Chapter Six

Wishing to the Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
D.O Pov  I saw taeyeon named appear on baekhyun i-phone screen. I sighed when I saw there a lot misscall from Taeyeon.  She must worried about him. So I dialed Taeyeon number and press the call button. 

 

"Baekkie!" She shouted and start boming me, i mean baekhyun with many question. I just laughed and called her name. "Taeyeon. It's Kyungsoo" I heard she gasp on other line.

 

"Kyungsoo. Where's Baekhyun?" 

 

"He's with me right now." 

 

"Where's?" 

 

"At Bar" I replied which makes her worried more. "What's place? I need to go there" 

 

"I can handle Baekhyun. You can count on me Taeyeon" I replied but she didn't take it easy. "I still need to. Is he okay?" She asked and replied with an "You should see by your self" 

 

With that she hang up.

 

After 20 minutes me and Baekhyun waiting for Taeyeon at couch outside the bar. She finally came. 

 

"Baekkie!" She called him with her worried face. I can see how much she worried about baekhyun right now. Who just close his eyes, sleeping. I wish baekhyun can aware this time so He can see how much Taeyeon cares about him too. He will happy for this. 

 

"Kyungsoo" She looked at me. "What happen to baekhyun? Why he drunk? He got some problem? Did he tell you? Tell me what is it" She ask me with no time. I sighed before lied her. "He just stress" 

 

"Really?" 

 

I nodded. How I wish I didn't make a deal with baekhyun before that I won't tell anyone about his secret especially to Taeyeon. He won't let she knew about it.  What I want to out from my mouth is "He's in danger taeyeon. He got Brain cancer. I know it's useless and crazy when he told me the medicine it's only to be with you. How I wish you love he back as the way he is."

 

But want can I do... It's what he wish from me. 

 

After we reach. I take a glance watching Taeyeon and Baekhyun at the back. The way Taeyeon lean on Baekhyun chest like she also hurt seing him like that makes me smiled while driving. I know I should worried about it but love what I see right now...

 

"Thank You Kyungsoo" She said with tired face. I smiled at her. "You're welcome." 

 

After that I drive to my home. 

 

Taeyeon Pov

 

I put baekhyun at my living room. Since I don't want his parents aware in this middle night just to found out their son drunk. I give him some pillow and blanket. I his front hair not wanting it covering his face.  

 

Soon I woke up I rush to living just to see Baekhyun , Taehyung with my parents watching movie together. Taehyung who sat on his lap make me smiled as I walk towards them. "Good Morning Omma. Appa." 

 

I looked at Taehyung before Baekhyun and pinched my younger brother nose cute

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter