Chapter 2

You are - One Shot!

 

 

 

 

Vic started to set everything to make food.

 

- "Let me help you" Max said taking some vegetables.

 

- "Andwe~ You better si there and rest, you've been working so much this days...just look at you, you have lost weight. I don't want you be sick". Vic said while was washing some vegetables giving her back to him. "Besides, I am sure you....."

 

Vic stopped her speach cuase Max surprised her  giving her a back hug.

 

- "Cumawo" he said while had his arms around Vic's waist and his head resting in her shoulder.

This was one of the things she loved more about him. His surprising and sweet ways to show his feelings. This is a side of him than most people didn't know.

 

- "Why?....for cooking for you? " she answered

 

- "Annio. Thanks for appear in my life and letting me go into yours"

 

Vic turned to look at him, "Thanks to you for don't give up"

 

Max cared her cheeks and started to get close to her face. They were looking into each other eyes deeply, but as soon as their lips touched they closed their eyes. Changmin always enjoyed her lips, they were sweet and soft, and no matter how long the kiss would lasts, he always wanted more. For Vic his kisses and touch were what more made her go crazy. Everytime he kissed her, something strange happened in her stomach, and felt goosebumps in all her body. She also enjoyed his lips, and kisses, that's why she always let him lead them. They wished they could stay like this forever...in their own world...

 

- " cough cough!.........seems like I arrived at a bad time". A familiar voice interrupted them.

 

Changmin and Vic separated abruptly, and found Yunho satnding there with a small grin in his face. "Sorry guys for interrupt you..."

 

- "Annio oppa....we just...." Vic said, with red face cause embarrasment and avoiding to look to Yunho's face. While Max looked shy but happy at the same time.

 

- "Hyung, you should have ring the bell at least".

 

- "Yah! Since when do i have to ring the bell of my own house?"

 

-" But hyung...."

 

- "Yah!  I rang the bell many times, but seems like you were more enterteined...."

 

- "Mianhe oppa.."

 

- "Gwenchana, i just was teasing you....but....what is all this? are you cooking??

 

-"Huh?...ah! ne ne...just give some minutes and all will be ready. Both of you can go to play or watch TV", Vic said while was preparing to cut the vegetables.

 

- "Ok, then i will take a shower" said yunho and went to his room.

 

- "I will help you here, just tell me what to do" said Max.

 

- "Anni~ I told you to..."

 

- "Please, I wanna help you, you also have been working so much these days....please~~" begged Max making a puppy face.

 

- "Araso araso", Vic gave up, who could resist that face? she thought for herself.

 

---------------------000------------------------------

 

- "Mmmmm~~ that looks good and smell delicious" said Max watching with his shining eyes from behind Vic, the fried rice she was making.

 

-"Wanna try?.......here......" she said giving him a spoon with some rice, as she was blowing it cause it was hot.

 

- "Ahhhhhhh~~~

 

- Try this too….How is it?

 

- "Mmmm mashiso, delicious!!!^^

 

- "Really?? ...that’s good, said Vic giving him a smile while Max was looking at her with eyes full of love.

 

- " Ah~~So envious", said Yunho giving a sight and smiling at the view of such a lovely scene, "I also need to get a girlfriend who knows how to cook”, and gave her a little wink to Vic.

 

-"Yah! What’s happening here?! Hyung, you better look to another side!” said Max watching the scene, but Victoria and Yunho started to laugh.

 

- “Ok ok, dinner is ready, did you set the table? asked Vic to Max

 

- Yup, I did, answered Max while was looking at the food with shining eyes.   

 

- "Waahh~~ This is my first time i'm gonna try Vic's food. The last time Chagmin was eating a luchbox with some food you made, but he didn't want to give me anything. He usually is selfish when is about food, but he seems to be more when is about food made by Victoria ssi"

 

-"But i sent enough food for two people" said Vic and turned to stare Min with a serious face.

 

-"Well, in my defence i will say, that day i was really hungry and exhausted cause training, and Yunho have already eaten. And you know i really love your food"

 

- "**sigh**you really love food...it's ok cause today i made enough food for 5 people, so....let's eat!^^"

 

They sat on the table and started to eat...

- "Take this, you should eat more so you won't be sick2, Vic said while was putting some meat and vegetables in Changmin's plate.

 

-"You also should eat more, i don't want you to loose so much weight". said Max while was also putting some carrots and pieces of meat in Vic's plate.

 

- "Ahh** so envious, no one cares about me", said Yunho pretending to be sad, "No one wants me".

 

-"Don't say that oppa......here you have, you also have to eat a lot"

 

-"Anni, gwenchana, someone is gonna want to kill me,  besides i can take food by myself" said Yunho giving a peek to Changmin who was enjoying his food but always looking at Yunho.

 

They spent the dinner chatting and laughing. Vic always enjoyed be with Changmin but also with Yunho, she has already became part of their family, and was used to  and comfortable in their apartment, since most of her dates with Changmin were there. After they finished to eat, Vic and Max washed the dishes, even when Max opposed to that, "we have a person who can do this, you are gonna get more tired". "It's ok, i quiet used to do this, plus is not gonna take me a lot of time". While Yunho thanked Vic for her delicious food, "Thank you very much Vic, everything was delicious, now i know why Max is always bragging about the food you make for him, and praising your cooking abilities". "It's nothing oppa, the next time i will make you a different dish, i'm happy you liked my food", said Vic blushing a bit for Yunho's complimment.

