Chapter 1

Here

 

“Hey Jae! Want to come and hang with us?”

“No thanks! I have something to do at home!”

I told my friends, I couldn’t tell them the truth of why I didn’t want to spend time with them today. Well the thing is, today is Friday, which means I have two days off. I know what you’re thinking, ‘aww, he’s going to spend his weekend with his family!’ Uh… Nope. ‘Spend time relaxing alone?’ Nope, Not that, you’re probably asking why now. 

Simple Really.

I’m talking to this guy I met on an online chatting network. The site was for public so we couldn’t talk in peace. When starting a topic, random people were joining us, do you know how irritating that is? So I asked him if he wanted to talk in private. Good thing he said yes. So I made a different e-mail and used that to show him. I had to make another one since the site was public and a lot of other people could’ve entered my real one. Immediately I got a message from him.

Uknowtime: I’m here.

I knew it was him, since we only met at that site for how many days, we made a secret code do that we’d know it was really us. I would type in, I’m here continuously until his name, Uknowtime, pops out saying the same thing. 

HeroJJ: I’m here 
HeroJJ: I’m here
HeroJJ: I’m here

Uknowtime: I’m here
HeroJJ: I’m here. Hey how’s your day?


And that’s how we know the other is online. We’ve been talking online for almost a year now. I’m not one to do this usually but I was bored that day I signed in that site. But it’s not something I regret. 

I didn’t expect to get a friend out of this and I’m really happy about it. 

It’s not like I can’t make new friends now, I mean I am the son of Kim Taekyung, President of Kim Corps. Sometimes people call me the Paris Hilton of Korea or the Kim Kardashian of Korea and all the other rich off-springs of rich fathers. But what makes me different? I actually do charity without my father telling me. Yes I do ove the luxuries and all the awesome stuff by known brands but, what I love the most is helping other people, making them happy and trying to be friends with them. 

I haven’t told Uknow this, I never told him that my work is helping others and I didn’t tell him that I was the son of Kim Taekyung, also, we don’t know each other’s real name. He hasn’t told me anything either. Just that he has a high rank from business and he’s on a business trip in the US for three months. 

And after this week, on Monday, which is tomorrow, he’s coming home. Here, in Seoul, Korea.

I open my apartment’s door and laid my things on the coffee table in the living room and went straight to my bedroom, phone in my hand. I lie on my bed and took my laptop from underneath my pillow and turned it on. It immediately connects to my wi-fi and I received a message.

From: Uknowtime
To: HeroJJ

Hey Hero!

I just want to tell you that the plane will land at Incheon Airport terminal XX by 5am. I’m not saying we should meet, it’s just… I don’t know…

Anyway, it’d be nice to see you sometime! 

Yeah… It’s getting awkward. Talk to you later!

-Uknow



I laugh at his attempt on asking for us to see each other. Not a bad laugh but a good one.

I open the chat box with his username and sent him a message.

HeroJJ: Hey!
Uknowtime: Oh god… spare me. 
HeroJJ: Fine… You’re no fun sometimes! :(
Uknowtime: I’m imagining that you’re pouting. Even though I don’t know what you look like but you know?
HeroJJ: Yesss
HeroJJ: Anyway! I won’t be able to see you in the airport
Uknowtime: Aww.. :(
HeroJJ: I need to see my dad at that time. Sorry :(
Uknowtime: That’s okay maybe next time?
HeroJJ: Yes! Next time ^^


We continued talking until we said that talking late at night was beginning to drain the both of us. 

I lie on my bed and close my eyes, I took a deep breath and let it out. 

And finally I was falling asleep, with a smile on my face.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-


It’s finally Monday, I’m here in the hotel my dad asked me to go to, Cassiopeia Hotel, a five star hotel. Well almost all of my dad’s subsidiaries are five star, if not, four.

“Hey dad! How are you?” I said as I hug this big giant I call my dad. Why wasn’t I blessed with my father’s height? I mean I’m tall but when you see my dad… We’re freaking dwarves. Okay maybe I’m exaggerating, maybe.

“Hey little prince, I’m good. I just missed you.” 

“Wow, what’s wrong? I mean I missed you too, but you usually call me princess.” It’s a term of endearment, for me, it’s a term for teasing, but I guess if you’re comfortable teasing someone and/or you can tolerate it when they tease you, you love each other very much. 

“Well it’s just that remember when I said you can stay here in Cassiopeia because this was my first hotel and I am very proud of it, and I would always end up here to work?”

“Yeah, that’s why I agreed and became a temporary manager of this hotel.” That’s also the reason why Cassiopeia hotel always has fundraising events, and is mostly the venue for charity events. Not to mention I sometimes become a DJ at after parties.

“Uh… I found a new manager.” 

“A manager? For this hotel?” My father nods.

“So what’s the problem??

“You’re not mad?” 

“Why would I be? Dad, I’m just a temporary manager remember?” 

He takes a step back and goes around his desk looking for something, I’m guessing it’s a file of the new manager. He takes a folder out of a drawer and came to me.

“This is him, he’s a hardworking young lad and he’s the same age as you.”

Name: Jung Yunho
Age: 25 
Birthday: February 6, 1986
Position: Training to be a manager for Cassiopeia Hotel


-Graduated High school in XXXXX School as Valedictorian and Student Body President.

-Graduated in XXXXX University as the Summa Laude.

