Chapter 1

My Detective
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Ok, first things first!...This chapter is totally crappy...I don't know why but every time I have good ideas I don't know how to write them...well the reason is that I can't write, at all. But I have so much Markson feels that I have to write something and who knows maybe some of you will find this story at leas decent! xD English is not my language so there will be lots of errors but don't be afraid to pint them out! I'll be glad to correct myself in order to get better! xP Ok now stop with the excuses and if you want you can read this Chapter...*she's scared* 

"Ah! What a nice day! No people and no work...I even wonder why I'm here!" Jaebum giggles softly to himself. He stretches out his arms and then he lets them fall down his both sides. He is seated comfortably on his chair with his legs crossed and spread forward landing on the wooden desk in front of him. With his eyes closed he tilts his head facing now the white ceiling. It's still early in the morning and he still is sleepy so he can't help but let out a loud yawn, not even caring to cover his mouth at least with his hand. No one will be bothered since the studio is empty and absolutely calm right now.

“Dude! You’re gross!”

Crap. He forgot about Seokjin, the only one in the office besides him. The taller boy sits down on his desk, immediately going on with his work. He starts to type down something really fast.

“And you’re annoying! So we’re even!” He snorts closing his eyes and letting another yawn escape his mouth. Obviously he doesn’t cover it, who cares about Jin anyway?!

If you already can’t tell, Jaebum favorite job is slacking of. Yes, and he is really good at it to be honest. It’s not that he isn’t good with his work too, is just that he prefers do whatever he wants whenever he wants, and since he for now has nothing to do (besides catch up with all the backlogs he has) he decided to not doing anything and enjoying his self-claimed free time. But yes, he still asks himself why he came to work when he knew that he hadn’t anything to do.

“Why is Mark this late today? Aaah!”

“Yeah I wonder why…” Jin takes his cup of coffee from the desk, his voice a little annoyed. He sips a bit of the hot liquid. He still is typing at his computer with the other hand not even looking down, he surely is doing something important or he wouldn't be in such a hurry while typing. He puts down the mug and looks up at the latter. His fingers still pushing hard on the keyboard. Even though he would never ask this to the other, Jaebum is really curious on what his friend was writhing. It's not easy to tell, but Jin gets annoyed easily when someone snoops into his business, so he just decides to stay silent on the matter.

"Yeah, forget that, I probably know why he is late." Jaebum loosens his arms on both his sides swinging them forward and backward. "It's probably all Jackson’s fault. That little bastard always manages to piss me off too! I'm so tired!" another yawn escape his lips once again but this time he covers his mouth. Knowing how much Jin can be a real nag sometimes, he chooses to not oppose him for now.

He had been friend with Mark and Jackson since the older had joined the detective division many years ago and he had learnt how those two work together. Jackson is always the one pushing Mark but at the same time, Mark pushes him on the edge. He can clearly see that Jackson is head over heels for his roommate but Mark is so oblivious. Anyway, Jaebum can remember how things were different at the beginning with Mark. He always was the one who never talks to anyone and just concentrate on his work, not that it’s a bad things, but he hardly spoke with coworkers. Always silent while doing his job, not exchanging any words with anyone, he seemed so serious and distant. It took almost a year too really talk to him, with more than just one or two words. It was just when the “wild and y” thief came around that Mark finally began to open up a bit, not that he really wanted to, but he needed to trust his coworkers in order to work better with them. At that time Jin and Jaebum were his only mate and he ended up talking a lot with them during their work session alone. Without even realizing it, they became his best friends, aside from Jackson obviously.

“Hey Jin…” Jaebum’s voice sounds annoyed and bored, but for who knows him, that’s just the way he usually talks, it’s not usual to hear him talk cheerfully.

The latter just hums in response, too concentrate on his work to really pay any attention to what the younger is saying. He probably is going to say some stupid things like usual.

“Do you remember the first time that, that Wild and y J. guy showed up?” He looks up at the ceiling with a smirk printed on his face. At the sudden memory coming back in his mind, Jin, stops his typing just to glance at his friend. Obviously he remembers.

“How can I forget that? Mark’s face when he read the letter was priceless…” he giggles. “Like..what the hell is happening? and his face was so red!” Laughers fill the office as Jin tries to imitate Mark’s face at that moment. Eyes wide open, mouth agape and the frown on his forehead couldn’t miss. He was a mix between embarrassed and furious. Jaebum laugher at the memory can be heard even outside the country, just the thought of that scene bring him tones of joy to the point where he would just roll on the floor laughing. The thing that made that moment really funny was Mark ad his I’m-so-serious attitude, no one could ever expect that reaction from him. Hi cheeks were red as a tomato and his expression was in horror, it was the very first time he let anyone else see him in that state. Luckily for h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter