i'm constantly dump -_-

she thinks~

                

1 year ago..

“Do you love me??”  I ask hana holding her hand. Hana and I have been going out for the last 2 months ,she is most popular girl of our school and when she ask me out I couldn’t back out. I gave her everything she asked from me . Shoes ,bags, dresses even her salon billed I gave it all ,as a billionaire it was a piece of cake but I’m willing to give her more if she had answered  my question  in a “yes” but…

“what kind of question is that?? What happened to you??”she said with a serious look and I felt that she was uncomfortable , but I needed the answer

“I want to know if you love? Because every time we meet you tell me the list of thing you want from me but  you don’t even  ask me if I have been well, there is no fondness between us ” I said with the serious look myself, I know now that all she ever wanted from me was my money… I wish if I had known it back then.

“oh my god!! Taehyung!! I can’t deal with you and you’re true love~~and your fondness whatever~”she said irritably as she take her hand from me

“it’s over” she said getting up from the café table and taking the prada hand bag which BTW  I gave it to her, $200 .

I was confuse and heartbroken … sitting alone at an Italian café, thinking ‘why does it always happen to me?’ although i kind of knew from the begining that she was after my money.yeah I was costantly dump, i wonder why did i when out with her anyway. I’m  the most popular guy and the topper of my school and also one of  the world’s top billionaire  son, but you could say was a real er when it came to relationship.


 

“I’m back” I said as I step inside my condo.

“hyung you’re back”jongkook welcome me home, one of my best buddy and my one and only cousin with whom I am sharing my condo .

“hi” I said weakly..

“what’s wrong?” jongkook ask me

I didn’t bothered to answered his question and just set on the couch and close my eyes .hoping it would lessen down the pain I was feeling at the moment.

“don’t tell me hana…”  I didn’t wanted to answer to that …..  and jongkook knew what the silence meant..

“man! I told you she was only after your money !!”jongkook exclaim , yes he did told me and yes again she was  only after my money  …. Why didn’t I toke his advise , well maybe because he is 2 years younger than me.. I don’t like taking advise from someone who is younger than me..

“I’m sorry man but you should have taken my advise ”jongkook said as he hand me a cup of cappuccino . he was totally rubbing it on my face with the ‘I told you so’

But I didn’t have the strength to fight him but was actually envious of him. he was sitting beside me on the couch and I had the urge to tell him that

“I envy you” I said out loud and clear

“you envy me?” jongkook ask me raising his eyebrows as if I was mocking him but I wasn’t.

“yeah ,I envy you jong, you don’t have to do anything to make a girl fall in love with you …love just come toward like like-like oxygen does..” I said ,well maybe oxygen wasn’t the right example but he isn’t a billionaire but he had almost all the girls from his class fall in love with him without doing anything. But unluckily them  Jongkook  didn’t wanted love ,he doen’t understand love . he laugh at the confession letters he gets from his locker and show it to me saying how dumb the letters were  unlike me who is dyeing to find true love but is always dump.

“well you know what if you love my life that much welcome to my life” jongkook mock me but I was serious.

“I’m serious jong”I said seriously

“I’m serious too , you should become like me . oh oh~ and in order to do that you got to have a new name and you should transfer to some a government school instead of studying in some high class millionaire school~ you’ll definitely find love there~” jongkook said, and I knew he was mocking me but that did kind of click my mind. What if I wasn’t a billionaire ,what if I wasn’t didn’t wear this high class products or wear this expansive clothes… what if I was a normal high school boy ? will I have my normal high school love?

“hyung?” jongkook pull me out of my high school love fantasy

And I smile at him he had on idea what was going through my mine and what I had decided

“I’m gonna do it jong” I told him with a big smile

“you’re gonna do what?” jong ask me

But I just smile in return.