Dusk

Are You Ready or Not?

"Hyung!" Taemin yells while running through the dorms unusually empty halls. "Hyung, hurry!"

The older laughd at the youngers antics. "I'm going, i'm going." His words make no difference though because once Taemin stands in front of his room, he makes it a point to make sure the oldest is awake. 

Why? Well, let's just say that their leader had the tendency to sneak off by himself and take 'breaks'. Which could range from eating to sleeping.

"Come on hyung!" He jumps on top of the older, a grin on his already bright features. "Let's go!" 

"Um, Taemin, I think your forgetting something."

"What's that?" he tilts his head, looking so much like a confused puppy. 

"Your forgetting everyone else." Taemin blinks twice "They have to get up too, you know?"

"What? Who?"

Jinki sighs, rubbing a hand over his tired eyes "Our members." 

"Oh, them!"

Them, Jinki rolls his eyes, he says it so casually. As if we didn't live with them and see them everyday. 

"I sent them away."

Wait, what? "You sent them...away?"

Taemin stares at the leader, a smirk slowly crawling up his features. "Hyung, don't you remeber what day it is?" 

The oldest hesitates a moment more than he should before standing up. "It's your birthday of course." 

Taemin raises a brow "Are you sure hyung?" 

Jinki swallows and sighs, "It's also...our one year anniversary."

The youngers face shines "That's right hyung!" he plants a kiss on the olders cheek. "And I was thinking that we could go out today and-" he stops mid sentence, his eyes wide. 

"Hey what's-" 

Without an ounce of hesitation Taemin leans over and wraps his arms around Jinki's neck. "Happy one month anniversary, jagiya." 

Lips meet lips and Taemin thinks, maybe they can just bask in the moment and save the skydiving for another day. Maybe.

Or, they could continue to make out while falling thousands of feet in the air. Or in the pool. Or sunbathing. Or . Or in the bed. Or, both. . In the bed. All day.

"Okay hyung, we'll save skydiving for another day." 

All Jinki does is smile before pulling them both down into a bed of kisses. "Saranghae, Lee Taemin"