maknae-ahh.Why your house were too far.Im so tired right now add with those traffic jam.haihh" she said while pointed at me."oh before i forgot,your bae send regards to youu" she continued while playing with my rilakkuma.

 

Min hyo pov

 

"My bae?Who?" Sung young said with a high tone.She seems puzzled for a while."Its chen,your lovely bae" i replied with annoying voice."Ohh chen oppa.Hehe sorry im lost for awhile" she just smiled to me."Omgg,Sung young!!" Suddenly I screamed."Wae?wae?" She seems shocked with my screaming."Happy birthday little dongsaeng!You have grow hard.May you success in everthing that you dream of.Mianhae,i forgot to wish you.Hehe.Saranghae" I said while make a peace sign."Omooo thanks unnie but you got me shocked.I think that you were screaming because of seeing lizard or cockroaches.Haha lol." She laughed at me.

 

 

Author Note :3

 

Sorry for not updating my story because i was too lazy to type.hehee.hope you enjoy my story.Sorry for my broken english :)