Chapter Four: Wish

Your Majesty

Chapter Four

Wish

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"It's going to be your birthday soon." 

"Mmhmm..."

"..."

"..."

"Well?"

"Well what?"

Key glared at the smiling Song child who playfully pretended not to know what her caretaker was talking about. 

"What do you want for your birthday?" Key asked as he brushed through her ebony locks. He watched as her face scrunched up in thought. 

"I..." Jieun hesitated. "I want to not wear my veil anymore."

His hands paushed mid-brush in bewilderment. Of course, the veil would have to come off eventually- after marriage actually, but the wedding wouldn't be for a while from now. Jieun was always patient, but it didn't surprise him. After all, wearing a mask around for fifteen years would increase the desire to not wear it. 

"I can't exactly grant that wish." Key sighed and rested his chin on the crown of Jieun's ebony head. Her face fell as they both stared into the mirror. "Although," She brightened once again with hope. "I can always suggest for something similar."

"Okay!" Jieun beamed at the thought of ridding her veil. Key grinned as well, her smile was absolutely contagious. "So, what are we doing today?" She inquired with a hopeful gleam in her light brown orbs. 

"We're going to the mall to get you your birthday dress of course!" He replied as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. Jieun giggled as he glared at the 'blanket dress' in the corner of the bedroom. 

"They're not that ba-"

"Don't say it!"


"So..."

...

"So..."

...

"SO..."

"Hmm?" Luhan blinked, snapping out of his thoughts, and looked up to see his girlfriend standing next to him. "What is it, Seorin?" 

"My birthday is next week..." Seorin trailed off as she sat next him under the shade of the trees in the courtyard of her home. Luhan simply stared at her, expecting her to continue. She pouted. "You're supposed to ask what I want for my birthday." 

"Oh, well, what do you-"

"Forget I said anything!"

With that, Seorin stomped off.

"Did I do something wrong?" Luhan asked out loud to no one in particular. Then it occured to him, it was Seorin's birthday next week- it was his fianceé's birthday next week too. That means, he would be obligated to go and spend the evening with his future wife. After all, those of the higher social classes will be attending and if they don't see the two together, they'd suspect something is wrong. 

He groaned and placed his head into his hands. Not only that, but he would have to give her a gift too. It's too bad he didn't know her well enough to even get her anything. What was he going to do? 


"So..."

"...?" Luhan believed his fianceé was looking at him quizzically from behind the veil she was wearing. 

"W-When is your birthday?" Luhan blurted out accidentally. He restrained himself from facepalming. He knew, obviously, but the word "birthday" just stuck to his mind and then... there he was, asking his future wife her birthday.

"It's the fifth of May..." Jieun replied softly. 

"O-Okay... that's coming up soon. Umm, what do you want for your birthday?" Luhan decided to ask her straight out instead of beating around the bush. There was a pause and he didn't know exactly what to do since he couldn't read her facial expression.

"N-Nothing in particular..." Jieun murmured modestly. Truthfully, she really wanted to remove her veil- so badly. Although, she was curious as to why her fiancé suddenly got interested in her.

"Oh." Luhan plainly responded. "Do you... like flowers?" He watched as the young woman didn't respond. He was about to change the subject when-

"Y-Yes, I do..." Jieun meekly answered, fiddling with her veil. She knew he was up to something, but she couldn't figure it out. 

"That's... nice." He nodded, an idea coming to him. Luhan glanced at the clock on the wall. "It looks like I have to go. I will see you later, then." Luhan slightly bowed and hurriedly left the courtyard of the palace where he and Jieun were in (and where Jieun lived as well).

"Did I do something wrong?" Jieun mumbled to herself as she watched her future husband stalk off.


"How does this look?" Hana pulled out a long black dress from the rack. 

"Unnie would look better wearing white." Sunhwa protested while pulling out a white dress.

Meanwhile, Jieun got a message from Key.

From: Key

To: Jieun

11:27 AM

Jieun-ah, I'm here already.

"Jieun-ah! Which do you like better?" Hana called out to the mask wearing girl. Jieun glanced at both dresses before lightly grimacing under her mask. They were both very revealing. 

"Yah, what are you girls doing?" 

"Key-oppa!" Jieun sighed in relief as her caretaker looked at the two dresses in distaste.