After this, Changmin was finishing to dry some plates and stood next to Vic, "Hyung i think you said you didn't want to loose your favourite tv show", "Oh, right, i'm gonna watch it in the livi....", i think i'm gonna watch it i my room"  said Yunho watching at Max's face, who was looking at him with a serious face. Yunho knew very well what that face ment :You know what you have to do.  "See yah Vic", said Yunho  waving hi hand to Vic and giving her a little wink, before going to his room.

 

Vic who supossedly didn't see anything  said, "That much you wanted us to be alone, poor Yunho oppa, he is not safe from an evil dongsaeng like you". "Why? is that bad i want to be alone with my girl?" said Max and gave her  another backhug. "Thanks for the food, it was delicious, like always", "I can see, you ate 3 plates" said Vic and turned to give her face to him.

They were staring at each other in completely silence,but it was as at the same time they were saying many things.  Chagnmins was thinking how lucky he was for having a girl like Vic next to him, and thought about all the things they had to go through , and a small smile drwed in his face, Everything was worthy, he thought.

"Why are you smiling?, are you having dirty thoughts, right? asked Vic pretending to make a serious face. "Mmmm... maybe..............come on, let's watch a movie!" said Max exciting, with a smile in his face and taking Vic to the living room. "Sorry i think i don't have enough time to watch a movie, in 20 minutes, manager oppa is ginna pick me up". "Why?! Max asked, while his smile was erased. "I have recording tomorrow early" said Vic looking at Max's face to see his reaction. "Is again that show?". "Yes". "Mm.............", Changmin didn' say anything, he just lowered his sight, he knew it was just her job, but he couldn't avoid to feel sad, angry and frustrated at the same time. " Changmin-ah, you said.....". "I know, i know.......i know we have already talked about this". Vic didn't like to see him like that, but she couldn't do anything, Just some more days she though, just some more days and everything will be over......."Muah!..... Vic has given Max a little peek in his lips, to try to make his mood better. Max was suprised for her suddenly kiss, an smile wanted to draw in his lips, but he hided it and pretended to be serious, "If you think that is enough to make me feel better, it's not working"....Victoria knew he was lying, but she decided to give another one, "What about this one?". "Nop" said Max, who surely was enjoying this game. "And this? and this? and this? Victoria asked while was fulling him of peeks in his lips and cheeks......."What about this?" said Max smiling, who suddenly carried her and leaned her back on the couch. "Yah Shim Changmin, this is chea....". Max silenced her with a kiss. who sure Vic enjoyed. "We can't do this here, what if Yunho oppa come and see us?", "Yunho is not gonna come" said Max looking at her eyes with a big smile and grin in his face. "Changmin, what are u thinking to do? asked Vic looking at his mischivous stare. "This....", he said getting close to her face. Victoria closed her eyes, waiting for him, but she opened her eyes as he didn't do what she was expecting. He just gave her a hug, a soft and warm hug. "Let's just stay like this till manager hyung came". Victoria didn't say anything, but put her arms around his waist. Changmin always had that manly and strong personality and look than Vic loved so much, but he sometimes could be like a little mischivous boy. 

And like this they spent the last minutes of their date, hugging each other laid on the sofa, until Vic's phone started to ringing, "I have to go now". They stood up. "I'll call you, but don't forget to call me too, everytime you are free, ok? And eat well and rest." said Max with a no happy face while was accompaning Vic to the elevator to go down  where was her manager with the van. "You too, and please come back safe". I'll call you when i'm back from Japan.....*sigh* i hate to be away for so long...two weeks is like an eternity....... " I know" said Vic who also wasn't happy at all. "Do you want to come with me?"...."Huh?......you know i can't. i have a bussy schedule this week". They arrived to the park basement, from the door of the elevator they could see  Vic's car.  "Well, is time to go back !... Vic sighed, as she was thinkking how great would be to spend more time with Max as she doed with WGM show. She was about to go to the car, when suddenly Max took her hand and stopped her, turning her slowly to could face her. Changmin got close to her and gave her a hug."Are you gonna miss me?. Vic knew even when Max always tried to understand her job, and look cool about it, he still feels sad. Vic left his embrace and pinched his cheeks and smiled at him, "Babo...baaabo, of course i'm gonna miss you". she kissed his cheek and gave some steps to leave, but she turned and gave him a kiss in his lips, "Wo ai ni" she gave him a smile and left.

Changmin smiled at the sight of her leaving and waving  her hand at him "I love you too Qien". Cause he knew she will come back and they will meet again. He had became in her new home, while she had became in the small and beautiful light at the end of the tunel. He trusted her and she trusted him. Maybe they couldn't meet as often as they wanted, but they always tried to be together as much as they could, even if it were just for some hours, going out to eat a pot, chatting in practice room, meeting backstage or even a phonecall. They knew it was a fase in their lifes,  it was part of being TVXQ Max Changmin and f(x) leader Victoria Song,but they were thankful, cause thanks to this Shim Changmin and Song Qian's paths crossed.

 

------END-----

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys for updating sooo late, i ha some problems writting the ending, and also sorry for making it a bit boring. I love this couple and i wanted to share some sweet moments i imagined XD. Sorry also fo any grammar mistakes. Thanks to all people who suscribed to this fic and for their comments. I really would like to know what you think about this "One shot", your comments are always welcomed and they help. I would like to write another fic, but this time longer. I will think about it, cause i have been i bit bussy this days. Thanks again everyone!!!<3<3^^