Introduction

My Detective
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is just a little introduction...it's short and boring i know but I wasn't expecting this week to be so full so I hadn't much time to write and all I came up for now is this...I already have the first Chapter in mind, so just wait a bit longer for the real story to begin ok?! Thank you! <3 I love you all *^* 

The life of a detective is not easy at all, always with the phone in one hand in case of an emergency and always doing research trying to find new clues about the latest murderer or robbery.
That’s how Mark finds himself laying on his couch thinking about how he should go to his studio and do some good research about the last theft that happened some days ago. He always goes home without his uniform, he takes that off at work after doing a sweet and relaxing shower, so he doesn’t need to wash himself and he decides to just lay there on the sofa for a bit. He closes his eyes pressing his finger lightly on them while leaning his head on the headboard of the couch. He sighs deeply and his thoughts wander around that umpteenth crime committed by the same exact thief he is looking for. How does he know it’s always him you ask?! Easy, that bastard always leave a message on the crime scene with his oh-so-disgusting signature “From the mighty Wild and y J.”. Having to handle with that little cocky bastard is the worst thing that happened to him in all his life. It begun 2 years ago and he hasn’t found him yet. Every time he thinks about him his head aches, he hates the guy’s guts, he hates the way he can always predict every move the police makes, and most of all he hates the way that criminal always manage to be in his thoughts. It doesn’t matter if is for work or not Mark always think about him.
“Wild and y…Please, so sickening.” He mutters to himself massaging his eyes.
“What’s sickening?” a too familiar chuckles interrupts his train of thoughts and he slowly turn in its direction.
“Just work!” He smiles at the man who just walked in and is now taking off his shoes.
“It’s always work with you!” He scoffs. The boy enters the living room with a grin on his handsome face. “Why don’t you just try to relax and get him out of your head?” he plops down on the sofa next to his friend. “I mean sometimes the best thing to do when you can’t figure something out is to let your mind wander in some other direction and just then going back to think about the important things!”
Mark looks at him surprised. Since when Jackson had been so wise?! He can’t help but laugh a little at the thought of his friend with a long and gray beard doing yoga or something.
“Yeah maybe you’re right…I just don’t know how…this J. guy is making me crazy!” He rubs his temples and then stares at the man next to him. “Why?! Why can’t I catch him? Tell me Jackson, is he really that good, or am I really that bad?” He let is head fall on the headboard again.
“You’re not bad! At all, I guess you’re giving him a really hard time. It’s just that…maybe he really is mighty!”
Marks stares at him. Glares at him. Frowns at him.
“fine fine, I’m joking but now let’s stop thinking about him and let’s go out for dinner alright?” He smiles ruffling the older male hair. He sounds so caring.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter