What they say

What they say

She was standing infront of the mirror, her hands moving over her face as she was making faces to the mirror. The comments still seemed to echo through her empty apartment right into her ears.

'What the hell is up with her hair?'

'She could cut someone with that nose!'

She sighed rather loudly before her hands moved down from her face and just decided to hang lifeless beside her body. Her eyes scanned all the way down, from her face down to her legs as more comments were mentally yelled at her.

'Oppa's legs fit twice in one of hers'

'Has Xiumin ever actually looked at her?'

The string of mental criticism was halted by the ring of her doorbell, she knew who it was. She walked to the door as once again a smile plastered itself onto her face. She opened the door before being greeted by what could be the biggest bear hug ever. "Hey Minseok-oppa" She giggled before closing the door behind her boyfriend.

He would never know.

 

She sat in the back of EXO's van, they were taking her home after she came to watch the final performance of Overdose. She kept quiet as she pretended to be asleep on Minseoks shoulder, but her mind and the fans were screaming at her.

'She's nothing like Xiumin, she's loud and annoying'

'They don't fit together'

To celebrate EXO decided to go out for dinner, taking her along with them since they still had to get to know the girl that had taken their eldest hyung's heart. While having dinner she merely answered all the questions they had, she just didn't know what else to tell them about herself as her mind agreed with the comments.

'How did she ever catch oppa's interest to begin with?'

'She's not even close to special enough for him, she's just a regular girl'

Minseok got a hold of her hand under the table, since he was sitting beside her, and gave it a little squeeze before leaning closer to her. "Are you okay?" He asked her in a whisper having noticed the change in behavior. She just nodded and answered: "I am just tired"

He didn't need to know.

 

They were watching a movie together in her apartment, now EXO had a few days off Minseok wanted to spend them together with his girlfriend doing things normal couples do. She was cuddled against his side close to falling asleep, but refusing to do so because the movie was actually quite interesting.

And then he started.  "You know I really like your hair, right?" He moved his hand through her hair. "And your cute pointy nose" He gently poked her nose. "And your beautiful legs" He put his hand on her thigh. "I could stare at you forever"

She was just confused, why did he suddenly decided to start complimenting her? She sat up and looked at her boyfriend the confusion visible in her eyes. Xiumin smiled lightly as he moved down from the couch to the floor and sat in front of his girlfriend holding both of her hands.

And he continued. "And I love the way that you are sociable and talkative" He rubbed her knuckles with his thumb. "And that you are my opposite and fill in all my blanks" He moved her hands together in between them. "You caught my attention from the first moment I saw you at that fansign" He looked up at her, staring straight into her eyes. "You are the most important person in my life, because you are special to me"

He always knew.