Part 1

You Are (not) OK!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you taking your medicines?" Doctor Bang eyed Daehyun when he is looking into his reports.

Daehyun nodded carelessly.

This time, Doctor Bang wore his glasses and stared at Daehyun. "Regularly?"

"Maybe..." Daehyun turned his eyes away. He had usually forget to take his medicines.

Doctor Bang shook his head and wrote his notebook something. "Why did you took this months appointment to early?"

Daehyun took a deep breath and started recount. "Chijgaeg is criticizing me again! Every action that I did is disturbing him."

Yongguk shook his head indulgently again. Daehyun was supposing his cat Chijgaeg is speaking with him again. When he was in that way, he takes his appointment to early. Daehyun was his client for 5 years and they were friends too.

"You know, Chijgaeg can't speak... I think you are getting worse Daehyun, you should take your medicines regularly and..."

Daehyun cut in him. "Maybe I should change my doctor first? I'm sure that Chijgaeg could rehabilitate me as well!"

"Rehabilitating process is depending to client, not doctor. And you must find someone who remids you reality." Yongguk smiled and with that Daehyun calmed down.

"You will be okay Daehyun."

Daehyun went to his favourite park which is nearby his house. He loved weather of May. Cool but not cold, warm but not hot... While he was walking he took a deep breath. He should be okay. He knew he has psychological problems but he couldn't help it. He was mid-level shizophrene and his pyshological mentals is getting worse. With his friend Junhong's help he has met with his Doctor. Yongguk was Junhong's big brother. And oh, there was Jongup -his neighbor- too. He was a friendly boy but his family. He had always look after for Daehyun.

He was living in a big house with his cat Chijgaeg which is inherited from his family. Money... If you were patient, it will just be spent on medicines. Yongguk had insist him to keep a servant but Daehyun always ignored that. He didn't trust people.

He had always tried to get well for 5 years but lost out. Now, he was desperate. Maybe he is going to discuss with his cat the rest of his life... or with his furnitures.

"Someone who reminds me reality..." he mumbled. "How can I find that someone?"

He staggered with an hit. He has just crashed a boy who is running and the boy slow downed by him but he didn't look at Daehyun.

Daehyun just shouted. "S-Sorry...."

The boy who is standing about 3 meters away, turned around and finally looked up Daehyun. He was wearing baggy track suits and Daehyun can see his cross-athlete. While he taking deep breaths he put of his white earphone and walked to Daehyun. Now he can see that boys face clearly. He has fluffy cheeks. His hot wet dark hair was covering his forehead.

Daehyun was just standing there. The boy who is walking to Daehyun was really hot. His button nose was created for middle of his two fluffy cheeks. On the other hand Daehyun was in fear. I said he didn't trust people, right?

'Silly Daehyun... Why did you apologize him?' he tought.

"W-why you are looking like that? Are you... Are you okay?"

The boy widened his eyes and wave his hand in front of Daehyun's face.

"..." Daehyun was just looking at that hot boy. He was feeling like there was just two of them.

"Hi?" The boy raised his eyebrowns and continued waving his hand.

Daehyun gulped and looked around. People are looking to him. "Y-yes I'm okay..."

He tried to calm down yourself. That boy will never hurt him. Oh, no... What if he was a serial killer and what if Daehyun was his next victim because of he hit him. He started running away with that thought.

"Hey! A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter