Chapter 2

Here

 

 

 

 

Damn, that cute little . Pretty small waist, a pale white neck covered by the polo shirt's collar and his dark black hair. It's just calling me to it. To , even just a touch, or a kiss. No! Ugh, what the hell Jung Yunho? Pull yourself together! I mentally slap myself.

He turns his full body facing me, smiling. 

"So what do you think of the hotel?" He said and continued to walk back wards, and I followed, smiling at his cute attitude. 

"It's very beautiful and majestic as what people say." 

"Glad that you think that way. Want to know who designed the interior of the hotel?" 

"Hmm... Is it you?" 

Jaejoong laughs and god what a wonderful laugh that is. 

"You've done your research." He turns back to the front and stops at the first door we see. He knocks twice then enters, I stay a little by the door and I see the owner, Kim Taekyung.

Jaejoong hugs his father and his father faces me. 

"Jung Yunho, right? Kim Taekyung." He reaches out towards me, I took his hand and shook it once. 

Imagine what I'm feeling right now, meeting someone who owns the shop or hotel and suprisingly you have the hots for his son, a socialite. How the hell would you react? I felt a little stiff and nervous which rarely happens to me to be honest. 

But imagine my surprise when Kim Taekyung-shii suddenly hugged me and patted my back. Talk about invading personal space. But at least I know he isn't that strict. 

"Don't be nervous! We're all people here! Smile, relax and just be yourself." 

Kim Taekyung goes to his desk and sits on his comfortable chair. In front of his desk are two chairs and Jaejoong was seating on the other one, and oh so ily crosses his legs. Damn, I'm going way out of the subject here. 

I sit on the vacant chair and smile at them. 

"So Yunho, as you know, I'm choosing you as the new hotel manager of this precious hotel. Emphasis on the precious." 

Maybe it was precious because his son was the one who designed the interior of the hotel or maybe something important was behind it. Kim Taekyung’s expression then changes to being serious, the expression they all seem to fear. 

"Yes sir, I’m fully aware of how important this hotel is.” 

“And do you promise to take care of it?” 

“Yes sir.”

He then smiles at me again and stands up, so I follow him and stood up too. 

“Welcome aboard Yunho. You’ll start being the manager today!”

“Today?” He nods and looks at his oh so gorgeous son who was still sitting casually, legs crossed with a very y look on his face. Or maybe that’s just how he naturally looks.

“Jaejoong will help you with what you need. And he’ll answer all your questions about this hotel. He was the manager before you so he should know the answers to your questions.” 

Jaejoong stands up and kisses his father’s cheek.

“Sure, we can get started now, since he starts today.” Jaejoong walks towards the door and looks back asking me if I was coming… No not yet… Oh wait, damn it brain. 

“Yeah I’m coming.” Jaejoong opens the door and I follow him, I think he likes it, when I follow him. What a diva, and I absolutely love it. Maybe underneath all that sass is a warm and loving person. 

Maybe he’s like Hero… Nah, nobody is like Hero, his dear Hero. It’s amazing how you can be close to someone far from you. You don’t even know how they look like! And if one day you meet, you wouldn’t even care what they would look like. All you love about them is… just being themselves.

I walk faster so I could walk with Jaejoong by his side he looked at me as if he was trying to see if there were any flaws in me. How’d I know? He was squinting his eyes. To be honest it was quite cute.

“Yunho-ssi… Wanna skip the tour or whatever we’re supposed to do now?” 

I halted my steps and stared at him in disbelief. 

“Come on, I want some ice cream. And I don’t want to look alone.” 

Who would refuse?! Tell me would you? I mean Kim Jaejoong is basically asking you out! Well, not really but hey! I guy can dream right? 

“Uh, wouldn’t paparazzi be there?” He rolls his eyes at me and took my hand pulling me to his wanted destination.

“We’re just going to get ice cream inside the hotel not out. The chef’s here make the best, I repeat, the best flavors of ice cream!” He was still holding my hand leading me to, I guess either the hotel’s restaurant or the hotel’s kitchen. I can almost feel how happy he is, and just by ice cream! It’s really adorable, he’s like a kid.

He opens the big steel doors and out came the sounds of metal, glass and wood meeting each other. Yes, we’re in the kitchen. Jaejoong greets every staff as if they were his friends some he even asked about their baby or grandma. He really is nice, those stories about him just doing it for show aren’t true. 

“Chef Tony!” The said chef turns around and widely smiles at our direction and walks to Jaejoong to hug him, Jaejoong hugs back, “Do you have the goods?” he asked as if he was asking for drugs, It’s going to be fun managing this hotel.

“Of course! Come! I’ll go get it, you and your friend can wait there by the sink. 

“Oh Tony, my friend here is going to be the new manager.” Tony looks at me and grins, he holds my hand and shakes it firmly. 

“Welcome aboard sir! We hope you’ll take good care of us just like how Joongie does!” I smile and nod. “Well then how about some of those goods?” He says and goes to wherever those ‘goods’ are.

“You’ve been quiet, penny for your thoughts?” Jaejoong asks me as he leans on the sink. I look at him and see the Kim Jaejoong I imagined while reading all those articles about him saying that he looks cold but warm, Kim Jaejoong makes you feel like your at home. I smile and shook my head.

