Chapter 4

THE WEREWOLF & THE HUNTER IS WOLF LUST !! SO GO THERE AND PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT AND UPVOTE THANK U ! ----author Choi jinhee

Song; Vixx - ETERNITY

 

 

I decided to just lay down on the bed and rest because later on tonight I will be going out hunting for those Creatures. As I close my eyes I picture his wolf form snuggling against my skin. His fur was soft against my skin, he kept me warm against the cold wind. My heart raced as he the side of my cheek. For some reason it felt right being with him, it was like all my worries was gone. His wolf form then disappeared from my dream as I see my parents lying died in front of me. I look at my hands and see blood smothered all over my hands and my clothes. "No!!!" I shouted.

I bounce off my bed and look at myself. I was sweating everywhere and panting like crazy, when I look at myself in the mirror I see my nose bleeding. I went into the washroom and cleaned up the nose bleed. I got dress and grabbed my belt of daggers and bow and arrow. I left the house and headed straight into the forest to kill any Werewolf I see.

It was late night, the full moon was out meaning lots of Werewolves would be out here in the forest tonight. It was my duty to make sure these Creatures don't see the light of day ever. I heard a twig snap, so I aim my arrow to that direction. Instead of only seeing one wolf, I saw 7 pairs of different colored eyes looking at me. They started to circle around me, there was no way I could take all 7 of them at the same time. At any moment they can pounce on me and rip me to shreds. I shot one of my arrows at the wolf making it cry in pain, I took my chance and i started to run.

The wolves started to chase after me and some were at my side. I threw my daggers only to miss again 'Why the hell do I keep missing' I thought to myself. Just then a wolf attacked another wolf making me stumble to the ground. I knew who that wolf was, as I felt his fur brush against my skin. It was the same one as the one in my dream. I looked into the wolves eyes and noticed those golden yellow eyes. The wolf growled at the others making them slowly back away. The wolf changed into a human form and looks at me with loving eyes, he reaches his hand out for me.

I turn my head and stood up on my own "I had the situation completely under control......i didn't need your help" I said as I grab my bow and arrow. The man grabs my elbow making me look back at him. I scoffed and rolled my eyes "Leave or else I will kill you too" I said making the man smirk and chuckle.

"You and I both know you can't do that" The man said making me blush. Before I lost myself I threw my dagger at him making it nip his ear. The man held his ear and looked at me with yellow eyes then growled  "Jungsoo" the man said sounding hurt. I kept walking away but he kept following me "Your killing me by walking away" he said which made my heart clench.

"Good" I said. I quickly ran back home and shut the door. Slowly I slump down to the ground and cried 'Why couldn't I kill him, I don't want to be his soul mate' I thought to myself as I cried into my knees. The phone rings making me look to the side where my phone was lying, i sighed and answered "Hello" I said over the phone. It was Zelo and he was a bit concern since I didnt call him when I left to get his stupid orange juice.

"Jungsoo lets hang out please" Zelo whined over the phone. All of sudden I start laughing with Zelo, it was like my problems were all gone just by talking to him. I agreed to meet him by the park next to my house, hoping that maybe me hanging with him will make me forgot everything that happened in the world. We said are goodbyes over the phone and I headed straight to bed.

At first my sleep was very peaceful until he showed up in my dreams once again. He was in his human form and he was pulling me somewhere I didn't recognize. It was a little cottage in the middle of a beautiful meadow where the bright moon hangs behind it " What do you think ?........ i hope you like it because im giving it to you, if you will accept" The man said.

"I like it, but im not accepting.......im sorry but its just the bond.... you may love me but i dont love you" I looked away and ran through the trees. The man took a step back and fell to his knees * Why wont she accept me yet ?........ she still thinks i killed her mother and father but yet i didnt * he looked up and immediatly he turned into a werewolf and ran after her.

 

Kai POV

I opened my eyes and sat up and looked towards the window to see the Full moon shining brightly in the sky, I walked towards the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I had eye bags under my eyes and I was sweaty. Jungsoo was killing me by ignoring me and rejecting my love for her. She thinks i killed her parents but i didnt.

I run outside and change into my wolf form * I have to at least talk to her * i run through the trees and felt the cold air hit me while the Bright full moon runs beside me. I stopped in my tracks and saw her sitting on one of the swings swinging back and forth. She keeps me breathing every second, minute, hour it feels like we're the only 2 in the world  I guess the only way for me to be alive was to be by her side at a distance. However............ how long will that last?

A young tall boy comes running to the park causing Jungsoo to stand up from the swings. She hugs the boy making me growl and hair stand on my back and show my canines. I felt like ripping his head off and hiding her so no one will see her.......... only me. 'Stay away' I thought. I go down the hill to have better view what there doing, I hid behind a tree and growled low.  I see her blush and the boy blushes as well, I couldn't stand to see what will happen next, so I slowly back away and ran back up the hill but my heart clenched if i didnt see what will happen next, i pawed the dirt and looked back and whimpered * Jungsoo * i ran down the hill and hid behind the tree again to see him leaning in closer without her noticing. I dug my nails into the dirt and growled * Control yourself Kai........ I cant * i ran to him