"I talked to Her Majesty earlier." Key informed. "I suggested something similar to your wish and she agreed to it. Although your veil isn't going to be coming off anytime soon..." He trailed off.

"Oppa, you didn't perhaps..." Hana stared at him. "...suggest a masquerade party?"

"Masquerade?" Jieun's eyebrows furrowed. Technically, her veil would come off, but instead it would be replaced with a mask. 

"Actually, I did." He admitted, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I guess... a mask is as good as it's going to get." Jieun thought aloud. "That means, no one would be able to identify each other..."

"And that means your fiancé won't know who you are?" Key nudged her side. "C'mon, it's a great idea!"

"Well, if you put it that way..."

"Great! Now let's get to looking!"

"Wait what?"


"Masquerade ball?"

"Yes."

Luhan stared blankly out the window. That means, he wouldn't be able to easily distinguish people- including his fianceé and girlfriend. Piling that ontop of getting his future wife a birthday present...

"You may leave."

"Yes sir."

Once the door closed, Luhan collapsed on his white-clad bed with a small groan as he shut his eyes. What was he going to get for her anyway? The only things he knew about her were that she likes the color white and likes flowers. What could possib-

His eyes snapped wide open as a thought came to him like a meteor. Quickly, Luhan pushed himself up and grabbed his cell. He typed furiously into the search engine and found what he needed.

"Hello?"

"Hello, I'd like to place an order..."


Jieun pursed her lips in thought. 

Over the past few days, her sister has been really mean to her- calling her names and pulling her hair. Not only that, but she hasn't seen Luhan since their last meeting. Oh! Not that she really missed him of course... right? Anyway, today was the day.

It was her birthday.

Well, it wasn't totally her birthday- Seorin's too. 

But still.

Jieun smiled from under her veil, the ball was tonight at a reserved venue. Before that though, she would be meeting with her fiancé in the morning- right now. In all honesty, no matter how mean he was, she really wanted to see him. With a spring in her step, Jieun fast-walked down the halls with a grin.

Only to stop in front of her mother and sister...

"Jieun." Their mother stated, a glare starting to set in as her eyes laid upon her daughter.

"Mother..." 

"Your meeting is cancelled today. Return to your room."

What?

"P-Pardon?"

"Unnie, your meeting with Luhan-ssi is cancelled." Seorin repeated with a sickeningly sweet tone. 

"O-Oh..." From behind her veil, her face fell. "I-I see. Well, I shall be returning to my quarters then."

"You are not allowed to leave your room either until it is time to depart." Their mother added, tone cold and stoic.

"I understand. Then," Jieun bowed deeply to her relatives before she hurriedly walked back into her room.

When she reentered her bedroom, the ebony haired young woman took a seat on her couch. She... did not know what to think. Her mind kept drawing blanks as she searched for a prominent emotion. There it was.

Disappointment.

Jieun was disappointed. She really, truly wanted to see her fiancé's face after quite a while, Her lips curved into a pout as she pulled off her veil revealing her bare face. Not only that, but she was stuck in her room for the entire day until the evening. Her friends wouldn't be able to make it through the guards and Key wouldn't be arriving until later to help her prepare for the ball.

"What should I do?" She asked herself aloud. Her eyes then rested on her closet. Oh, that's right. She dressed up really nice to meet her fiancé, but- OH. Her mother and sister had seen what she had been wearing. Now that she thought about it, her mother really loathed her wearing clothes other than what's been issued to her (such as those "blanket dresses"). "Oh my..." Her mother was going to throw them out, isn't she? Jieun gripped the hem of her pleated white skirt. 

This was no good, at this rate, she was going to get really stressed. 

Frantically, Jieun whipped her head around the room for some kind of distraction. 

"Ah!" There it was, her beloved grand piano. It was pure white and it was ultimately special to her. Jieun's cousin, Jonghyun, had bought it for her about three years ago. Perhaps...

It was worth a shot, it's not like she had anything else to do anyway.

Taking a seat on the bench, Jieun perched over the piano and played around with the keys. The sounds started lighthearted, but soon became more and more deep and depressing. As she played more and more, she remembered a song she used to play a lot. It wouldn't hurt to play it just a tiny bit...

