001 // ROUTE 66.

〈 ♡ // SHORTCAKE PRO — PROFILES。〉
header
route 66.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi. Nam liber tempor soluta nobis eleifend option congue nihil imperdiet doming id quod mazim placerat facer possim assum.
LINK   LINK   LINK   LINK   ©

 

 

So, this is my first profile layout! *crowd applauds* It originally started as a layout for an apply fic but the longer I worked on it, the more I thought it would be better for profiles so this is the result. Anyways, a few important notes about this layout:
 
♡ if you want to change the image, you need to add a transparent box to whatever image you decide to use so some sort of graphic program is necessary.

♡ however, if you use an image with a very light background then you probably won't need to do that. alternatively, you can use an image with a dark background and just change the colour of the text so it stands out more.

♡ the links that you see above don't have to be clickable. you can just take the ' href="" ' part out of the code and replace it with ' title="" ' to have hover text instead. it's up to you!

♡ oh, and one last thing: the text in the little box is a scrollbox so it's okay if you write a lot. don't believe me? hover over the box and try scrolling~

Features 〉〉 Scroll Box, 4 Links/Hover Text
Colours Used 〉〉 #441a11, #cde8eb
Download 〉〉 Get the codes !
NOTES !