Chapter Eight

Wishing to the Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Taeyeon Pov 

When I woke up, my mom asked me if I am okay or not. The house looks perfectly normal. I smiled. Thank God, It just night mare. But it's seem weird because I had the dream for second time. 

 

I forced my eyes open after I heard my mom's yelled at me after she close my door. 

 

"I'm in the bathroom!" I yelled back, actually I was in the bed. 

The door slammed open and my mom immediately walked toward me and dragged me to the bathroom. My mom is a violent woman but she is the sweetest person ever. FOR ME.

 

I walked downstair and ate breakfast. "Tiffany called you this morning. She said that she will came to our house" 

 

"Tiffany? Since when she got your number phone mom." I asked and earning a hit from my mom. I pouted as I continued to ate my breakfast. 

 

"Next time. Make sure don't left your phone on couch in the living room." 

 

"I left my phone at living room?" I asked my mom and she nodded. I chuckled and smile like an idiot before speak. 

 

"Thank You Mom" 

 

"Bye Mom" I said before I kissed my mom check and sent her to her car. 

 

"Yea. By the way, you can cook for your friend right?" My mom ask. 

 

"Of course." I lied actually I'm bad at cooking. Lol with that I chuckled just to make my mom sighed. "You better learn to Cook from now on. Taeyeon!" She yelled at me. 

 

"Okay!" I said as I winked to my mom. I hate it when she mad! It just ..hmmm too sweet. 

 

After that, I saw Tiffany car toward our gate. "Tae!" She called me as she get out from the car and following by Yoona, Yuri and Jessica. I smiled at them. 

 

"Wow. I didn't know you're rich Taeyeon" Yuri said before she sat at the couch. "Thank You Yuri" I said and sat. 

 

"It's amazing when we already entered this area. I got goosebump. All rich peoples live here right?" Jessica said and asked. I nodded as I smiled. 

 

"Anywhere, Who's live infront your house Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter