bbang.

Just Because

"Congratulations" the older shaked the brunette’s hand. The brunette nodded his head eagerly and muttered a lot of thank you(s). The older dragged the brunette to a room where he can meet the rest of his group members. Noises were coming out from the room when they almost reached the door, the brunette guessed this room soon-going-to-be their dance practice room. The older one stopped while whispering 'Welcome to your new group, TEEN TOP' and opened the door for him.

 

The new boy stood there in front of his other members and smiled to them but his mind told him to laugh right now in front of their ugly faces. 'Am I the only one who's good looking here?' sarcastically he judge their looks one by one in his head while keeping his sweet and innocent smile on his ‘oh so handsome’ face.

 

"Hyung?" someone who's slightly shorter, shooked his shoulder.

 

"Uh yes? What's your name? Are you in any chance younger than me?" asked the brunette.

 

The slightly shorter boy nodded his head, bring his hand up in front of the taller boy’s face while counting the fingers to five. “1995. I was born in 1995. Hyung?”

 

“1993. Tell me your name?”

 

“Yoo Changhyun. But my stage name is Ricky. Did Andy hyung told you your stage name?” he tilted his head a bit. The older one shooked his head telling the younger one that he doesn’t have a stage name yet.

 

“So hyung what’s your name? Ireumi mwoeyo?” someone with fish lips, on the same height as the brunette asked and put his hand around his shoulder.

 

“How about you tell me your name and introduce those two at the corner?” he pointed at the two boys, one with lots of muscle and one with chubby cheeks.

 

“I’m Ahn Daniel, call me Niel. That muscular boy is Bang Minsoo the oldest around us which mean he is the leader, goes by the name CAP. Beside Minsoo hyung is Changjo or Choi Jonghyun, he is the maknae. Clear enough?” Niel raised his eyebrow to the brunette.

 

The brunette nodded his head. “Well it’s nice to officially meet you guys. I’m Lee Chanhee” Chanhee bowed to them and replied by ‘hi nice to meet you too’.

 

“TEEN TOP, tomorrow your last member will be coming here. Treat him well okay?” Andy said to them, replied by their nodded heads and cheers.

 

But someone is definitely unhappy.

 

‘What if the new member will be more handsome than me?’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

x x x x x x 

Lee Chanhee is rude and also mean here, sorry.