(Karina Pasian's "Slow Motion") (Jieun=Lavender)

I know that you've been calling me

And I'm happy that we met

Don't think that I'm not interested

I'm just playing hard to get

So much about this crazy game they call love

That I'm trying to understand

So could you be my best friend

Before you call yourself my man

Why can't I love you in slow motion

Take my time

Take away the pressure on my mind

Really get to know you but rewind

I wanna love you in slow motion

Why can't I

 

Jieun smiled a little, feeling better. Music was definitely her cure. Playing with a few more keys, a thought pushed itself in her mind. She could play that, but she didn't know the notes too well. Jieun knew the song though, so figuring out each of the notes would be easier. She glanced at the clock, there was plenty of time to practice.

"Well, here goes!"


Luhan frowned as he leaned back in his wooden chair, staring at the clock. 

Jieun was never late.

"N-Not that I care..." He muttered to himself and ripped his gaze from the ticking device. 

Tick, tock...

He could feel his patience running thin, but froze, what if something happened? 

A-Again, not that he cared or anything.

Suddenly, he heard the sound of the front door opening of the café. Luhan immediately stood, ignoring the jump of his heart in his chest, and opened his mouth to speak.

Jieun was not there.

"Good morning, Luhan-ssi."

He should've been happy, right? 

Seorin was here instead.

"G-Good morning, Seorin-ssi." He replied with a small smile, albeit a bit forced.

What? Forced? No, no it was all because he was incredibly happy to see her and not... not Jieun. Right?

"Hmm? You don't look so happy to see me." Seorin pouted as she took the seat across for him reserved for Jieun. 

"What are you talking about- of course I'm happy to see you!" Luhan immediately interjected. "I'm just hiding it because..." of my engagement to your sister." was left unsaid. "I, uh, wonder though. Is Jieun-ssi going to be coming?"

"Unnie?" The young woman's face instantaneously darkened at the sound of her elder sister's name. "No, she's not. Your meeting with her was cancelled, but instead you get to be with me for today! Isn't that great?" She beamed.

"Y-You bet!" Luhan replied, smiling. Geez, what's wrong with him? Shouldn't he be, you know, ecstatic right now? It's almost as if something was missing...

Jieun is missing.

'What?' Luhan growled in his mind. As if he would be missing some nobody like her! 

"...han! LUHAN!"

"!?" He jumped in his seat at his girlfriend's shrill scream. "W-What happened!? Is everything oka-" 

"I've been calling your name for over five minutes and you didn't answer me!" 

"I... sorry, I've just got... lots on my mind right now. Uh, let's go for a walk?" Luhan suggested apologetically while also wanting to get some fresh air.

"Hmph! Fine!"

Here comes a long day...


Before Jieun knew it, the evening was upon her. 

"Let's keep your hair just like this." Key nodded to himself as he brushed her slightly wavy locks of obsidian. "Okay... okay... almost done...annnnnnd end!" 

"Really? How do I look?" Jieun caught her reflection in the mirror before gasping. She wore a pure white dress that fit snuggly around her figure before gradually becoming looser and flowing to the floor. Some fabric was wrapped into a rose on the left side of her dress on her bosom and a ribbon like material trailed down diagonally from under the rose to her waist where it stops and wraps around her waist like a belt. Her ebony hair was all natural and kept down to contrast with her pure white dress. She also wore white lace gloves and matching flats that had ribbons on them. 

"Now let me get your mask..." Key shuffled through the bag he had with him.

Jieun payed little attention to his words, focusing on her appearance for the moment. He had applied a bit of makeup on her as well. It made her look completely natural, only enhancing her bare face with lip gloss and simple eyeliner coupled with mascara.

"Aha! Found it." Key grinned proudly and turned to the ebony haired beauty. The mask in his hands only covered the area from one side of her head to the other across her eyes- with holes for sight of course. It matched her dress, pure white, and it was ringed with small fabric bunched up together to create roses. "Way better than your veil, huh?" Jieun nodded, finding herself unable to speak. 

"Th-Thank you..." She choked out as she held the mask close to her.

"Aish, this girl, crying on her birthday..." He huffed and ruffled her hair playfully. However, he couldn't resist pulling her into a tight hug. "Yah, you'll ruin your makeup if you keep crying."

"S-Sorry..." Jieun giggled in her caretaker's shoulder before carefully wiping her tears with Key's handkerchief. 

"Hmph, let's just go."


