Chapter 1

THE WEREWOLF & THE HUNTER IS WOLF LUST !! SO GO THERE AND PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT AND UPVOTE THANK U ! ----author Choi jinhee

Song; B.A.P 1004 ( Angel )

 

You stared at the photo that had your parents and you smiling. *I might be smiling and happy... But I'm not. Not without you*. A tear slipped out of your eye and fell on the glass which landed on your face.You screamed and threw the portrait at the wall. The glass shattered and fell on the floor while the glass covered your parents faces while yours wasn't. You looked at your smiling face.*I guess I'm the only one left to kill them, aren't I?* 

You grabbed your crossbow off the wall and some of your daggers from the case in your cabinet and stepped out of the door and saw the sky, grey and gloomy. You looked up and felt the rain drop. Some dropped on your face while some dropped off the ends of your long black eyelashes. Suddenly, a scream was heard in the forest that made you whirl your head to it. *I will kill the werewolf that killed you and make them pay, Omma and Appa*

You ran into the forest while the lightning slashes across the sky and runs with you. Stopping you saw a black werewolf digging into the humans crimson flesh. The human looked at you, whimpered, and mouthed 'Don't go'. You held your automatic crossbow up and shot the werewolf, taking its attention away from the prey for a while. The werewolf growled low and looked at you with its blood red eyes.

"Wanna play?. I'm sorry I don't have a rubber ball or anything, but I do have these you can play with." You held up your daggers and threw them. The werewolf stumbled backwards, looked at you and charged *What do i do? Hurry up Jungsoo! Think of something!*. You grabbed your last two daggers from your belt and ran to the beast. The werewolf snarled while you smirked, throwing the last two and leaving them on both sides of the head. 

The werewolf fell to the side and rolled its eyes back. You walked to the woman and saw her wound.

"Thank you, you're so kind- "

The woman started to shake while foam came out of . You quickly stood up and held your crossbow at her. *She's changing.*

*The wound is healing on its own. Remember what Appa said when a human is changing into one of them.*

Flashback***

You saw him stab it in the head with a swift motion and throw a lighted match into the remains.

"See what I did there my little Jungsoo?" He picked you up and walked away you both away from the fire so you wouldn't get burned. You nodded.

"What did I do?"

You thought and remembered,"When a human is changing, you have to stab it in the head or stab it in the chest."

He smiled and tickled you. "You're right my Jungsoo and learning fast!" You smiled

End of flashback ***

You opened your eyes and held up your crossbow shooting the woman in the head 3 times, making her lay back down. You went around and collected your daggers. *Might as the well bury the woman that almost killed me*. A couple minutes after burying her you went back to your little mansion in the woods, cleaning the blood off your daggers and crossbow.

****************

"GOD I'M BORED!" Zelo complained sitting upside down on the couch.

"I have an idea! Lets go to-" Henry started,but Zelo cut him off.

"JUNGSOO'S! GREAT PLAN HENRY!" Zelo rolled off the couch,shook Henry's hand, and ran outside.

While Henry stood there rubbing his arm, Amber got up and nudged him.

"Are you coming or what?" She asked.

"Yeah, she's my friend too, but does he have to shake my hand so god damn hard?" He walked out before Amber still rubbing his arm. Amber smiled to herself following him out.

***********

You bent down and picked the glass pieces up before touching the photo last., A tear slipped out and landed on your parents faces this time.

*Why did you leave me?*

...

*Did I do something wrong to deserve this?*. You grabbed the photo and ripped it into two pieces.

*I HATE YOU! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS? I HAVE NO ONE LEFT!*. You banged your fists on the floor but noticed that was the only pivture you had left. The others were destroyed.

*What have I done...* You grabbed the two pieces and hugged them. *I'm so so sorry.* Soon enough you cried yourself to sleep laying on the floor still holding the picture.

Your dream ***

You opened your eyes and saw the blue sky and around you was green grass with beautiful flowers. *Is this a dream?*. You thought and walked around, soon spotting a man and a woman who look oddly familiar.

*Omma, Appa.* You ran to them and hugged them but they disappeared into dust.

You looked all around but they were no where to be found. "Omma Appa! It's me, Jungsoo! Your daughter!" You looked behind you and saw a brownish werewolf eating them. "Stop! STOP!" You ran to it but it turned around quickly and dug its nails inside of you. You gasped for air and smiled. *Finally we're together.* You smiled again and saw your Omma and Appa smiling at you.

End of dream *** 

"Jungsoo, wake up!". Somebody shook you, but you didn't respond.

"She's not breathing! " 

"Well, try harder!" 

"I am, but she's still not responding!"

" Move, let me do it! "The person took over and performed CPR. 

Your heart felt numb then all of a sudden you opened your eyes, and gasped for air.

You looked and saw...

 

 

 

Hi Guys what do u think ? Please subscribe and please please comment - Choi-Jinhee :)

(Sehun Fangirl just edited this! Hope you like it, and like Jinhee-ssi said, comment and subscribe! :D)