That Love Hate kind of Thing

That Love Hate Kind of Thing

By: 2pmvietguh


For:KyoRin

 

He's known as the heartbreaker. (~yo ma heart heart heart heart heartbreaker~ sorry, reminded me of G-dragon) He doesn't consider himself as one. He goes out with a girl for two weeks. He would realize then that he doesn't like them or that he won't be able to fall for them. The result is. .the girl gets dumped and is heartbroken.

Here's how it always goes:

"Look _____, (insert girlfriend # so and so's name) these past couple of weeks, I won't forget. But, I don't want to continue, knowing that I've never really liked you in the first place. I don't want to waste your time. So...let's break up," he would say, and walk away. As he walks away from her, the 'key' necklace that he hid in his palm; he puts it away in one of his hoodie pockets.

(If he's really fallen for 'her', knowing that their 'love' could last, then he would give her that necklace. Has that special meaning)
--

Today was Kyo Rin's first day at Seoul High. Without knowing anyone, she stepped into the school that she would be attending for the next two years. It took her awhile to find her first class, but she found it. There were already a handful of students present. She took the seat in the middle of the classroom.

There were two girls who headed towards her direction.

"Anyong, I'm Kim Taeyeon." The girl seemed nice.

"Anyong! I'm Choi Soo Young," said the other girl.

"Anyong, I'm Jung Kyo Rin," she introduced herself.

"Nice to meet you Kyo Rin," they both said.

"Ah, Kyo Rin, I will help you find your classes," Soo Young suggested.

"Oh, okay. Thanks," she replied.

Only 10 seconds left until the bell rings. He entered class 1C, along with his friend. Introducing, Kim Kibum (Key) and Choi Minho.

Key noticed Kyo Rin who was seated right in the middle of the classroom.

"New girl," he said to Minho as they headed towards her direction.
 
Taeyeon noticed Kyo Rin looking at Key.

"That's Kim Kibum, also known as Key. He's known for being a heartbreaker. People said that he goes out with a girl for two weeks, then breaks up with them. He uses the same words whenever he breaks up with them. Oh, and the guy next to him, is Choi Minho, one of his buddies. There are five of them total. I will show you the other three whenever I see them," Taeyeon told her.

"Kyo Rin, remember, don't fall for him, you'll become one of the many brokenhearted girls if you do so. Avoid him at all costs," Soo Young told her.

"Umm. .okay? I won't fall for him?" she said as she turned her attention towards the teacher. She honestly didn't get why Soo Young said that to her.

Key and Minho's settled down in the seats behind Kyo Rin and Taeyeon.

Key gently tapped on Kyo Rin's shoulder. Hmm, will the avoiding at all costs work at all?

She tried to ignore him. He tapped on her shoulder again. She turned around to face him. She got a closer look of him as she is staring right at him.

Kyo Rin's thoughts- Ugh, he definitely knows that he's hot. I hate guys like him. How can he do that to those girls? I believe that I do believe in that rumor that Taeyeon told me. This guy, is a jerk.

"Anyong, new girl, I'm Key. You?" he asked her. She turned back around, ignoring him.

Minho lightly tapped on the desk, as he did the "ha ha" expression, as he tilted his chair.

Key pushed Minho. He fell backwards. (Ow, must have hurt) Now, it was Key's turn to "ha ha" at Minho.

As soon as that class was over...

"New girl" Key tried to get Kyo Rin's attention. She pretended as if she didn't hear him and continued to her next class.

"New girl!" he grabbed her by the arm.

"Yah, let go," she looked at him.

"Ani- Did you hear what I've said to you in class?" he asked her.

She didn't reply. "I'm Key, you?"

"Kyo Rin. Now, let go," she tried to pull away.

"Go out with me," he told her.

"Mwoh?" ......


--
1 week and 5 days later. .

"Do you like Kyo Rin?" Onew asked Key. The five were in the school library.

Kyo Rin and her friend, Taeyeon happened to be on the opposite side of the book cases, looking for books that could help them with their project. They were near the table that the guys were gathering at. Taeyeon continued to look for the books.

"Yeah Hyung, you seem like you really do," Taemin pointed out.

"Or are you going to break up with her- You always do that. Key, only a few more days until the two week-" Jonghyun tried to say.

"I know, stop reminding me" Key interrupted.

Kyo Rin was listening from the other side.

Kyo Rin's thoughts- So these rumors are actually true. Aish, he's really weird for doing that then.

Key's thoughts- Ani, Kyo Rin is different than the other girls. I don't know how to explain, but I'm truly happy when I'm with her.

"So, what are you going to do?" Taemin asked him.

She was curious. She continued to eavesdrop on their conversation. It was quiet. It stayed like that for a solid minute.

Onew looked at his phone, checking the time. He was hungry, it was time for him to go buy mexicana chicken.

Taemin, Minho, and Jonghyun looked at Key, curious as to what the outcome will be.

"I don't need to apply the two week rule that I have," he said as he headed towards the exit.

Taemin tried to follow Key. "Hyung, hyung" he whispered.

"Taemin-ah, go with Onew hyung and the other hyungs. Don't follow me," Key said as he left. Taemin headed back to where the others were at.

"What does he mean by that?" Kyo Rin asked aloud.

"Yah, Kyo Rin, I've found the books that we need. Let's go" her friend said to her.

"Oh, okay," she said as she quickly followed Taeyeon.

At the front doors of Seoul High-

Key paced back and forth, holding onto his phone. He wanted to text her, telling her that he wanted to see her. Why does he feel so nervous?- He hesitated for a mere moment, at the end he texted her,

From: Key
To: Kyo Rin

    Where are you? I want to see you.

A few minutes later. . .

From: Kyo Rin
To: Key

    Turn around-

He turned around. His heart seemed to beat faster. He's usually not like this.

She was standing on top of the school's stairs.

~doogeun doogeun doogeun~

She slowly walked down the stairs. He headed towards her.

"What is it?" she asked him.

"Kyo Rin-ah," Key tried to say.

"Let's break up, right?" she asked him.

"Mwoh? What are you talking about?" Key was confused.

"Yah, Key, I'm not that foolish. Do you think I wouldn't know about those rumors about you?" she said.

She continued. "I hate you Kim Kibum. The person that you portray to me, that's not you, is it? You're going to dump me and use those same lines that you used with those other girls, right? But before all of that happens, I, Kyo Rin, am breaking up with you," she said as she walked away from him.

"Yah, Kyo Rin," he grabbed her by the arm. "What is this?" he asked her.

"What 'what is this'?" she asked him.

"Why are you jumping to conclusions without letting me finish?" he asked her.

She was quiet. He continued. "Khu-deh, I do that. But, with you...It's different, you're different," he said as he took out the key necklace. "I like you Jung Kyo Rin, and I'm sure of it. What about you?"

She was still quiet.

Kyo Rin's thoughts- I can't believe that I am going to admit this to him, but I like him too. But, I hate him. Does this even make sense at all? I, myself, am confused.

He was holding onto the necklace, he was waiting for her answer.

"I like you, but I hate you. Yet, I like you?" she tried to make sense of it all. He pulled her in for a hug.

He finally let go.

"At the end of the day, it's a happy ending," Key smiled. He's fallen already. He knows that she's the one. He knows that that they can last. And so he gives the key necklace to her.

Hand in hand they headed back towards the school.

They met up with their friends halfway.

Taemin looked at the two. "Yay! So hyung and noona are really together now, right? Officially?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Minho said.

"Yes! We should go out and eat mexicana chicken to celebrate" Onew said as he led the way.

END