When Jieun reached the entrance of the palace, she noticed her other family members entering in a limo together. Her sister Seorin took sight of her, wearing her sleek black and hot pink mask that only covered the top of her face, and walked over.

"Evening, sister." Seorin greeted, looking over the other's attire. "As you can see, my family and I will be riding the limo there. Oh, but don't worry..."

Jieun brightened a little. Perhaps her family didn't forget about her-

"We totally forgot all about you!" Seorin beamed happily. "So, you get to ride with whoever would actually take you there! Oh yes, I almost forgot, Key will be coming with my family and I- not you." She grinned as the obsidian haired girl's face dropped. "Have a wonderful birthday sister!" She waved, words dripping with sarcasm, before heading back to the rest of the royal family.

Jieun stood there, watching her family deliberately forget about her, as they entered the limo and sped off.

She stood, her mask still not worn and in her hands, staring at the beautiful carvings.

"At least... today... I get to wear something different for the first time in years." Jieun smiled. Then she frowned slightly, not knowing what she would do for transportation. Her members were getting there in a separate car while her family already left... 

That's when she froze.

"Should I... call Luhan-ssi?" Jieun pursed her lips in thought. "No... that would be a bad idea- he doesn't even like me anyway." 

There was only one thing left to do.


"Lulu~!"

"What is it?" Luhan asked grumpily, his hand running through his orange-auburn hair. 

"The order you've placed earlier has arrived."

"Really!?" He spun his heel around to turn towards his caretaker, Siwoon. "Then what are you waiting for? Bring it in!"

"You bet." Siwoon nodded, hiding the small smile that crept on his face. After all these years, he hasn't seen such excitement in such a long time from his young master and friend. 'The young lady Jieun must have quite an effect on him.' He thought fondly.

Meanwhile, Luhan was practically bouncing around. It was here! The order he placed was here- and he just couldn't wait to see it! When Siwoon finally handed it to him, Luhan couldn't resist opening the sleek black box.

"Oh wow." Remarked Siwoon, looking over his young master's shoulder.

Inside the ebony box was a silver chain that Luhan noticed had glittered brightly. Attached to the chain were six flowers that were all in white, carved to perfection, making them look like real flowers. Hanging from the flowers were letters made of silver and lined with diamonds that spelt, Jieun, and a music note at the end.

"I do have the best ideas." Luhan smugly grinned, closing the box and carefully placing it in the pocket of his pants.

"That you do. Oh, that reminds me. You will be riding to the venue with the Royal Family."

"I- what?" The orange-auburn haired young man stared at his caretaker. "You're joking right?"

"Try asking your mother, I'm sure she'll provide you the same answer-"

"Alright! Alright! I believe you!"

When Luhan was at the entrance of his home, he immediately took note of the sleek, black limo that was situated in front of him. He also noticed his own mother speaking to whoever was in the vehicle... who then turned to him.

"There you are Luhan! Come and get in, hurry!" His mother ushered him into the limo, pushing him through the door. Next thing he knew, Luhan was face to face with the Royal Family. He scanned all of them, but noticed a particular person missing.

"Um, if you don't mind me asking..." Luhan began slowly, almost as if testing his limits as the Queen locked eyes with him. He felt a shiver go down his spine as their eyes locked, but resisted the urge to. "Where is Jieun?"

"Oh, Jieun?" The Queen intensified the power of her gaze, glaring at the orange-auburn haired young man for inquiring. "She will be fine." Luhan stiffened considerably as Her Majesty spat her words like venom. He dared not to reply and opted to stay silent for the rest of the ride.


Jieun sighed as she walked down the sidewalk in a considerably fast rate. The walk to the venue was beginning to be tedious, but... how else would she get there? She didn't want to worry her friends, so, the only option was to walk since she couldn't drive. Jieun shook her head slightly, a forced smile forming on her face. It was okay, she was going to be fine and she'll have a good time.

"Jonghyun-oppa..." Jieun murmured as she hugged the mask close to her chest. "Key-oppa... Hyosung-unnie, Hana-unnie, Sunhwa-yah..." The night breeze trickled by as she felt a dull ache at her feet and ankles. 

The evening grew colder, the aching grew larger, but most of all, the urge to quit and cry blazed. 

But Song Jieun does not quit.

She wanted to see him. 

"Luhan-ssi..."