-He has been in both school’s Basketball team as their captain, showing great leadership and sportsmanship. 

-He was recommended by one of the officers of Kim Corps, saying that he would do great things and keep the business going.

-He has been doing great in the US for three months, showing that he is capable in running Kim Corps’ five star hotel, Cassiopeia Hotel.
 


“Wow dad, he’s…. Perfect?” How could there be a person like this? He seems so perfect, on the business side, now if he was a hunk or funny and adorable like someone I know then I’m all his.


“You could say that? Anyway, Joongie I want you to how him around when he comes back here in Korea, show him around the hotel, Korea…”

“So I’m going to be his personal Tour Guide? Dad, I’m a well known socialite and I’ll be just a tour guide for this guy?” My father chuckles. Uh hello? I don’t do tours, I do…. Shopping tours.

“Calm down princess. You’ll like him!”

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-


I inhale deeply and release a relieving sigh. I’m finally back home! Seoul, Korea. 

“You okay?” Yoochun, my best friend and assistant, said as he patted my shoulder. 

“Definitely, I’m better than okay, Yoochun. I would finally be a hotel manager, and I’d be able to meet Hero.” 

Yoochun shook his head as we proceed to put our luggage inside the van that Yoochun asked for. 

“Yunho, what if this Hero guy’s, oh I don’t know? A murderer?” 

“Relax, I know he isn’t.” Yoochun puts the last bag inside the trunk and went inside the van with me following him.

“Fine, I trust you, but you have to know how worried I am. Anyway you have to go to the hotel at 12pm so get ready.” I nod at him and leaned my head against the headrest of the van.

I look outside and just stare at the buildings and people going up and about. I start to imagine what Hero would look like. I imagine him as a cute chubby man with big eyes, and then I imagine him being a short scrawny guy, maybe he could be taller than me? Shorter? Ah, all these questions and it all comes to the same answer. I don’t care what he looks like. I just want to meet him in person.

I hear Yoochun’s phone ring and guessed it was on some business thing since the ring tone was just a normal ring of an iphone. 

I close my eyes a bit and let myself drown in Yoochun’s deep office voice. If he didn’t work for me, I’d ask him to be a singer, that voice should be shared to the music industry.

“Yunho,” he nudges my shoulder and groan to show him that I’m listening, “Change of plans you’re going to the hotel now.” 

I open my eyes and stared at Yoochun, “Me? Why only me?”

“Because I still need to do some errands, don’t worry he said to just go and ask the receptionist for Kim Jaejoong, and you’ll be fine.”

“Yoochun, you know I like Kim Jaejoong right? Oh my god, what if I make a fool out of myself?! I’ve never felt this much pressure since… since I was elected student body president!”

Yoochun hits the back of my head, “Aish, calm down, it’s just kim Jaejoong.”

“Just, Kim Jaejoong? Are you out of your mind? He’s like the nicest socialite I’ve ever heard!”

“Nice being? Buying all those expensive brands? A Louis Vuitton bag? Some Channel sun glasses?”

“Chun, he doesn’t just buy expensive stuff but he gives charity funds, hosts charity events. Attending fashion shows that serve a purpose into helping countless of people.” 

Yoochun just stares at me and I shake my head at him in disbelief. 

“Fine Chun. I’ll keep my calm.”

“I’m just worried if you’ll keep your head out of your pants.” 

“Yoochun!” 

He laughs and I groan, now I have to keep my head straight when I meet him.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-


“He’s coming right now.” 

“Yeah I know dad, you just called his assistant.” 

I sit on the chairs that were in front of his desk and cross my legs in front of me. Dad sits on his big chair and we just stare at each other at this point. Just Kidding.

“So how am I supposed to greet myself?” 

“Greet yourself as my son, the well-known socialite you say you are. Kim Taekyung’s Princess.”

“I think I’m good with the son and socialite thing but the princess thing? Let’s just save that for the important someone.” 

I stand up, “I’m just going to go and wait for him in the lobby, okay with you dad?”

“Of course, if you’re done getting to know each other can you guys come up here? 

“Sure thing daddy.” I turn the door knob and went out but stayed a bit just to hear him laugh. 

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-


Wow, the hotel is beyond my expectations, Yoochun should’ve just came with me, he might piss his pants when he sees the hotel.

“Uh hi, good morning. I’m looking for Kim Jaejoong?” The woman nods and points to the most gorgeous man I’ve ever seen, he looks even better in person than the pictures in magazines. He was reading a blue book that looked oddly familiar and I can see him reacting to what he was reading.

I mumbled a thank you to the woman and proceeded to walk towards the heavenly being. 

“Excuse me? Kim Jaejoong-shii?” He looks up and I swear my heart just skipped the beat, he smiles at me and stands up, making me smell his sweet vanilla scent, reaching his hand out for a hand shake, I take his hand and I noticed how soft and smooth it was compared to mine. 

“It’s nice to finally meet you, Jung Yunho-shii. My name is Kim Jaejoong, Kim Taekyung’s son. And I’d be helping you know about this wonderful hotel my father has managed with his heart.”

Well, I’m screwed. 

That voice? Is divine.


A/N01: I clearly don't know how to do the summary for this.
A/N02: I'm officially a college student tomorrow T-T I don't know what to feel
.

A/N03: You do know comments are love right? ^^ 

TWITTER

LIVEJOURNAL

TUMBLR