“You really know everyone here.” I said as I stand next to him, crossing my arms and looking at the staffs. Even if there were people that looked stressed they seem happy. 

“Well I practically grew up with the hotel, It’s kind of like my sibling.” I look at him and chuckle. I remembered the book he was reading, I wanted to ask about it since it seemed familiar.

“Hey the book you were reading, was the author David Levithan?” 

He looks at me excitedly as if he saw his favorite idol at the airport. God I remember being in the same airport with one of the idols, was it Shinee? Anyway, it was hell. Never would want to be on the same airport, at the same time with an idol. My ears would either explode or my lungs. It was packed.

“You know David Levithan?” 

“Yeah, the man’s a genius. His characters are always different, if not share some similar traits, stories are always heartwarming or just hits your heart with either pain or happiness. He’s my favorite.” 

Chef Tony comes with the ice creams and they are beautifully decorated. He gave them to us and goes back to helping the others with the food.

I took a bit and ate some. It was delicious. The best ice cream I’ve tasted.

“Have you finally tasted heaven?” I laugh at his way of describing the ice cream. I don’t know why or how such a simple ice cream can taste so good. I nod at him as I ate more of the delicious ice cream.

“Well we need to finish this then I’ll show you around.” Jaejoong takes his phone out from his pocket and laughs. He shows me the screen of his phone and there was a message. 


Sender: Daddy <3
Subject: Princess.

Stop eating in the kitchen and show Jung Yunho around okay Princess?




“Busted.” I said and Jaejoong laughs again, he texts his dad back and we continue to talk and eat the ice cream.

-----------


“So here’s your office.” Jaejoong opens the room and I almost gasp at how big the room is, there’s a big sofa that could probably fit me when I lie down, a TV in front of it, in the middle the desk and office supplies could be found. A water dispenser at the side and also a bookshelf. This room is massive. 

“Okay, since we’re done here. You can call me anytime if you have questions regarding the hotel.” 

I smile and bow to him.

“Thanks for showing me around, I had the feeling you didn’t want to do this.” He pretends to be shocked and I smile a little.

“How did you know?” 

“I can read minds.” We laugh together, and in such a short time I feel like the both of us could be friends, or even more. Nah, we can’t, he probably has someone in mind already, damn it.

“Anyway, I got to go, I need to go see my best friend that just came back yesterday, he has been bugging me to go see and hang out with him. So see you around.” 

“Yeah, thanks again.”

-----------------


“Junsu I’m telling you this guy is hot! I repeat HOT.” I exclaimed to my best friend, This is the first time I’ve actually fanboy-ed about someone. But OMG Jung Yunho was hot. And so nice too, and as I said to my dad earlier, he is PERFECT.

“Jaejoongie-hyung. You have been telling me that since you got here, which was,” Junsu looks at his phone, “Fifteen minutes ago. Give me a break! And where’s my hug? You see a hot man and then you just forget about me? Aish, WAF. *”

Okay Junsu doesn’t usually use our acronyms since he thinks it’s really childish and too girly. But if he uses it then he is really annoyed. And I wasn’t thinking, he must be so stressed from his photo shoot back in Paris. Oh my poor baby angel.

I scoot over to the pouting mess playing with his phone. And hugged him.

“Aww, I’m sorry Su, you must be tired. Fine, as an apology I will cook you your favorite food.” Junsu’s eyes sparkle when I told him that, if this was some kind of shoujo manga then Junsu’s background would’ve had the pink floral background of girly-ness. 

I got up and pinched Junsu’s nose and went to his kitchen. I took all of the things I needed and looked inside the fridge. I smiled when I saw the contents. That idiot did that on purpose, all the ingredients for his favorite dish are here.

I cook the food and called for Junsu who happily skipped to the kitchen. 

“Hyung has now been forgiven.” He said and sits down smiling.

“You did it on purpose.” He nods and I laugh. No shame, no shame at all. 

“But what I said about that you talking was true, I thought my ear was going to fall off. I also thought that my breath was starting to stink since I wasn’t talking much.”

“Ewww… Junsu!” 

“You love me.” That I do, Junsu and I have been friends since elementary school and we’ve been together since.

“Anyway my opinion regarding that guy you’re crushing on, he could be a playboy.” 

I looked at him and said, “He could be… Oh you’re right! These types are usually playboys! Thank you Su! Oh I could’ve been in a painful relationship!” 

We continued talking about everything that happened while he was away until we got into the topic of having a lover.

“Su you need one.” 

“No, I don’t.” 

I scoff and looked at him disbelievingly.

“Yes you do, and don’t even deny it!” 

Whatever Junsu was going to say would be forgotten since he was interrupted by my phone’s ringtone. I excused my self and pressed the green icon on the screen without bothering who was calling.

“Hello?”

“Hey Jae can you come and help me? The computer won’t let open, saying the password I entered was wrong.” 

“Oh okay I’ll come now.”

We said our goodbyes and hung up, I look at Junsu and he tells me, “He might be a playboy Jae, be careful.”









* WAF is What a Friend ^^






A/N: I HAVE TIME TO POST... I am sooooo tired, being an art student is tough too you know TT-TT Just a few more moths and I can continue with this. Term break is near but still so far!

 

TWITTER

TUMBLR

LIVEJOURNAL