dding.

Just Because

“Lee Byunghun, call him L.JOE” Andy hyung said to them as Chanhee stared at him, more likely at his face. Their new member, L.Joe does have a good-looking face. He is handsome, Chanhee have to admit. But unfortunately, L.JOE is shorter than Chanhee and this made Chanhee feel proud of himself. A smirk crept to the brunette’s lips.

 

To be this group’ visual is his next goal and he is going to eliminate L.Joe as one of the candidate.

 

However for L.JOE, he seemed unhappy about this. He’s a lot bit disappointed because joining a group not going for a solo. He was so happy that TOP Media choosed him but how can it turned out like this? ‘I thought I was going to debut as a solo’ L.Joe sighed. Keeping the cold expression on his face, he listened to his group’ leader introducing the other members to him. He examined this group members’ faces, maybe one of them can attract him?

 

“…………This  is Lee Chanhee, he doesn’t have a stage name yet. He just joined us yesterday”

 

“Nice to meet you, L.Joe-ssi?” Chanhee smiled to the black-haired boy. “Well Chanhee nice to meet you too. You’re wearing braces, I guess?” asked L.Joe, this question makes Chanhee gasped and quickly covered his mouth. L.Joe raised one of his eyebrow at Chanhee makes the brunette nodded sheepishly and a blush covered his cheeks.

 

L.Joe smirked.

 

Chanhee looked so cute and adorable while blushing like that.

 

 

 

 

“Niel hyung, is Chanhee hyung sick or something?”

 

“Hm mollayo Ricky-ya”

 

“But his face were red!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 years passed.

 

“Chunji-ya” called the black-haired boy, yes Chanhee finally got his stage name. “What? If it’s not important please don’t disturb me right now L.Joe” the brunette keep focusing his sight at his doraemon comic book, reading with a serious expression. “Is that comic more fun than talking or looking at me?” L.Joe poked Chunji’s left cheek. “Back off L.Joe, and of course yes it is way more fun than talking to an annoying person like you” Chunji gritted his teeth, he hates it everytime L.Joe is bothering or teasing him like this. “Aww is our Chanhee mad at Byunghun? Byunghun is sorry for disturbing you but please look at me? I wanna say something” hearing the serious tone at L.Joe’s voice, Chanhee let out a sigh and turned his face to L.Joe while closing his comic book. “Fine. What is it?” L.Joe smirked in victory, he leaned his face closer to Chunji making Chunji’s face blushing a deep shade of red. Their heart beats increasing excessively as their face only have a few centimeters before their lips touched. Finally L.Joe said those words literally making Chanhee’s heart beat stop as his breath hitched.

 

“You’re getting prettier, even prettier than those girls.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So C.A.P is the leader and the main rapper. Chunji you are the lead vocal and L.Joe you are the lead rapper. Niel you are the main vocal. Ricky and Changjo are the main dancers. Your group’ name is TEEN TOP. Clear?” Andy looked at them one by one searching for an expression of disagreement on their faces but he found none so he decided to smile.

 

“On your debut day please show your best, you know that I love you all as my own son?” TEEN TOP just nod their heads at Andy. “You all can leave my room now but for Chunji and L.Joe please stay” so the other members left the room leaving Chunji and L.Joe with a lot of questions on their mind behind.

 

“Chunji and L.Joe both of you are handsome. I’m a little confused of who’s going to be the group’ visual. Maybe you two want to play a game on deciding the group’ visual?”

 

As Chunji opened his mouth to talk, L.Joe interrupted him. “Just choose Chunji as the visual, I don’t have that much of confident as a visual.”

 

“So Chunji you’re this group’ visual. Congratulations” as Andy said that, they both stand up and bowed to him. Andy gave them a group hug before they left the room for practicing again.

 

Once they already outside the room, Chunji quickly pulled L.Joe for a hug. He murmured lots of ‘thank you’ while tightening his hands around L.Joe’s neck. L.Joe smiled as he placed one of his hand on Chunji’s waist while the other hand gently caressing Chunji’s hair.

 

“You’re welcome Chunji.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

x x x x x x

Happy 4th Anniversary TEEN TOP!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY WE LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH.

#TEENTOP4EVER