The chandeliers overhead sparkled and lit the ballroom floor. Guests filled the room, speaking and dancing, the perfect picture of a grand reception.

"We've arrived, Your Highness." The chauffeur announced as he parked right in front of the entrance. The Queen simply nodded sharply and turned the the other occupants of the vehicle, signalling to exit. Luhan got out first, holding the door open politely for the rest. Then, suddenly, photographers and reporters began to make their way, flashes going off every millisecond. After everyone exited the limo, they immediately relocated into the building to escape the press. 

"So, Oppa, today's my birthday..." Seorin began, glancing at the older male in anticipation. 

"Hmm? Ah, yes, it is. Happy Birthday." Luhan snapped out of his thoughts, replying to the girl. 

"Isn't there anything... you're going to give me?" She pressed on, slightly frowning.

"Uhh..." 

"Like a gift?"

Luhan stiffened. How could he forgotten!? He was too busy thinking about a gift for a girl he doesn't love when he should've been thinking about his own girlfriend! 

"Th-That, uhh, is a secret." Luhan coughed awkwardly, finishing it with a sweet smile. "It's a surprise."

"Really? Yay!" Seorin grinned from ear to ear. "I can't wait!"

"Uh, yeah, me neither..."

In his mind, he cursed to himself.


After what seemed like eternity had passed, the venue greeted her with its wondrous lights and grand decor. The front of the building seemed deserted and there seemed to be no one, outside, at least. 

Jieun gave a large smile at her success and breathed deeply, trying to regain her energy. Giving herself a little cheer, she put on her mask and walked in.

The inside of the building was even more luxurious than the outer. The grounds and walls were polished to the point she could see her own reflection, causing her to gasp. Despite the grueling walk, it did nothing to mess her appearance. Her lovely dress flowed so elegantly as she walked, her ebony locks swaying ever gently with each step making a beautiful smile cross her lips. Up ahead, the door was closed, but she could hear the music that leaked from the door. As she stopped in front of the door, she took a deep breath.

"It's okay... it's okay... no one will notice you. They'll be too busy with other things..." She reassured herself, calming the nerves that prodded her tirelessly. With that, the door opened.


The lights had only made her dress glow brilliantly, stealing the attention of everyone around her. To them, this unknown young woman was the epitome of beauty. Her long, ebony hair swaying as she walked contrasted mysteriously with her porcelain complexion and pure white mask. Every step she took, their breaths stopped to stare at the walking goddess.

However, one person had recognized that dress.

"Sister..." Seorin, adorned in her hot pink and black attire, greeted with a large beam. "So happy that you can make it!"

"Sister!?" Whispers spread across the room. "Is she the other twin?"

"I'm delighted to be here." Jieun smiled happily, undisturbed by her sister's sarcastic words. "Happy Birthday!"

"Oh, right, yes. Thank you. Happy Birthday!" Seorin exclaimed before grabbing her wrist. "Come, the family is this way." She cursed in her mind, having no choice but to lead her or else the guests would talk. 

When they had arrived, the royal family were calmly conversing.

"Everyone, I have brought Jieun with me." 

"Oh, good of you to arrive..." The Queen slowly spoke, bewildered at the her appearance.

"I apologize for my tardiness." Jieun bowed politely. 

"Your apology is accepted. Have a seat." The Queen dismissed before returning to her conversation. Jieun smiled before looking around for a seat only to find...

"Ah, Jieun, sit here!" Her sister ushered, patting the seat next to her. On the other side of Seorin was a familiar young man with sparkly eyes...

"Luhan-ssi!"

"J-Jieun-ssi?" Luhan gaped in surprise as his eyes caught the sight of his fiancée. Dressed like the princess she is, he could only stare and stare... before she took a seat next to his girlfriend. 

"G-Good evening." She greeted politely with a bashful smile. 

"Y-Yes, good evening..." He replied with a stutter. "Uh, happy birthday." He then added, remembering.

"Oh! Thank you very mu-."

"Anyway!" Seorin interjected, linking her arm with the young man. "Let's go and dance, Luhan-ssi!" Tugging him up, she dragged him to the dance floor. "Come on!"

"-ch. Thank you for knowing..." Jieun murmured, finishing her sentence and sitting alone. The rest of the family ignored her, engaged in their own conversations, and Key was nowhere to be seen. Glancing around to see if anyone was still watching, Jieun stood from her seat and exited with a polite bow towards her family, who didn't even bat a lash. 

