Chapter 1

You are - One Shot!

 

 

Victoria arrived at TVXQ's dorm. Usually is Max who picks up Vic, but this time she decided to go by herself since she had some business around. She has finished her schedule earlier than planned, so she decide to but some groceries to cook for Max, "I know he is gonna be happy", she thought for herself.

Max and Yunho had a free day, but Yunho decided to go out with some friends, so Max was alone in his dep.

Usually Vic rings the door bell even though she has the password to open it, but this time she didn't do it cause she wanted to give him a surprise.

She opened the door slowly, took off her shoes and started to walk slowly and quietly to the living room, but she didn't see anyone, "he must be in his room" she whispered. Before going to Min's room she decided to leave all the store bags in the kitchen. then she turned to Max's room direction and walked trying to not make any noise.

As she started to get close she started to listen some music sang bu some familiar voices.

She opened a bit the door slowly and found Changmin sitted on the floor looking some pics and stuffs. He was givng her his back, so he didn't noticed anything. She stood there listening the song....after a minute she recognized those voices, "they are JYJ" she spoke in her mind, suddenly she heard a sob.

She opened the door and gave some steps. Max saw her from the corner of his eyes, "You came?" he said standing up quickly, turning off the radio and saving the pics in a small box he had next to him.

He turned to look at Vic with his usual smile. "I'm happy you came earlier, come on, let's go to the living room!", he said taking Vic's hand. But she stopped him there and turned to look at him.

She put her hands in his cheeks and looked to his eyes, "You don't have to act like this infront of me", after this she hugged him, put her arms around his neck, "Is true it hurts seing you sad, but hurts more seing you containing all, you alone".

He didn' give response. He wanted to cry, but at the same time he didn't want to show her  his weak side, he wanted to be the one who would comfort her and protect her. Yes it was silly, but maybe he wasn't ready yet to let her go so deep in his heart, he still was afraid to loose her later. But this time it was different...she was different.

He coulndn't handle more and hugged her strongly enough to won't let her go, but softly to don't hurt her. His body started to tremble and tears felt from his eyes without noticing. He wanted to share his pain, he wanted to let her go in, we let his afraid go.

- "Do you miss them, right" Vic said while was Max's back softly.

- " I can't...I can't hate them or bear a grudge against them. They were my family, they are still my family. How am i supossed to forget all the things we have gone through? I know they love us, that's why it hurts see them having those hard times...why did this had to happen to us??...why us??...why??!!!

Vic's heart ripped in pieces as she was listening him and some tears fell from her eyes, "I don't know what to tell you, i wish i could make something to make something to erase this your pain...but I'm sure of something...they love you, trust in what you believe and don't listen to people. But now....let everything out..."

 

------------------ooo--------------------

 

Vic was sit there while Max was resting his head in her lap with his eyes closed, both resting in Min's bed. Her left hand was caring Max's har while Max was holding her right hand, fingers crossed.

- "You know? I'm sure you would have get along well with my hyungs, specially with Jae hyung, he also liked to cook" he said, still with his eyes closed.

- "Ah! i almost forgot, i left the things in the kitchen", Vic said suddenly, remembering her plans of cooking.

- "Anniii~~~ don't go~ i wanna stay like this just some more minutes", he said wjile was cuddling in Vic's lap.

- "Are you sure? Well...i guess dinner will have to wait"

- "Dinner??!!" he said opening his eyes very big and sitting right away."Let's go!"

- "Yahh! so you prefer eating food before being with me? " Vic said pretending being offended.

- "Andwe~ is just because are you who make it, you know i love your food ^^"

- "Liar",...araso araso...."

 

---------------ooo-----------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry guys for making this first part so short. I had a problem with my pc, and suddenly all what i have typed was gone TT-TT. This one shot will one two or maximun 3 parts. Sorry if is not interesting at all. I will try to update the 2 nexts parts tomorrow. Please feel free to comment ^^...the cooking scene is coming next!!! more sweet moments!!^^