Having successfully escaped, Jieun silently walked about, looking for her friends she had invited. 


"What is the other twin's fiancé doing with Princess Seorin?"

"Perhaps..."

Luhan inwardly grimaced at the gossip that circulated and entered his ears. His dance partner, however, remained seemingly oblivious and continued to waltz without a care. Their eyes met and Seorin smiled happily at him. Normally, he would've smiled back, but his face didn't agree with that.

"What's wrong, Luhan-ssi? You're acting really weird these days." She pouted cutely.

"I-It's nothing, really. I'm just feeling... homesick." He lied through his teeth, looking away. Truthfully, he wanted to find Jieun- if only to stop the gossip from reaching to unwanted ears. 

"Oh, I should have known!" Seorin frowned before resuming her bright smile. "How about we take a vacation to China? It'll just be the royal family and your family!"

"A vacation? Sounds fun..." Luhan answered, not really paying attention to what he was saying at the moment. Where was Jieun? She appeared to have left the area reserved for the royal family. 'Why is it so hard to look for her?' Luhan wondered with a bit of frustration. With her apparel, she is a beacon within the room, but how come he couldn't find her!?

"Really!? I'll go and suggest it later to Mother then!" Seorin excitedly bounced in her killer heels. 

"Uh yeah, you go do that..." He nodded in reply.

After many songs and many attempts to search for the pure white beauty, Luhan felt like dropping dead to the ground in exhaustion. Luckily, some guy had come up to them and ushered Seorin off, speaking of something important with the Queen. He couldn't care less though, since his feet were practically murdering him. Groaning lightly, Luhan decided to head outside and get some fresh air.


The cold air greeted him with its fresh essence, making him sigh blissfully. The peace and quiet healed his ears from the loud music and made him close his eyes. When he opened them, there stood the girl he was looking for.

"Jieun-ssi." He called out without thinking, only to mentally smack himself. What the hell was he doing!? He didn't even plan everything yet-

"Ah! Luhan-ssi..." She turned, her dress and hair spiralling around her. His throat turned dry at the sight and he took a deep breath. Well, it was now or never. Who knows if he'll ever get this chance again tonight.

"H-Here, your birthday present..." Luhan mumbled, holding out a sleek, black box toward the young woman. She stared at him in confusion, glancing back and forth betwen the gift and at him. "What is it?" He impatiently grumbled, extending his arm further. "Just take it."

"R-Right, thank you..." She smiled gratefully and gently took the box. Anxious, he carefully watched her move to open the present. Was she going to like it? Was she going to throw it back at him? As if in slow motion, the box slid open and her gasp reached his ears. Her eyes glittered in gratitude and a large smile spread across her lips. A burden lifted from Luhan's shoulders and suddenly, he felt lighter. 

"Aren't you going to put it on?" He said, looking away from her blinding smile.

"R-Right." Jieun snapped out of her daze and carefully lifted the silver necklace from the box. She reached behind her neck to clasp the accessory, but for some reason it just wouldn't connect.

"Let me do it." Luhan exasperated impatiently, pulling her hands away and grabbing the necklace himself. It easily clipped and he stepped back.

"Thank you so much, Luhan-ssi."

Afterwards, the two stood there awkwardly in complete silence. Before they could speak another word, the door opened.

"There you two are! Come on and hurry inside, it's time to blow the cake." Key ushered the betrothed teens.


Usually, when the candles are blown, you make a wish.

Jieun closed her eyes and clasped her hands. Her twin had already blown her candles out, but she didn't notice. Slowly, she inhaled and blew out her candles.

What exactly did she wish for? Well, that's a secret. After all, if you tell then it certainly won't come true!


A/N

I haven't updated this story in a while haha...

I apologize for the late update as life couldn't wait to smack the energy out of me along with new stories. I'm not sure if I'll update this story for a while since all the inspiration is kind of drained and my new story is on somewhat of a roll. Am I still shipping Song Jieun and Luhan? You bet, but not as much since a new ship just appeared to whisk me away along with my new obsession- BTS. I'm not even sure what to write anymore here haha...

Anyway, thank you to all who subscribed and I apologize for the long wait, as well as my lost motivation. Who knows, maybe I'll come back, but I don't know when.

-ItonamiKanmi